Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,642 Views)
rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

My Days Christmas Episodes Wish List~~~
*Sami and Lucas reunited and shown having Christmas with the kids
*Ejerk spending Christmas in prison
*Ditto for Stefano
*Daniel in the hospital being treated for an STD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
*Ditto for Stefano
*Daniel dies from an STD
Ifyp.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
*Ditto for Stefano
*Daniel in the hospital being treated for an STD
:'( Poor Lucas! Given the way Sami's been treating him like dog shit, wouldn't a stocking full of coal be a kinder gift? Unless your christmas wish list turned what's happened into a dream... I could go for that :)
Edited by TreasureCove, Sep 2 2013, 12:48 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^or the brain chip!

tylerbo20

Christmas wish list...laura,marie, bill, mike, Melissa, real jen, doug, Julie, steven, tommy jr, jack return to salem to celebrate something big like lets say Christmas at their late mothers home one last time (the show better do this for the 50th) just one or two episodes of everyone who was anyone a Horton home for Christmas. then the pain of Daniel and Melanie will be erased..hopefully by the 50th Daniel will have been killed off or put in jail.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I'm not looking forward to it at all and I doubt I'll be watching by then anymore. Not interested in watching my favorite, Marlena, stuck in scenes with Sami and Kositchek at Christmas without John (who should be there!) :(

http://youtu.be/AarmzBcnO1E

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 1 2013, 10:08 AM
mollymay
Sep 1 2013, 09:51 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 1 2013, 09:47 AM
Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

What about EJ? honeymoon maybe? :sailing: :cloud9:
Oh no...I want EJ with Sami with their family around a big old Christmas tree watching the kids open presents.

And then, if a little Christmas nookie should occur, well I won't complain!! :popcorn:

That sounds wonderful, hoefully they have had honeymoon before christmas so I can get both. :pray:
That would be so nice. :wub:

Where's Jason with those clues?

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Let's see, We all know there will be no John Black so honestly I could care less. This show unfortunately has become one big failure. The way the core vets of this show are treated are atrocious at best.

Lumi_are_true_love

Actually the last time we saw Lucas and Sami together Sami caressed Lucas cheek and thanked Lucas for being their for her. Lucas said he would always be their for Sami. Sami treated him pretty good its the writers and TPTB that haven't really given both the chance to have more scenes together or given Sami the chance to do anything yet in order to fight for her one true love Lucas yet and if she got the chance to and we saw her and Lucas together more often I know Sami would be after Lucas again and drop EJ for him in a heart beat for Lucas is her one true love and true love is worth fighting for and having in your life and her most happiest days were with him.

She seemed to cheer right up when Lucas was their but from what I've seen after that shes been miserable ever since without him there.

I don't buy shes happy anywhereelse but with Lucas and Lucas alone. If we saw more Lucas scenes and saw more Lucas and Sami scenes where they got to share more scenes together and bump into each other more often instead of once in while here and once and a while their where the writers actually wrote for them again and we saw them interacting more and more instead of once in awhile not knowing what Sami's really thinking concerning her one true love Lucas and what she would do their I think she would truly go after him and fight for Lucas and be after him nonstop and not leave him alone and she would drop EJ perminently for him and do just that and EJ would become nonexsistant to her once more Lucas and the kids are the most important people in her life and if Sami was allowed to be in character she would fight to bring her and Lucas and the kids together as a family and would betray EJ in heartbeat and send him to prison for everything he did to her,to the twins before they were born and to Lucas and Will she wouldn't be ok with what EJ did to her and her family or her loved ones and would get revenge on EJ and Stefano both and would take them down and destroy them and do just that with Lucas help that is when Sami is truly written in character.

Anyway we don't really know what Sami would say or would do around Lucas and if the writers wrote for Lucas and Sami I predict Sami would call the wedding off to EJ and would drop him perminently in a heartbeat for Lucas.

For the writers haven't really written too many Lucas and Sami scenes with them together and the ones we have seen with Lucas kissing her hand and Sami caressing his cheek have been really wonderful. Anyway Sami smiled at Lucas and again seemed her most happiest being around Lucas. Plus Sami and Lucas also held hands in the hospital when they went to see Will and Lucas started rubbing her back and she started to caress the top of his hand and stood beside him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Anyway she seems confused and disorientated like she possibly has been under mindcontrol not acting like herself so I vote that a brainchip is responsible for Sami's out of character behavior as well and all I've got to say is that once the effects of it wear off both EJ and Stefano better start running for Sami is not going to be happy with either one of them taking advantage of her under mind control against her will. Sami doesn't appreciate being told by the person that raped her that shes stupid either. I'm looking for in character Sami to be in full revenge mode against the Dimeras where she winds up destroying them doing just that for what was done to her and her family and her loved ones for trying to destroy her life making her do things under mind control she would never do.

The stuff shes saying under mind control is a complete lie and a falsehood that would never see the light if Sami was allowed to be herself her true self once more. The real Sami the in character Sami would have shot EJ's balls off and done just that she did it with Alan and she would do it to any of her rapists that raped her and forced themselves on to her when she didn't want them too and EJ hasn't seen the in character Sami yet and if he did he would be running scared from the in character Sami who's not under mind control any more for she would destroy him and do just that and would fight for Lucas and would not leave Lucas alone and would do everything in her power to keep her and Lucas together and not let anyone or anything come between her and Lucas ever again and wouldn't allow that to happen.

I still say after EJ kidnapped a pregnant Sami when she was pregnant with the twins and took her to Stefano that Stefano had a mind chip put on her then when she was on that plane that's why she hasn't been acting herself ever sense ever since that day and ever since that happened and that would make Sami a victim of the Dimeras again doing things we know she would never do. Stefano is known for mind chips and that could be what happened to Sami when she was on the plane with Stefano,Bart and Rolf shes still a victim and shes still innocent in this and does not know whats going on under mind control.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 1 2013, 08:16 AM
Partnersincrime
Sep 1 2013, 08:11 AM
Honeybees
Sep 1 2013, 07:22 AM
DesignatedShelley
Sep 1 2013, 01:08 AM
I am dreading this year's Christmas episode because Daniel Jonas' fucking ornament is going to be on the Horton tree again and there will not be enough buckets in the world for the amount of vomit that's going to pour out of me.
Daniel Jonas will have an ornament. It will be bigger and shinier than all other ornaments on the Horton tree.
JJ will not be invited to Christmas because he doesn't accept how wonderful Daniel is. He will not have an ornament.
Jack will not be mentioned and his ornament will not be seen.
There will be a line about how much Alice would have loved Daniel.
I so pesmitic that I see you as optimist I think by Christmas jj will call Daniel daddy or just become his best buddy
The thought occurred to me, too, which would be a horrible decision. Sami was defined by her hatred of John for years and years and it led to amazing storylines. During that era of the show, people actually loved to hate Sami and loved John, but totally understood why Sami hated him. It would be a colossal mistake to ever have JJ accept Daniel. JJ is now one of the few characters on the canvas with totally understandable motivation, and it would be just like the writers to destroy that to prop Daniel.
I never really understood her hatred of John. John raised her and they sort of rewrote history to have her so devoted to Roman, the father that was absent all of her childhood until she was about 7, and it would make more sense that Sami and Eric rejected Roman and not John since he was the only father they knew. When she came back to Salem as a teen after spending so many years in Colorado (also without Roman) she was fine with John and loved him. It just didn't make sense that she was so devoted to Roman, a man she barely knew.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

That's one storyline they've beaten to death. I'd love to see John & Sami sit down & have a real deep heart-to-heart talk & get it all out on the table and bury the frickin hatchet. They were close with RoboJohn when Sami told him about his history, etc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGD2wvZC2JQ

My opinion :blah: is the rivalry is getting old and Sami needs to grow up as far as this issue is concerned. Roman may make Marlena laugh :lol: , but John makes her scream. :sex4: The writers could really bring this full-circle if they want to have EJ/Sami together by having John & Marlena TRULY accept the fact that Sami is with the man she loves and Sami accept the fact that her mom is with the man SHE loves. At least, if they bring him back & neither Sami nor Elvis fuck up their relationship all by themselves...
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Sep 2 2013, 05:55 PM.

mollymay

Reading the posts...I just thought of something that could be fun....we could all put our Christmas wishes down and then maybe J could let the person who's closest to the truth win a little tidbit or something...

So here's my...

Rafe and Hope growing closer as Rafe steps in and plays surrogate daddy for Ciara, after of course we hear that Bo's been shacked up with Carly in Europe all this time.

JJ and Jennifer finding common ground and her realizing how wrong she was for her actions regarding Daniel....all the while Daniel & Jordan are growing closer as they both have Christmas hospital duty.

Will singing Silent Night to Arianna as he feeds her...ending with her saying "daddy" for the first time while Sonny looks on. Then of course Arianna spits up & Will needs the new shirt.

EJ & Sami cuddling on the DiMera sofa watching as their kids open presents under the tree while Stefano smirks mysterously in the background.

Brady & Nicole sharing Christmas together. Meanwhile Eric who's still bemoaning his broken vows, runs into Abby, who's mourning Chad and Cameron, at the nightclub and a new friendship is born.

concerned
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 1 2013, 07:29 AM
Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:14 PM
magicsteacher
Aug 31 2013, 09:08 PM
Now, you really are teasing!!!
Hmmm....I see you have Galen as your photo. Hopefully you'll be pleased with his scenes. I'm guessing one in particular you will like.
Now my interest is peaked...as long as Rafe is far, far away from Kate..I'm good! Thanks for the info!!
I am so not looking forward to the Kate / Jordan / Rafe storyline.

I am hoping that they will surprise me and it will be better than expected but my expectations are pretty low rafe falling for Jordan kate put out.

I can't understand that by now they don't understand the basic premise of the interesting triangle.
Think Dawson / Joey / Pacey. There has to be some amount of longing for both sides to work out and an element of being torn and it could go either way. The chances of Kate being anything but the evil queen cast aside are low.

Just let Kate step aside now. Bring back one of her sons. Anything other than this Daniel Jonas Chloe Lane rinse and repeat. It was enjoyable the first time but your chances of improving it are minimal.

That said

I am hoping that they do some good writing for Jordan and Rafe. That they get enough storytime and propulsion which is missing from some of the other storylines. Chrishell looks promising I hope they don't leave her languishing for too long. I'd like to see some of their D, E and F storylines begin to shine as they are the most interesting elements of the show for me at the moment.

concerned
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 2 2013, 06:09 PM
Reading the posts...I just thought of something that could be fun....we could all put our Christmas wishes down and then maybe J could let the person who's closest to the truth win a little tidbit or something...

So here's my...

Rafe and Hope growing closer as Rafe steps in and plays surrogate daddy for Ciara, after of course we hear that Bo's been shacked up with Carly in Europe all this time.

JJ and Jennifer finding common ground and her realizing how wrong she was for her actions regarding Daniel....all the while Daniel & Jordan are growing closer as they both have Christmas hospital duty.

Will singing Silent Night to Arianna as he feeds her...ending with her saying "daddy" for the first time while Sonny looks on. Then of course Arianna spits up & Will needs the new shirt.

EJ & Sami cuddling on the DiMera sofa watching as their kids open presents under the tree while Stefano smirks mysterously in the background.

Brady & Nicole sharing Christmas together. Meanwhile Eric who's still bemoaning his broken vows, runs into Abby, who's mourning Chad and Cameron, at the nightclub and a new friendship is born.

That's one talented 10 month old.

mollymay

concerned
Sep 2 2013, 06:14 PM
mollymay

So here's my...

That's one talented 10 month old.
I expected no comment is needed on how Days likes to sorase its kids. B-)

Jason47
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 2 2013, 02:58 PM
As I said above, can't give too much away until we get closer to November, but here's a small treat for today:

Posted Image

mollymay

Jason47
Sep 2 2013, 06:30 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
As I said above, can't give too much away until we get closer to November, but here's a small treat for today:

Posted Image

Okay....I say

Abigail
Adrienne
Victor.

Wow...could we possibly get a Kiriakis Christmas too??

gailwinters
Member Avatar

mollymay

So here's my...

Forget Jason! (Sorry, Jason!) If all these come true, I'll give you a prize myself!

Ocean

Jason47
JamaicanBeauty7

Posted Image

Hi Jason. I'm finally glad to register at DR to be part this game for Christmas hint. Hopefully I can be able to solve it :D

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

mollymay
Sep 2 2013, 06:33 PM
Jason47
JamaicanBeauty7

Posted Image

Okay....I say

Abigail
Adrienne
Victor.

Wow...could we possibly get a Kiriakis Christmas too??
if there's a Kiriakis Christmas, i need Hope & Ciara to be there.

however, i think it's more likely that Victor will be with Maggie at the Horton House for ornament hanging.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply