Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,024 Views)
Kriss4

I want Kayla and Joey and Hope and Ciara and Adrienne and Justin, okay?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

mollymay
Sep 2 2013, 06:09 PM
Reading the posts...I just thought of something that could be fun....we could all put our Christmas wishes down and then maybe J could let the person who's closest to the truth win a little tidbit or something...

So here's my...

Rafe and Hope growing closer as Rafe steps in and plays surrogate daddy for Ciara, after of course we hear that Bo's been shacked up with Carly in Europe all this time.
No no no no no!!! absolutely NOT!!!! HELL NO!!!!! (the bolded part - the part i left unbolded i wouldn't be a fan of, but i'd potentially learn to accept it)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

thanks for the tiny sneak peak, Jason! :)
:bye:

Kriss4

I hate Carly Manning.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 2 2013, 06:30 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 2 2013, 02:58 PM
Where's Jason with those clues?
As I said above, can't give too much away until we get closer to November, but here's a small treat for today:

Posted Image

Thanks!! Can't wait for the games to begin!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 2 2013, 07:57 PM
thanks for the tiny sneak peak, Jason! :)
You're welcome!!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Sep 2 2013, 07:55 PM
I want Kayla and Joey and Hope and Ciara and Adrienne and Justin, okay?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kayla and Joey. As Chief of Staff, she should be at the hospital Christmas party, and I believe there was a photo of Galen's kids with the boy who plays Joey.

Kriss4

Well, great! But I'd like to see Joey at occasions OTHER than Christmas as well, LOL!

It would be nice for Kayla to have a life outside the hospital...They're including her more...I NOTICED! But I still want her to be more than just Dr. Kayla, or everyone's pal. I'd love to see her being a mom again, or heck...a date or something would be fun!

Edited by Kriss4, Sep 2 2013, 10:24 PM.

tylerbo20

Jason when is Vivian coming back and Bill and Laura and Carrie and Tony and Peter and Bo and Jack and Patch and....(insert good characters here)

Lumi_are_true_love

Thanks Jason it looks like Abigail is in this episode and the next name though I can't read it for sure looks like it could be possibly be Adrienne. You said most of the cast would be appearing in these episodes. I can't wait to see Lucas added to the list and I hope Lucas get to interact with a lot of people on Christmas Day. I need more Lucas scenes on my tv and want to see more Lucas scenes on a daily basis.

lachelle73

Bricole love
Sep 2 2013, 06:56 PM
Jason47
Sep 2 2013, 06:30 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 2 2013, 02:58 PM
Where's Jason with those clues?
As I said above, can't give too much away until we get closer to November, but here's a small treat for today:

Posted Image

Hi Jason. I'm finally glad to register at DR to be part this game for Christmas hint. Hopefully I can be able to solve it :D
Looks like Adrienne, Will or Victor, Sonny or Sami I hope we get to see lots of Will and Sonny scenes with AG for Christmas, plus some alone scenes would be nice.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Lumi_are_true_love
Sep 3 2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks Jason it looks like Abigail is in this episode and the next name though I can't read it for sure looks like it could be possibly be Adrienne. You said most of the cast would be appearing in these episodes. I can't wait to see Lucas added to the list and I hope Lucas get to interact with a lot of people on Christmas Day. I need more Lucas scenes on my tv and want to see more Lucas scenes on a daily basis.
I would love to see Lucas. Is it too much to hope for that Daniel is not included in the Christmas episodes? I want to see REAL Hortons.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kate & Santa's Friend :)

Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

i love this thread, don't get me wrong, but it's still sad that it's possible to have this thread in early September.

lachelle73

Jason47
Sep 4 2013, 11:19 AM

Posted Image
Jason do you know if we will have some good Will/Chandler/Sonny/Freddie scenes before Chandler left?

tylerbo20

Kate, victor

thepadange

As for minor characters, we'll see a lot of Durango Dynamite (drug dealer) in December and later (December 13th, 26th, 31st, January 3rd, 7th). While this s/l IMO is quite predictable, I wonder what the two thugs on January 3rd are up to (one of them stunt performer) (info from imdb).
I know, thugs love Brady but who knows what will happen to Will or whomever else.

mollymay

lachelle73
Sep 4 2013, 11:58 AM
Jason47
Sep 4 2013, 11:19 AM

Posted Image
Jason do you know if we will have some good Will/Chandler/Sonny/Freddie scenes before Chandler left?
Kate and Will

jb1183

TreasureCove
Sep 2 2013, 10:57 AM
rfsexton
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
My Days Christmas Episodes Wish List~~~
*Sami and Lucas reunited and shown having Christmas with the kids
*Ejerk spending Christmas in prison
*Ditto for Stefano
*Daniel in the hospital being treated for an STD
:'( Poor Lucas! Given the way Sami's been treating him like dog shit, wouldn't a stocking full of coal be a kinder gift? Unless your christmas wish list turned what's happened into a dream... I could go for that :)
A couple of years ago I would have given anything for a Lumi reunion, but now I think Lucas is much too good for her.

Schumi_F1

tylerbo20
Sep 4 2013, 11:59 AM
Kate, victor
Yes, please.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply