Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (57,457 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

the Christmas Eve episode. Yay!

:whistling:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

you're such a tease, Jason.

:bye:

ETA: i'm assuming there will be more to this sneak peak in the coming days/weeks/months??
Edited by Supergirlx2, Aug 31 2013, 08:45 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Gee, I wonder if Dan & Jen will be on or off. No wait...I don't care.
I wonder if EJ & Sami will be stabbing each other in the back or fucking like rabid bunnies. No wait...I don't care (I like them better when they're fighting, but that's just me).
I wonder if Brady will still be a clueless moron & mourning Kristen. No wait...still don't care.

I'd rather see Hope in some painfully gut-wrenching scenes mourning Bo's loss and wondering why they couldn't find the body...
I'd rather see John back in Salem and he & Marlena arguing and fighting with each other as well as themselves in an effort to repair their relationship.
I'd rather see Kayla on the phone with Steve, sharing memories and a smile, and perhaps off-screen kindling their relationship.
I'd rather see ... anything that gives me hope that Days is going to be around for their fiftieth & anything that will give me a reason to want to watch every day instead of just keeping up with it and hoping for something that seems to be slipping away...

sigh...

end rant...

wine...

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 31 2013, 08:45 PM

ETA: i'm assuming there will be more to this sneak peak in the coming days/weeks/months??

Probably more towards November, yes. We can have a trivia game or two, or that game where I release a new character name each day/every other day.

Have to leave some of the mystery and intrigue until then.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 08:54 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 31 2013, 08:45 PM

Probably more towards November, yes. We can have a trivia game or two, or that game where I release a new character name each day/every other day.

Have to leave some of the mystery and intrigue until then.
yay! :)

is it November yet?? ;)

MissLola
Member Avatar

I will be a very happy camper if there is no Dannifer in the Xmas episode. :whistle:

Jason47
Member Avatar

Just noticed there's an intriguing duo in a scene at Club TBD in one of the episodes leading up to Christmas. Definitely not two people you'd think would be interacting much, especially at a club!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:06 PM
Just noticed there's an intriguing duo in a scene at Club TBD in one of the episodes leading up to Christmas. Definitely not two people you'd think would be interacting much, especially at a club!
Now, you really are teasing!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dooldooldool

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:06 PM
Maxine and Stefano.

Jason47
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 31 2013, 09:08 PM
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:14 PM
magicsteacher
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.
Is the other person a female?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Jason47
magicsteacher
:pray: please don't be Hope with Rafe at the club (unless they're there for business).

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Jason47
magicsteacher
That sounds like something I can look forward to! Any scenes with Galen is worth watching!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Is there any hope that Lucas will have time with his children and granddaughter in the episode?

mollymay

Jason47
magicsteacher
As long as Rafe isn't within 5 miles of Sami....I'm sure we'll all like his scenes!!! B-)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

That is hard to believe lol. Time flies for sure lol Hopefully have a reason to tune in for that episode.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Exciting stuff. I'm curious about the Christmas Eve/Christmas episodes this year since Freddie Smith seemed pretty excited to read the script for the Christmas episode this year, though I guess that could of just been he likes Christmas lol! Either way Christmas related episodes are always fun.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

mollymay
Aug 31 2013, 10:05 PM
Jason47
magicsteacher
As long as Rafe isn't within 5 miles of Sami....I'm sure we'll all like his scenes!!! B-)
Or more importantly not Kate! I'm hoping by Christmas Rafe's story is spinning off in another direction.

This tease of Jason's definitely has my attention. Looking forward to more hints along the way!

Thanks Jason!

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I am dreading this year's Christmas episode because Daniel Jonas' fucking ornament is going to be on the Horton tree again and there will not be enough buckets in the world for the amount of vomit that's going to pour out of me.

Jason47
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Aug 31 2013, 09:57 PM
Is there any hope that Lucas will have time with his children and granddaughter in the episode?
I would hope that there's hope. Lucas is Alice and Tom's grandson, so he better be around for Christmas!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply