Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (57,518 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

39 characters are around for the Christmas episodes, so that's pretty much all of Salem!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Jason47
Sep 1 2013, 01:53 AM
39 characters are around for the Christmas episodes, so that's pretty much all of Salem!!
Plus a few that we don't see often. :)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 1 2013, 01:53 AM
That sounds promising. Thanks, Jason.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Sep 1 2013, 01:08 AM
I am dreading this year's Christmas episode because Daniel Jonas' fucking ornament is going to be on the Horton tree again and there will not be enough buckets in the world for the amount of vomit that's going to pour out of me.
Daniel Jonas will have an ornament. It will be bigger and shinier than all other ornaments on the Horton tree.
JJ will not be invited to Christmas because he doesn't accept how wonderful Daniel is. He will not have an ornament.
Jack will not be mentioned and his ornament will not be seen.
There will be a line about how much Alice would have loved Daniel.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:14 PM
magicsteacher
Aug 31 2013, 09:08 PM
Now, you really are teasing!!!
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.
Now my interest is peaked...as long as Rafe is far, far away from Kate..I'm good! Thanks for the info!!

Safensane

Jason47
magicsteacher
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.
Thanks, Jason...you give me hope! You made my week! :cheer:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 1 2013, 07:22 AM
DesignatedShelley
I am dreading this year's Christmas episode because Daniel Jonas' fucking ornament is going to be on the Horton tree again and there will not be enough buckets in the world for the amount of vomit that's going to pour out of me.
Daniel Jonas will have an ornament. It will be bigger and shinier than all other ornaments on the Horton tree.
JJ will not be invited to Christmas because he doesn't accept how wonderful Daniel is. He will not have an ornament.
I so pesmitic that I see you as optimist I think by Christmas jj will call Daniel daddy or just become his best buddy
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Sep 1 2013, 08:11 AM
Honeybees
DesignatedShelley
I so pesmitic that I see you as optimist I think by Christmas jj will call Daniel daddy or just become his best buddy
The thought occurred to me, too, which would be a horrible decision. Sami was defined by her hatred of John for years and years and it led to amazing storylines. During that era of the show, people actually loved to hate Sami and loved John, but totally understood why Sami hated him. It would be a colossal mistake to ever have JJ accept Daniel. JJ is now one of the few characters on the canvas with totally understandable motivation, and it would be just like the writers to destroy that to prop Daniel.

Romancer66

Honeybees
Sep 1 2013, 08:16 AM
Partnersincrime
Sep 1 2013, 08:11 AM
Honeybees
DesignatedShelley
The thought occurred to me, too, which would be a horrible decision. Sami was defined by her hatred of John for years and years and it led to amazing storylines. During that era of the show, people actually loved to hate Sami and loved John, but totally understood why Sami hated him. It would be a colossal mistake to ever have JJ accept Daniel. JJ is now one of the few characters on the canvas with totally understandable motivation, and it would be just like the writers to destroy that to prop Daniel.
I'd love for JJ--who got his ornament from Alice (like his dad) when he was just a baby--to accidentally on purpose drop Daniel's ornament and step on it. Oops.

S loves EJ

Jason47
magicsteacher

What about EJ? honeymoon maybe? :sailing: :cloud9:

mollymay

S loves EJ
Sep 1 2013, 09:47 AM
Jason47
magicsteacher

Oh no...I want EJ with Sami with their family around a big old Christmas tree watching the kids open presents.

And then, if a little Christmas nookie should occur, well I won't complain!! :popcorn:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 1 2013, 01:43 AM
TreasureCove
Aug 31 2013, 09:57 PM
Is there any hope that Lucas will have time with his children and granddaughter in the episode?
I would hope that there's hope. Lucas is Alice and Tom's grandson, so he better be around for Christmas!
Thank-you. I only ask because last year they cut the scene of Lucas lifting his daughter and hugging her while Will watched so she could hang her ornament on the tree. And in Chicago when a fan asked CM about his scenes with BD, they said even though he'd just filmed Christmas scenes, he seemed uncomfortable, like he hadn't filmed any family scenes as Will with his father and sister.

S loves EJ

mollymay
Sep 1 2013, 09:51 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 1 2013, 09:47 AM
Jason47
magicsteacher

Oh no...I want EJ with Sami with their family around a big old Christmas tree watching the kids open presents.

And then, if a little Christmas nookie should occur, well I won't complain!! :popcorn:

That sounds wonderful, hoefully they have had honeymoon before christmas so I can get both. :pray:

Bricole love

I'll bet we're going to see daniel's name on top of christmas tree as a hero or the best horney doctor who set a record of sleeping with all his patients. After all every one in salem worship him and his little miss cream puff jennifer.

Bricole love

I'll bet we're going to see daniel's name on top of christmas tree as a hero or the best horney doctor who set a record of sleeping with all his patients. After all every one in salem worship him and his little miss cream puff girlfriend Jennifer.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Like this, except made of solid gold with his name spelled out in dimonds:

Posted Image

mirabella

Jason47
magicsteacher
I can't wait to see this one. I just hope Rafe has a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to seeing any scenes with Rafe.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:06 PM
Just noticed there's an intriguing duo in a scene at Club TBD in one of the episodes leading up to Christmas. Definitely not two people you'd think would be interacting much, especially at a club!
Eric and Mary???????

mollymay

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:06 PM
Just noticed there's an intriguing duo in a scene at Club TBD in one of the episodes leading up to Christmas. Definitely not two people you'd think would be interacting much, especially at a club!
Hmmm....I'm gong to guess

Eric & Abby!!

Bricole love

Supergirlx2
Aug 31 2013, 08:59 PM
Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 08:54 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 31 2013, 08:45 PM
you're such a tease, Jason.

:bye:

ETA: i'm assuming there will be more to this sneak peak in the coming days/weeks/months??
:bye:

Probably more towards November, yes. We can have a trivia game or two, or that game where I release a new character name each day/every other day.

Have to leave some of the mystery and intrigue until then.
yay! :)

is it November yet?? ;)
I can't wait for November to come.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply