Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,230 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Jason :)

Quote:

T-F: Brady Pub & Exterior (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

1-C: Brady Pub & Exterior (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

2-D: Brady Pub & Exterior(Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

3-A: Brady Pub (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

:shame:

Marlena should be included in these scenes! this is her family :bleep:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DocandJohn4ever
Dec 18 2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks for posting Jason :)

Quote:

T-F: Brady Pub & Exterior (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

1-C: Brady Pub & Exterior (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

2-D: Brady Pub & Exterior(Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Nicole, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

3-A: Brady Pub (Sami, Caroline, Roman, Kayla, Theresa, Eric, Joey, Johnny, Sydney)

:shame:

Marlena should be included in these scenes! this is her family :bleep:
She's with them in the Christmas Eve episode.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I know Sami has Horton kids, but Wtf is Sami doing at the Hortons this year? She leaves the Brady's to go to the Hortons? Okay...

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2013, 11:32 AM
I know Sami has Horton kids, but Wtf is Sami doing at the Hortons this year? She leaves the Brady's to go to the Hortons? Okay...
Maybe cuz it's Ari's first Christmas and she is a Horton? Gotta share the grandbabies with everyone during the holidays.

Vicky4Mimi

daysjahvu
Dec 18 2013, 11:57 AM
LuvingLumi
Maybe cuz it's Ari's first Christmas and she is a Horton? Gotta share the grandbabies with everyone during the holidays.
Yes, Caroline and Sami need to see Ari's little Horton ornament and it's been years since they have seen Allie's other family for Christmas. I'm happy to see Sami spending Christmas outside of the Dimansion.

It would be cute if Sami and Lucas found themselves under the mistletoe... :hug: I think Lucas would be more like :facepalm:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updates, Jason! I'm happy that Nicole is in the Christmas Day episode as well, I was only expecting her to be in the Christmas Eve one :)

concerned
Member Avatar

I thought Parker was going to be with Chloe (and Phillip) for the holidays.

concerned
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Dec 18 2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the updates, Jason! I'm happy that Nicole is in the Christmas Day episode as well, I was only expecting her to be in the Christmas Eve one :)
I hope she gets a little bit of a chat with Sydney or a hug.

Will it still be 2013 Sydney or someone new?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NO DANIEL AT THE HORTON HOUSE!!

How did I get so DAMN lucky!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 18 2013, 02:47 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Dec 18 2013, 10:11 AM
LonePirate
Dec 18 2013, 08:33 AM
Are Abe, Theo, EJ and Stefano spending Christmas together off-screen? Did Marlena leave town to spend the holidays with Belle?
...and Justin must be working too.....they can't even put Justin and Adrienne on for a few seconds together? :shame:
If Sonny is one of "ari's" dads shouldn't that give them grandparent status.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 18 2013, 02:47 PM
talbab1994
Dec 18 2013, 10:11 AM
LonePirate
Dec 18 2013, 08:33 AM
Are Abe, Theo, EJ and Stefano spending Christmas together off-screen? Did Marlena leave town to spend the holidays with Belle?
...and Justin must be working too.....they can't even put Justin and Adrienne on for a few seconds together? :shame:
If Sonny is one of "ari's" dads shouldn't that give them grandparent status.
Adrienne and Justin being aunt and uncle to Abby and JJ qualifies them to be present.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I don't understand why Victor and Daniel have an ornament? Maggie is only a Horton by marriage and Daniel wasn't raised by Mickey or had any history with the Hortons until recently, so, why does he get an ornament? I hope Parker is not getting one along with Arianna Grace.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 18 2013, 12:04 PM
daysjahvu
Dec 18 2013, 11:57 AM
LuvingLumi
Yes, Caroline and Sami need to see Ari's little Horton ornament and it's been years since they have seen Allie's other family for Christmas. I'm happy to see Sami spending Christmas outside of the Dimansion.

It would be cute if Sami and Lucas found themselves under the mistletoe... :hug: I think Lucas would be more like :facepalm:
:lol: Just thinking about it makes me :facepalm: too.

Ejole_Lover

lysie
Dec 9 2013, 11:59 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 9 2013, 08:20 AM
concerned
Dec 1 2013, 09:06 PM
MissFancyFace
Nov 24 2013, 10:28 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well I guess you won't be getting your first wish.
Oh, that's real nice. I don't have to be told to know that.
You weren't the one being told you wouldn't be getting your wish. The person you quoted had made a list of wishes.

If you think the AZ fans are getting what they want, you haven't been paying much attention.
:hail: That's what I thought when I read the post. I was getting what I wanted as a Nicole fan but then it got destroyed by two dumbasses named Tomlin and Whitsell.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Kaha
Dec 18 2013, 07:03 PM
I don't understand why Victor and Daniel have an ornament? Maggie is only a Horton by marriage and Daniel wasn't raised by Mickey or had any history with the Hortons until recently, so, why does he get an ornament? I hope Parker is not getting one along with Arianna Grace.
Technically, Chelsea isn't a Horton but has an ornament. & She is technically as related to the Hortons as Daniel is. With the minor exception of the fact that Hope knows Chelsea, but I don't think Mickey knew Daniel (even though their paths could've potentially crossed at some point between 2008 & January 2010).
I'm not saying that Dan, Mel, & Victor should have ornaments. I don't recall Billie ever getting one when she was married to Bo (though I did hear that Carly almost got one).
I do think that Chelsea getting an ornament had more to do with Alice wanting Chelsea to feel welcome in, and a part of, her new extended family than giving her one simply because she was Bo's kid & therefore needed to have an ornament.

Jason47
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 18 2013, 02:43 PM
It's still the Hartounian twins. This stuff was taped in August. They only recently started casting for a new Sydney.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 18 2013, 11:32 PM
concerned
It's still the Hartounian twins. This stuff was taped in August. They only recently started casting for a new Sydney.
who's Joey? Kayla's son? I guess I've missed seeing him.

Kaycee

Vicky4Mimi
Aug 31 2013, 09:47 PM
Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:14 PM
magicsteacher
Aug 31 2013, 09:08 PM
Now, you really are teasing!!!
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.
That sounds like something I can look forward to! Any scenes with Galen is worth watching!
I Agree about Galen, and I would not even mind is the woman is Jordan ...IF... They ReCast the Role with a More Dynamic actress with Layers. One who is Sarcastic and Spunky, with fire, and a touch of humor. But when she is truly in love will cross any line needed to keep it safe and whole.. In other words someone like how HOPE and even Jennifer used to be. The current Jordan While a very Lovely woman leaves me COLD and BORED. and I see NO Chemistry with her and Galen ~~I Want Rafe to be with an exciting, Challenging woman Someone Like Sami with him in the early days, But she does not have to BE Sami. While I was a Safe fan, I can let that go.. As long as Rafe is put with the RIGHT woman. When they pair him with a Boring Actress or Character, Just as they did with Carrie.. It brings him way down, and Robs him of any chance to be the Hero Type He is meant to be, with Attitude, and Humor.
I MISS Agent Arrogant.. And I want him Back. And with a Woman who Challenges him, and does not make things too easy. Not because SHE is deceptive, but because He SHOULD fight for his Ladies Love . No great Love comes easy. At least not the kind that last, Or keep us viewers excited to tune in. Most great Loves took time and challenges to build.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Dec 19 2013, 12:56 AM
Jason47
Dec 18 2013, 11:32 PM
concerned
who's Joey? Kayla's son? I guess I've missed seeing him.
Yes. Joey is Kayla's son. To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised that TPTB remembered that he exists.

stormymac
Member Avatar

Kaycee
Dec 19 2013, 12:59 AM
I Agree about Galen, and I would not even mind is the woman is Jordan ...IF... They ReCast the Role with a More Dynamic actress with Layers. One who is Sarcastic and Spunky, with fire, and a touch of humor.
I disagree about CS. Your complaint is with the character not the actress. Chrishell can most definitely play that role, and has, but for now she has to play the character as written. We've already seen flashes of the spunk, fire and humor you're hoping for and I'm sure we'll see more of it as we learn more about her past since it looks like she'll be going up against Kate. When Kate is your rival, you definitely have to "go big or go home".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply