Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,376 Views)
phloe3

thanks Jason. You are so nice to bring this over
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I wonder if this is a fist fight, cat fight, or verbal fight?

lysie
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 1 2013, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure it has to be physical, because I THINK Jason would know this because of a need for either stunt double or a stunt coordinator.

concerned
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Nov 24 2013, 10:28 PM
angie37
Nov 24 2013, 09:56 AM
My Christmas Wish List:

I wish Nicole could spend Christmas with the Carvers, the closest thing she has to family in Salem. She, Abe, and Theo would make a fabulous family unit.

I'd also be very pleased if TPTB could give me at least a one week guest appearance by her brother Brandon sometime in the very near future. Nicole needs her brother.

Last but not least, I'd like to see a mistletoe kiss for Ericole this year (or at least a kissing fantasy).
Since AZ appears to be one of DAYS' top "darlings" (alongside AS and MR), I'm sure whatever the Nicole fans want won't fall on deaf ears.

If only all other fanbases could be so lucky nowadays.
Well I guess you won't be getting your first wish.

Looks like the Carvers are spending Christmas with EJ and Sami.

Might make for tense times at the Christmas table if Nikki is there as well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Nov 25 2013, 01:36 AM
Laufeyson
Nov 25 2013, 01:10 AM
I don't doubt there's more that can be done with Hope but Nicole has never really gotten anything worthwhile. This stupid show insist on making her more miserable with their Emmy bait writing which i am personally over. Hope still has things Nicole has never had, a true love and actual kids.

At the end of the day Hope and Nicole are on the same boat with the writing, albeit for very different reasons. Sami and Jennifer are the ones being catered to left right and center and given everything when they hardly deserve it.
Touché. :)

Never say never on Soaps though. I'm certain that somewhere down the line, hopefully not that far off, Nicole will have her own children and lasting love of a man who loves her for her and only her.
From your post to the writers' pens(tablet,laptop,whatever),I hope.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 25 2013, 09:40 AM
susyQusie
Nov 25 2013, 09:24 AM
it is annoying that we never see a Brady family Christmas anymore! :(
You know it's like no one is connected to who they should be connected to. It would be nice to hear Hope talk about Sean Douglas and Clare or Nicole going to visit Brandon or EJ talking about sending pictures of his kids to his mother. They've really dropped the ball on stufff like that.
It's almost bizarre they way the writers have repetitive break up and stalking scenes involving Daniel,Jennifer,and whoever is coming between Daniel and Jennifer and the over use of flashbacks instead of putting screen time to good use by writing scenes for Nicole/Abe/Theo or Hope/Ciara/Doug/Julie or having a Brady Christmas.The could use Horton square or the Brady pub so they would not have the added expense of using additional sets.I would rather have had sixty second scenes with Abe and Theo saying goodbye to Chad and Cameron than some of the breaks ups between Daniel and Jennifer.

Jason47
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 1 2013, 08:45 PM
Terry James is around for many scenes, so it's not verbal!

Vicky4Mimi

Last year they all went to Mass on Christmas Eve. That was a nice way to see a lot of characters and it was interesting to see who was sitting with who....

Jason47
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 1 2013, 10:33 PM
Last year they all went to Mass on Christmas Eve. That was a nice way to see a lot of characters and it was interesting to see who was sitting with who....
Yes, it was great to see Christmas Mass again, especially with Eric leading the service!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason, if you've revealed the presence of a character in one of the episodes, have you filled in all the "?"s where their name appears, or are you keeping some of them "?"s to keep us guessing?

Kaycee

Sine they are making it Obvious That Eric enjoys Photography, and is trained, Im pretty sure he will Lose his collar And Take up a new Career.. Ofcourse He could become a Christian Pastor, They are not as Strict and he would even be allowed to marry. But Being a Very Irish Brady, I think He will
just go with a new calling, and allow himself to act on the feelings he has for Nicole.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 1 2013, 10:53 PM
Jason, if you've revealed the presence of a character in one of the episodes, have you filled in all the "?"s where their name appears, or are you keeping some of them "?"s to keep us guessing?
Some are still ?s, and not all the acts are revealed yet. I don't think I have added Act Seven to any of the episodes yet.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Dec 2 2013, 02:18 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 1 2013, 10:53 PM
Some are still ?s, and not all the acts are revealed yet. I don't think I have added Act Seven to any of the episodes yet.
Thanks. That's the direction I was leaning, I just wanted to doublecheck with you.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Nov 24 2013, 10:28 PM
angie37
Nov 24 2013, 09:56 AM
My Christmas Wish List:

I wish Nicole could spend Christmas with the Carvers, the closest thing she has to family in Salem. She, Abe, and Theo would make a fabulous family unit.

I'd also be very pleased if TPTB could give me at least a one week guest appearance by her brother Brandon sometime in the very near future. Nicole needs her brother.

Last but not least, I'd like to see a mistletoe kiss for Ericole this year (or at least a kissing fantasy).
Since AZ appears to be one of DAYS' top "darlings" (alongside AS and MR), I'm sure whatever the Nicole fans want won't fall on deaf ears.

If only all other fanbases could be so lucky nowadays.
Absolutely disagree!!! 2 dead babies & a dead mother, a betrayal by her sister, failed romance after failed romance, constantly weeping, being screwed over by EVERY man she has ever known (except Brandon), and not having a job (although I'm hoping they are fixing THAT now) are not what I want to see for one of my favorites over & over & over again. I would like just ONE fucking payoff for this character & if Brandon came back even for a visit, I'd be over the moon.

Now I LOVE Hope. She is near & dear my heart, but at least she has family, beautiful kids, friends, a job & (as far as we know) a husband who loves her. I have been on the "Kill Bo" train since day 1 of PR leaving & there's nothing more I'd like to see for Hope than to get close to a new male friend while grieving her soul mate's death.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Jason47
Dec 1 2013, 07:22 PM
Jason47
Nov 23 2013, 11:54 PM
11/23 UPDATES:

NEW YEAR'S EVE SNEAK PEEK:
Uh, oh....two characters end the year with a fight. :peek:

Maybe Brady and Eric, Eric and EJ or Brady and EJ. As of right now, these are the male characters I could see getting into a fight.
Edited by Reese, Dec 4 2013, 06:38 PM.

SadieEsperanto

Jason, are you able to clarify if Eric's medical treatment today wipes out your spoiler about the hospital room? I'm not thinking so, because they were there for like five minutes, but thought it best to ask...

Jason47
Member Avatar

SadieEsperanto
Dec 4 2013, 07:55 PM
Jason, are you able to clarify if Eric's medical treatment today wipes out your spoiler about the hospital room? I'm not thinking so, because they were there for like five minutes, but thought it best to ask...
Yes, I can clarify. That was the Hospital Exam Room today, so no, that's not the sneak peek I was talking about. Someone will be in "?'s Hospital Room" now that Rafe is finally moving to his new set.
Edited by Jason47, Dec 4 2013, 09:37 PM.

SadieEsperanto

Jason47
Dec 4 2013, 09:37 PM
SadieEsperanto
Yes, I can clarify. That was the Hospital Exam Room today, so no, that's not the sneak peek I was talking about. Someone will be in "?'s Hospital Room" now that Rafe is finally moving to his new set.
Thank you!

Ocean

SadieEsperanto
Dec 5 2013, 12:51 PM
Jason47
Dec 4 2013, 09:37 PM
SadieEsperanto
Thank you!
I'm guessing it'll be brady since he's sniffing lots of drugs.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Is Rafe even in any of the Christmas episodes? Maybe he took a trip to see his mother this holiday?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply