Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,641 Views)
mollymay

gailwinters
Sep 13 2013, 07:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 13 2013, 07:17 PM
Jason47
Sep 13 2013, 06:50 PM
Hope visits...:
Posted Image
if i may just fill it in:

____ Apartment (Rafe, Hope, Ciara)
What could the first part be?

Hospital Apartment?
Rental Apartment?
LOl...great minds!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

gailwinters
Sep 13 2013, 07:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 13 2013, 07:17 PM
Jason47
Sep 13 2013, 06:50 PM
Hope visits...:
Posted Image
if i may just fill it in:

____ Apartment (Rafe, Hope, Ciara)
What could the first part be?

Hospital Apartment?
Rental Apartment?
My thought was "rental".

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hope and Rafe? I'm gonna have to see how Bo is handled before I can even imagine thinking about them, if they head towards a relationship.

Looks like we get to see Ari get her photo with Santa at HTS.

And I spotted a 'Joe' (which I guess could be for Bernardi) but I hope it's for Joey and Kayla gets to have her son around again. Ridiculous it's been a year. At least she's been out of the hospital a little more lately I guess.

Thanks for the teasers Jason :D
Edited by KMan101, Sep 15 2013, 06:56 AM.

BradyB

Any new hints?

tylerbo20

When will hopes house come back?

Jason47
Member Avatar

THE DAYS GO FAST AT CHRISTMASTIME...
Posted Image

THERESA AND A NEW SET...
Posted Image

Ophelia
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 10 2013, 01:37 PM
^Nahhh....he's stuck so far up Sami's ass he can lick her tonsil.
Sweet lord, the visual on that! I'm going to have nightmares. :OhMy:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 21 2013, 04:11 PM
Posted Image

THERESA AND A NEW SET...
Posted Image

So this will be one of those years were they just rush through the Christmas celebration so they can continue with their normal boring stories. Tomlin and Whitesell must really hate holidays.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Holidays, the history of the show, supercouples, viewers, romance, character-driven-storylines, veterans... :blah:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Posted Image
that's sad. :(
Hopefully we'll get some pre-Christmas prep in the episodes prior to the Christmas episodes. It would be nice to see people bumping into each other while shopping, people decorating the pub, town square, Horton House, etc.

Who can forget Hope & Belle spying on Shawn & Bo in the lingerie store, seeing what the boys had picked for them & then getting the sales people to switch their purchases with something they actually want. lol.

maverick
Member Avatar

Jason47
Posted Image

THERESA AND A NEW SET...
Posted Image

I would like to know what focus group is saying rush thru Christmas at warp speed. This is so sad.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Supergirlx2
Sep 21 2013, 07:32 PM
Who can forget Hope & Belle spying on Shawn & Bo in the lingerie store, seeing what the boys had picked for them & then getting the sales people to switch their purchases with something they actually want. lol.
That whole thing gave me the creeps. I didn't find it the least bit cute or funny. It came off as sleazy and inappropriate. But maybe it's because I always hated sHELLe.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 1 2013, 01:53 AM
39 characters are around for the Christmas episodes, so that's pretty much all of Salem!!
Jason, does the 39 characters include the kids (Allie, Johnny, etc) and babies (AG, etc) or is it just the grown ups? Also, does it include bit-players (for lack of a better expression) like Father Matt, etc. Thanks in advance! :cheers:

P.S. Why aren't you on Twitter??? :shrug:

Jason47
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Sep 26 2013, 01:10 PM
Jason47
Sep 1 2013, 01:53 AM
39 characters are around for the Christmas episodes, so that's pretty much all of Salem!!
Jason, does the 39 characters include the kids (Allie, Johnny, etc) and babies (AG, etc) or is it just the grown ups? Also, does it include bit-players (for lack of a better expression) like Father Matt, etc. Thanks in advance! :cheers:

P.S. Why aren't you on Twitter??? :shrug:
It includes all of the people you mentioned.

As for Twitter, it took me years and years to finally join Facebook. Baby steps!!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Rats. Not rats cause I don't want to see them, but rats cause if they were not included, it meant I could hope for some good news that a certain fanbase has been waiting for. *sigh* Thanks though - I appreciate your response! :hail:

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

Jason47
Aug 31 2013, 09:06 PM
Just noticed there's an intriguing duo in a scene at Club TBD in one of the episodes leading up to Christmas. Definitely not two people you'd think would be interacting much, especially at a club!
Jason, this is considered "Dirty Pool" I really gotta know on this one.... Oh well, I never really came up with an answer to the one about the Utility room at the Barnadi home either...... LOL: I like the drama :shrug: :hail: ;) :yuk:

BradyB

Any new secrets?

tylerbo20

Sarah/Melissa/Bill/Laura/Marie/Doug/Julie/Mike/Sandy/David/Steve/Carrie/Austin/Billie/Bo/Jack/Patch/Shane/Kim/John all return home for christmas too bad its one episode

Jason47
Member Avatar

9/30 UPDATES:

Christmas Eve episode first details:

23 characters
10 sets

Characters (of 23): Abe, Maggie.

Christmas Day episode first details:

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room
T-B: ??
T-C: ??
T-D: ??
T-E: Horton Town Square
T-F: ??

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Abe! :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply