Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,640 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Dec 19 2013, 12:56 AM
who's Joey? Kayla's son? I guess I've missed seeing him.
Yes, Joey is like Santa. He only makes one appearance a year, at Christmas. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Took the words right outta my mouth! :D

Kaycee

Quote:

Gee, I wonder if Dan & Jen will be on or off. No wait...I don't care.

Uggghhhh I Really hope Not, I just cant help but despise these two characters together, I prefer him with Nicole, or Chloe.. Or somebody new.. But NOT Jennifer

Quote:

I wonder if EJ & Sami will be stabbing each other in the back or fucking like rabid bunnies. No wait...I don't care (I like them better when they're fighting, but that's just me).

If they must stay a couple, Id prefer they stab each other to death, and lets all be done with them .. But thats me
Quote:

I wonder if Brady will still be a clueless moron & mourning Kristen. No wait...still don't care.

I hope John slaps some sense into him, so He finally grows up and becomes the man, and finds his potential.. He is friggen John Blacks Son and he should start acting like it

Quote:

I'd rather see Hope in some painfully gut-wrenching scenes mourning Bo's loss and wondering why they couldn't find the body...

I really hope this isnt the case, I dont want Bo dead.. But if he must die I dont want it during the Holidays, Id prefer she get a wonderful letter from him.. Even if Later she finds out its his last. Or I hope he is captured by Terrorists and nobody knows if he is even alive.. knowing this after a while she can find someone wonderful to lean on, and maybe down the road fall in love with .. But slowly, very slowly

Quote:

I'd rather see John back in Salem and he & Marlena arguing and fighting with each other as well as themselves in an effort to repair their relationship.

Im Ok with this as long as it leads to some really Romantic flashbacks, and then some Romantic encounters. The Writers are insane that they NEVER put the most beautifully romantic couple together before.. They are not too old to Gaze at each-other, Kiss, have romance by Candlelight, Dances, some playfulness and fall back in love.. Thats what I WANT
Quote:

I'd rather see Kayla on the phone with Steve, sharing memories and a smile, and perhaps off-screen kindling their relationship

I would Love that as well.. Id like to think there is a chance for him to return. The writers need to buy a clue from GH and notice how many older Vets are on Canvas, and for the most part carrying the show. Fans LOVE the History, The Chemistry that has been nurtured.. We also enjoy the younger Talent But they are less valuable without the Vets to build around.. So I hope DOOL learns from them and starts writing for, and treating the Older Vet's with hard earned and deserved respect.
Quote:

I'd rather see ... anything that gives me hope that Days is going to be around for their fiftieth & anything that will give me a reason to want to watch every day instead of just keeping up with it and hoping for something that seems to be slipping away...

Agreed,, I think they can do this with better storytelling. And using the REAL Experienced Talent they have access to. And work in the younger, Newer Talent and build them up with a strong foundation by working with Vet's. Its a HUGE Mistake to keep bringing on new faces we dont know or care about, and then give them little back story or History.. And Shoving unpopular stories and couples down our throats no matter how much we protest.. Listen to the viewers.. Sometimes just because 2 actors look good on paper and theory.. does not mean it will work or be excepted.. So when it ISN'T .. Dont be so reluctant to change it and try to FORCE it on us.. The harder they try to do this, the more WE resent and resist and HATE IT... and Never.. EVER again try to mess with established History, or Beloved Character personalities.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Supergirlx2
Dec 18 2013, 09:26 PM
Kaha
Dec 18 2013, 07:03 PM
I don't understand why Victor and Daniel have an ornament? Maggie is only a Horton by marriage and Daniel wasn't raised by Mickey or had any history with the Hortons until recently, so, why does he get an ornament? I hope Parker is not getting one along with Arianna Grace.
Technically, Chelsea isn't a Horton but has an ornament. & She is technically as related to the Hortons as Daniel is. With the minor exception of the fact that Hope knows Chelsea, but I don't think Mickey knew Daniel (even though their paths could've potentially crossed at some point between 2008 & January 2010).
I'm not saying that Dan, Mel, & Victor should have ornaments. I don't recall Billie ever getting one when she was married to Bo (though I did hear that Carly almost got one).
I do think that Chelsea getting an ornament had more to do with Alice wanting Chelsea to feel welcome in, and a part of, her new extended family than giving her one simply because she was Bo's kid & therefore needed to have an ornament.
Chelbitch having a Horton ornament is such a slap in the face to Zack's memory. She took pleasure in tormenting Hope and gloated about it every chance she had. She never did a damn thing to earn having one.

I would love for Ciara to shatter it to smithereens out of spite and it never gets replaced. LOL

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Jason I'm confused. Did I miss Rafe's name somewhere? You mentioned to Magicsteacher that she would like a scene of his in particular. What were you referring to?

Safensane

Hamilton
Dec 19 2013, 10:17 AM
Jason I'm confused. Did I miss Rafe's name somewhere? You mentioned to Magicsteacher that she would like a scene of his in particular. What were you referring to?

Yes, Jason!! What Hamilton said! :cheer:

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

LonePirate
Dec 18 2013, 08:33 AM
Are Abe, Theo, EJ and Stefano spending Christmas together off-screen? Did Marlena leave town to spend the holidays with Belle?
Will, Sonny, Arianna, Gabi, & Rafe must be spending Christmas Eve off screen at their apartment.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Safensane
Dec 19 2013, 11:26 AM
Hamilton

Rafe will be wrapped in a towel after just getting out of the shower in the first episode of 2014. That was what I was referring to.

Safensane

Jason47
Dec 19 2013, 02:25 PM
Safensane
Hamilton

Rafe will be wrapped in a towel after just getting out of the shower in the first episode of 2014. That was what I was referring to.
:thankyou: :cheer: :cheer:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 19 2013, 02:25 PM
Safensane
Hamilton

Thanks! :)

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

a towel...a towel...nooooooooo! "grabs towel and darts" I can think of at least three other guys that need to be in the same outfit.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Is it wrong to want a scene where Marlena and Hope talk about their abandoning husbands? Where Hope says that she's trying to remain positive about Bo for Ciara, but that deep down she's starting to resent him, and Marlena says she gets it. I want bitterness, girl-bonding and history. Hell, let them try to one-up each other on how much their situation sucks, that'd be a nice little scene, IMO.

Wait, I forgot, they don't matter anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply