Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 2nd
Topic Started: Aug 30 2013, 06:34 PM (2,488 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Deverauxfan
Aug 30 2013, 11:37 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 10:02 PM
Victor & Marlena had more airtime this week than Hope did.

EJami Maggie & Dannifer need to go on a 3 month off-screen cruise!
Fixed :D

They should have made the promo about JJ's arrest, imo. Hope might have been included, since she is the one questioning JJ. I have no interest in anything Rafe. :sleep2:
are we sure she's the one questioning JJ? i honestly haven't seen Hope's name in the spoilers. (or is this from an SOD blurb?)

ETA: Maggie can join Dannifer & EJami, but i need EJami to go on the cruise.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Aug 31 2013, 12:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

At the station, Hope doesn't give JJ any slack because she wants him to realize the seriousness of the situation. Casey says Hope's actions makes it look there's no family connection between them and it puts JJ on edge.

This is from SOD. :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Deverauxfan
Aug 31 2013, 12:32 AM
Quote:

At the station, Hope doesn't give JJ any slack because she wants him to realize the seriousness of the situation. Casey says Hope's actions makes it look there's no family connection between them and it puts JJ on edge.

This is from SOD. :)
yay! a Hope sighting! it's about time since she hasn't been on at all this past week. i hope she brings her take-no-bull attitude. maybe, just maybe, i'll get my Hope/Jen moment after all. lol. Hope telling Jen that her son's been doing drugs while she's been preoccupied with her relationship with Daniel and then lecturing her would be glorious!!

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

This looks pretty good. Almost anything with Stefano is interesting & I like Rafe. I'm glad they gave the character a break. He needed one after the Cafe mess & the Ejami/Safe triangle part 857. I look forward to seeing what will happen with him & Jordan. Now if only they'd give Sami, Jennifer & EJ a break, I might be able to watch them without being bored or cringing.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

What da hell? U mean they're actually featuring characters other than Dannifer, Bristen, and Ejami in the promo? Hell must be freezing over. This trio are on ALL the time and are sucking up the airtime. Count me in as one that's frustrated by the lack of airtime/story for Marlena, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna toss in Hope, Nicole, and Adrienne, too. It's crazy insane how they're being disrespected by the writers & DAYS brass. Just shameful. Glad to see Rafe in the promo and can't wait for the Rafe/Jordan story to really crank up. And I'd love it too if Fancyface were in a promo & her scenes actually lasted longer than a scant minute. I'm game for anything new & different. Goodness knows that I've certainly overdosed on TPTB's seriously overexposed and favored trio of Salem.
So heck to the yeah for a promo with a fresh twist!

mirabella

I am loving this promo! I love Rafe and can't wait to see what will happen next with Jordan. It's also nice to see a promo that doesn't feature the unholy trio of "couples".

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 11:08 PM
SoapGal1
Aug 30 2013, 10:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 30 2013, 06:43 PM
wanted to keep this celebration point separate:

it's not Dannifer, Bristen, or EJami!

:cheer:
But it's Rafe....

:sleep:
he's not being shoved down our throats, so i can half tolerate him. the 3 pairings i mentioned i just really don't want to see on my screen at all any more.
You'd think the writers/producers would notice that torrents of fan hatred tend to die down when everyone in town isn't forming a choir to sing the praises of a character as the bestest and most wonderful person ever and so deserving of twu wuv!

Ocean

Thank god no bristen or dannifer. I wish they had stefeno go after ej for what he did to him instead of wasting him on rafe.

spartan
Member Avatar

I don't have a problem with Rafe and Jordan.

Rafe vs Stefano on the other hand is an epic fail. Joe M should not be wasted like this. If GG could play against him with any other emotion but smug, I might be interested. He can't. So I'm not. Ugh. Give me Stefano and anybody else.....PLEASE!!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Stefano in his lighthearted menacing manner as he holds the nurses call button while Rafe lays immobile is a lot more suspenseful than anything I've seen in the past week. And Rafe looks anything but smug.
I think the suppressed rage on his face as this strong guy is rendered helpless in the face of his enemy makes for interesting scenes.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
Aug 31 2013, 09:04 AM

Rafe vs Stefano on the other hand is an epic fail. Joe M should not be wasted like this. If GG could play against him with any other emotion but smug, I might be interested. He can't. So I'm not. Ugh. Give me Stefano and anybody else.....PLEASE!!
This is exactly my issue.

Joe M. is on so seldom anymore, I just can't believe they're wasting him on a ridiculous story line about Rafe's penis. Are you kidding me? Stefano wouldn't waste two seconds even thinking about Rafe.

S loves EJ

While I find Rafe really boring in scenes with Sami and Jordan, I like him in scenes with EJ and Stefano. He does have a smug face, but I like smug faces.

scifi7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Aug 31 2013, 09:41 AM
spartan
Aug 31 2013, 09:04 AM

This is exactly my issue.

Joe M. is on so seldom anymore, I just can't believe they're wasting him on a ridiculous story line about Rafe's penis. Are you kidding me? Stefano wouldn't waste two seconds even thinking about Rafe.
I know, Stefano vs :huh: and to think I was hoping he would use the time off with the coma to take a damn class and learn some range :shame: where is the fun when you are dealing with a darn line reader.

Quote:

I wish they had stefeno go after ej for what he did to him instead of wasting him on rafe.

THIS!

Quote:

You'd think the writers/producers would notice that torrents of fan hatred tend to die down when everyone in town isn't forming a choir to sing the praises of a character as the bestest and most wonderful person ever and so deserving of twu wuv!

Just wait for it, after all Maxine's second set of pom poms are for Rafe :rolleyes: , Kate and her saved soul, Hope and her unwavering admiration, Daniel, Brady and the list goes on.......yawn!

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Great promo! Very excited to see Rafe next week! :)

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

No but Stefano is wasting his time with Rafe. He should go after Marlena again, stir up trouble like always. I miss the REAL Stefano DiMera.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Aug 31 2013, 07:11 AM
Thank god no bristen or dannifer. I wish they had stefeno go after ej for what he did to him instead of wasting him on rafe.
Stefano can multi task.He can toy with Rafe while destroying EJ and Sami.I look forward to Stefano v Rafe,EJ,and Sami.Cannot wait.I could find it easier to live with Daniel/Jennifer and EJ/Sami if they would just move their relationships along with less screen time instead of having the same repetitive conversations accompanied by all sorts of histrionics with the shouting,loud breathing, and over emoting by Sami,EJ,Daniel,and (to a lesser extent) Jennifer.I think there would be fewer complaints about these two couples if they just gave Hope,Marlena,Victor,Lucas,Justin,and Adrienne more screen time.I don't understand why they cannot write for everyone but since they can't or won't.I am going to enjoy more screen time for Rafe,Jordan,Kate,and Stefano because it will mean less screen time for Sami,EJ,Damiel,and Jennifer.

Jason,I have lost count.How many times have Jennifer and Daniel agreed to break up/take a break?This a serious question.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Rafe is not a promo-worthy character. I can't believe they made a promo for the entire week based on him. Especially since it's clear Stefano is just there to toy with him for a bit and then leave.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Gotta love the security at Salem University Hospital. (That is the name of the hospital isn't it? They haven't changed it to Daniel Jonas Hospital yet?)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Sep 1 2013, 09:53 AM
No but Stefano is wasting his time with Rafe. He should go after Marlena again, stir up trouble like always. I miss the REAL Stefano DiMera.
Seriously. John has left Marlena alone and vulnerable with Stefano in town. Stefano should be delighted with that. But no, he's wasting his time with a bimbo and Rafe. :yawnz:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Just kill him and put me out of my misery, Stefano. Please.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply