Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,202 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kaycee
Dec 7 2013, 04:39 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 7 2013, 10:41 AM
Hamilton
Dec 7 2013, 10:35 AM
Is Rafe even in any of the Christmas episodes? Maybe he took a trip to see his mother this holiday?
He SHOULD go see his mom--poor woman is never mentioned or ever gets to see her kids when they are near death or giving birth or anything :eyeroll:

But I so wanted him and Jordan to have a sweet Christmas together. She doesn't have any family in town (that we are aware of) so a Jafe Christmas would be perfection!
I WISH I could get into Jordan, Cuz I Love Rafe, and I want him to be happy.. But he needs just the right woman, or actress.. Maybe the character is 'Ok' but the Actress while pretty is dull as wet paint. He needs a Woman with layers to her personality that he can bounce his with. Rafe is at his best when he has someone feisty and challenging, loving and funny.. So if they want him with the Jordan character, They need a new and better actress.
CS rocks. If they start writing Jordan feistier and with more layers, she is more than good enough to pull it off, while also maintaining the vulnerability that good soap heroines possess. I've already seen a change in Jordan the last couple of weeks as we get to know more about her and they are moving her in the right direction, IMO.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 8 2013, 08:26 PM
Poor Father Eric.... :(

Posted Image
When is this for?

Or is that all part of the mystery?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Dec 8 2013, 05:28 PM
I think it's Sami and EJ and then he kisses Abby at the club!
I think you're on to something.

Jason47
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 8 2013, 09:13 PM
Jason47

Posted Image
When is this for?

Or is that all part of the mystery?
This is the hospital clue from above...it airs before Christmas.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Jason47

Posted Image
Hasn't poor Father Hottie suffered enough. The poor guy is due some good news.
Seriously, though, Daniel? Doesn't this damn hospital have another doctor?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Sami/Ciara scene (or maybe scenes). lol.
I sooooo hope Ciara rolls her eyes at Sami again!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

And with the latest update, i'm officially bummed & annoyed that Hope isn't in the Christmas Eve episode, which is stupid. We barely get to see Doug as it is, & it doesn't seem like we'll really get much personal Hope/Doug interaction. I so wish they used Doug more, even if he were to only pop up in a few scenes in an episode.

Not Amused

I really hate how Days insists on keeping Nicole in Daniel's orbit. :x
Edited by Not Amused, Jan 11 2014, 01:10 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

Jason47
Dec 8 2013, 08:04 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 8 2013, 07:02 PM
On Christmas Day Act 3 Horton house, what does the :hug: mean? Does someone get an unexpected hug?
That's my guess for when the Horton ornament montage takes place.
Thanks!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

What will it take to get Ericole some real alone time sans Dr. D? I mean, come on, is it like totally impossible? In this case, three definitely is a crowd and I want Daniel to just disappear. I'm making a wild assumption that Eric's injuries will be a result of this Dr. Chyka stuff or maybe he does get into another scuffle with a drugged out Brady. My speculations purely.
And why does the new guy have to be wasted on Jennifer? Why? Why? Why? I have absolutely no interest in watching her with Daneil or anyone else. Let's move onto Hope, PLEASE. Enough with Jennifer.

Ocean

Looks like daniel comes to rescue eric brady again because for god sakes hospital doesn't have any doctor except dr tan. Where's kayla? She's more likable character to gets more air time than daniel.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 8 2013, 10:28 PM
Jason47

Posted Image
Hasn't poor Father Hottie suffered enough. The poor guy is due some good news.
Seriously, though, Daniel? Doesn't this damn hospital have another doctor?
This is why they should have kept Nathan Owens and dropped him to recurring status.Kayla is chief of staff and related to half the town.They could have split hosptial patients between Cameron and Daniel then had them consult with Kayla,thereby avoid Daniel overload and giving Kayla additional screen time.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 9 2013, 01:40 AM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
#BoWho?

concerned
Dec 1 2013, 09:06 PM
MissFancyFace
Nov 24 2013, 10:28 PM
angie37
Nov 24 2013, 09:56 AM
My Christmas Wish List:

I wish Nicole could spend Christmas with the Carvers, the closest thing she has to family in Salem. She, Abe, and Theo would make a fabulous family unit.

I'd also be very pleased if TPTB could give me at least a one week guest appearance by her brother Brandon sometime in the very near future. Nicole needs her brother.

Last but not least, I'd like to see a mistletoe kiss for Ericole this year (or at least a kissing fantasy).
Since AZ appears to be one of DAYS' top "darlings" (alongside AS and MR), I'm sure whatever the Nicole fans want won't fall on deaf ears.

If only all other fanbases could be so lucky nowadays.
Well I guess you won't be getting your first wish.
Oh, that's real nice. I don't have to be told to know that.
Edited by MissFancyFace, Dec 9 2013, 08:37 AM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
#BoWho?

BeeBee
Dec 1 2013, 09:48 PM
MissFancyFace
Nov 25 2013, 01:36 AM
Laufeyson
Nov 25 2013, 01:10 AM
I don't doubt there's more that can be done with Hope but Nicole has never really gotten anything worthwhile. This stupid show insist on making her more miserable with their Emmy bait writing which i am personally over. Hope still has things Nicole has never had, a true love and actual kids.

At the end of the day Hope and Nicole are on the same boat with the writing, albeit for very different reasons. Sami and Jennifer are the ones being catered to left right and center and given everything when they hardly deserve it.
Touché. :)

Never say never on Soaps though. I'm certain that somewhere down the line, hopefully not that far off, Nicole will have her own children and lasting love of a man who loves her for her and only her.
From your post to the writers' pens(tablet,laptop,whatever),I hope.
As a poster just told me, I won't be getting my wish. LOL Nicole fans will most likely get what they want before Hope fans do. I'll be totally shocked if it turns out to be the other way around.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Dec 9 2013, 08:31 AM
BeeBee
Dec 1 2013, 09:48 PM
MissFancyFace
Nov 25 2013, 01:36 AM
Laufeyson
Nov 25 2013, 01:10 AM
I don't doubt there's more that can be done with Hope but Nicole has never really gotten anything worthwhile. This stupid show insist on making her more miserable with their Emmy bait writing which i am personally over. Hope still has things Nicole has never had, a true love and actual kids.

At the end of the day Hope and Nicole are on the same boat with the writing, albeit for very different reasons. Sami and Jennifer are the ones being catered to left right and center and given everything when they hardly deserve it.
Touché. :)

Never say never on Soaps though. I'm certain that somewhere down the line, hopefully not that far off, Nicole will have her own children and lasting love of a man who loves her for her and only her.
From your post to the writers' pens(tablet,laptop,whatever),I hope.
As a poster just told me, I won't be getting my wish. LOL Nicole fans will most likely get what they want before Hope fans do. I'll be totally shocked if it turns out to be the other way around.
I think Hope fans are going to get what they want before Nicole fans get what they want.

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Dec 9 2013, 08:20 AM
concerned
MissFancyFace
angie37
My Christmas Wish List:

I wish Nicole could spend Christmas with the Carvers, the closest thing she has to family in Salem. She, Abe, and Theo would make a fabulous family unit.

I'd also be very pleased if TPTB could give me at least a one week guest appearance by her brother Brandon sometime in the very near future. Nicole needs her brother.

Last but not least, I'd like to see a mistletoe kiss for Ericole this year (or at least a kissing fantasy).
Since AZ appears to be one of DAYS' top "darlings" (alongside AS and MR), I'm sure whatever the Nicole fans want won't fall on deaf ears.

You weren't the one being told you wouldn't be getting your wish. The person you quoted had made a list of wishes.

If you think the AZ fans are getting what they want, you haven't been paying much attention.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 9 2013, 11:59 AM
MissFancyFace
concerned
MissFancyFace

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You weren't the one being told you wouldn't be getting your wish. The person you quoted had made a list of wishes.

If you think the AZ fans are getting what they want, you haven't been paying much attention.
Hey! I'm an AZ fan and I'm totally getting what I want for her/Nicole. Other than the occasional bad hair/outfit of course.

Vicky4Mimi

lysie
MissFancyFace
concerned
MissFancyFace

You speak the truth there!! Good Grief the Nicole story isn't even near what it should be!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 9 2013, 12:37 PM
lysie
MissFancyFace
concerned

Hey! I'm an AZ fan and I'm totally getting what I want for her/Nicole. Other than the occasional bad hair/outfit of course.
lol. I know. But we both know all of her fans aren't happy. That's why I discourage talk of "the fans" overall. "The Nicole fans" aren't all of one mind same as every other group. Still, there are some just as unhappy with what Nicole is doing as some of the Hope fans are with what she's doing. It's not a contest.

concerned
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
concerned
MissFancyFace
angie37
My Christmas Wish List:

Oops sorry I can see that was unclear should have gone back and quoted the right quote.

I was referring to Nicole spending Christmas with the Carvers on the wish list that wouldn't be happening as per Jasons updates the Carvers are at the Dimera mansion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply