Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,662 Views)
tylerbo20

everyone thought it was John/Marlena that got me watching...well im sure some long time posters know that it was Kate/Victor/Vivian (deb adair mind you) but i loved them as a couple and hope they reunite before its too late...ship Haggie off ive always hated her character! (note i like the actress just Maggie needs to be with someone like Bill Horton or Don)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

My Christmas wishful thinking scene.... Camera pans to Lucas swapping spit with some random chick under the mistletoe at the town square... the chick has to be a blonde though for my scene to work...Allie walks in and smiles and then leaves and tells Will that she saw mommy and daddy kissing and then Will goes to Sami about it and its obviously not true, Sami denies it says she was with Ej and hadnt seen Lucas yet for Christmas...but Sami is curious..so she decides to see ehat Allie was talking about...goes to Lucas and as she is asking him a Sami lookalike comes out and Lucas introduces her as...Autumn...a little boy of about a year old comes out and Autumn introduces him as her son Desmond... Desmond Horton....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 8 2013, 07:44 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Thanks for the new clue, Jason! my money is on Will being Santa's helper.

My fingers are crossed that we get a lovely ejami Christmas!

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Sep 8 2013, 07:28 PM
My Christmas wishful thinking scene.... Camera pans to Lucas swapping spit with some random chick under the mistletoe at the town square... the chick has to be a blonde though for my scene to work...Allie walks in and smiles and then leaves and tells Will that she saw mommy and daddy kissing and then Will goes to Sami about it and its obviously not true, Sami denies it says she was with Ej and hadnt seen Lucas yet for Christmas...but Sami is curious..so she decides to see ehat Allie was talking about...goes to Lucas and as she is asking him a Sami lookalike comes out and Lucas introduces her as...Autumn...a little boy of about a year old comes out and Autumn introduces him as her son Desmond... Desmond Horton....

It would serve Sami right after how she treated Lucas, she canīt keep stringing them all along, plus it would give Lucas a storyline.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Oh boy, what will this quartet be up to in December??

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Jason47
Sep 9 2013, 11:58 PM

Posted Image
Thanks Jason...hope Lucas will be next on the list

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Who is Doll? Assuming that is a character name or is it actually doll. :shrug:
Edited by Sevprince, Sep 10 2013, 12:32 AM.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Sevprince
Sep 10 2013, 12:27 AM
I hope that it's not Arianna as a doll. Chandler's last scenes and I sure hope they're not with a fricking doll. I hope Will, Sonny and EJ are just playing with a doll or something.. :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 10 2013, 12:41 AM
Sevprince
I hope that it's not Arianna as a doll. Chandler's last scenes and I sure hope they're not with a fricking doll. I hope Will, Sonny and EJ are just playing with a doll or something.. :shrug:
The doll is listed with the cast members, not as a prop, so it's a pretty safe bet it's baby Ari. Although the idea of Will, Sonny and EJ just sitting around playing with a doll is pretty funny.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 10 2013, 12:16 AM
Jason47
Sep 9 2013, 11:58 PM

Posted Image
Thanks Jason...hope Lucas will be next on the list
In scenes with his son, daughter, and granddaughter.
Edited by TreasureCove, Sep 10 2013, 05:32 AM.

michr544125

Thanks Jason.

I'm hoping Chandler's last scenes aren't with a doll but instead with a real baby. But since the doll is listed as a prop... Unless there is some kind of doll dream sequence happening where the doll comes to life.

All I know is Chandler said his last scene (which I'm assuming is Christmas or right after?) is with Ari and Will him saying "huh" to her.

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 10 2013, 01:00 AM
Team WilSon
Sep 10 2013, 12:41 AM
Sevprince
The doll is listed with the cast members, not as a prop, so it's a pretty safe bet it's baby Ari. Although the idea of Will, Sonny and EJ just sitting around playing with a doll is pretty funny.
Yeah, that would be funny. I'm sure it's a Baby Ari as well but the better scenario in my book would be Lucas and EJ forced to sit and play with a doll for Allie and Sydney. JS and BD would be hilarious with the snark that would fly back and forth between EJucas in a scene like that.
Edited by spartan, Sep 10 2013, 06:51 AM.

S loves EJ

Allie - This is Barbie and she just had two babies.
Sydney - And the babies have two daddies and they donīt like each other.
Allie - Daddy why donīt you like EJ? mommy likes him they gonna get married.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

S loves EJ
Sep 10 2013, 06:57 AM
Lucas-Allie honey, mommy is freaking nuts...that's why she likes him.....

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Lucas: Well honey, it's because I don't like it when people are mean to my little princess, especially a grown man bullying a child. I don't like EJ because he's the one who made that man who looked like Rafe scare you so badly that you came early to visit daddy in Hong Kong. Remember that sweetie?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

All I ask is that Sonny gets to spend Christmas with his own damn family for awhile. It better not be wasted all on will and his damn family the whole time.
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 10 2013, 08:33 AM.

SadieEsperanto

michr544125
Sep 10 2013, 05:41 AM
Thanks Jason.

I'm hoping Chandler's last scenes aren't with a doll but instead with a real baby. But since the doll is listed as a prop... Unless there is some kind of doll dream sequence happening where the doll comes to life.

All I know is Chandler said his last scene (which I'm assuming is Christmas or right after?) is with Ari and Will him saying "huh" to her.
That's weird, because his first scene years ago was Will saying "huh" to Mia...

michr544125

SadieEsperanto
Sep 10 2013, 09:06 AM
michr544125
Thanks Jason.

Yes. He mentioned how his last word is identical to his first. Kind of bittersweet...

SadieEsperanto

michr544125
Sep 10 2013, 09:31 AM
SadieEsperanto
Sep 10 2013, 09:06 AM
michr544125
Thanks Jason.

Yes. He mentioned how his last word is identical to his first. Kind of bittersweet...
I can't explain why, but that kinda hurts my heart. :-/

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Sep 10 2013, 07:00 AM
S loves EJ
Lucas-Allie honey, mommy is freaking nuts...that's why she likes him.....

I clicked like on this comment because I think it would be funny if Lucas said that not because I think Sami is nuts for loving EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply