Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Christmas & New Year's Eve Sneak Peeks; The Final Update!; Horton ornament attendees, NYE fight & much more!
Topic Started: Aug 31 2013, 08:31 PM (58,279 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

10/11 UPDATES:

Christmas Eve episode first details:

23 characters
10 sets

Characters (of 23): Abe, Maggie, Marlena, Henderson.

Christmas Day episode first details:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room (?, ?, Jennifer, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-B: ??
T-C: ?? (?, ?, Nurse)
T-D: Sonny's Apartment (?, ?, ?, ?, Arianna)
FLASHCUTS # 12220-Act 7-Scene F
T-E: Horton Town Square (?, ?)
T-F: ??

ACT ONE:
1-A: ??
1-B: ??
1-C: ??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Henderson!!!!

michr544125

Wonder if Sonny's apartment stands for just his own apartment or Sonny/Will/Gabi's apartment? If it's just Sonny's apartment that would maybe signal at least a small falling out between him and Will.
Edited by michr544125, Oct 12 2013, 07:10 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

michr544125
Oct 12 2013, 06:21 AM
Wonder if Sonny's apartment stands for just his own apartment or Sonny/Will/Gabi's apartment?
That's what the set has always been called. I list it as Sonny/Will/Gabi's Apartment in my set lists, but officially, it is just called Sonny's Apartment.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Thanks for post all these jason

i know now not to bother to watch now if last year lucas was barley on i sure this year lucas will wallpaper and will have almost zero lines

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 11 2013, 11:25 PM
Henderson!!!!
Damm I thought I had blocked all of you Henderson shippers.

If Harold's not on for Xmas I'm going to be pissed.

michr544125

Jason47
Oct 12 2013, 12:45 PM
michr544125
Wonder if Sonny's apartment stands for just his own apartment or Sonny/Will/Gabi's apartment?
That's what the set has always been called. I list it as Sonny/Will/Gabi's Apartment in my set lists, but officially, it is just called Sonny's Apartment.
Thanks for clarifying Jason. I was actually hoping there was some drama coming up with changes in the living situation :tounge: .

SadieEsperanto

Christmas Eve Henderson means...a scene at the Kiriakis mansion? Pretty please?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

SadieEsperanto
Oct 13 2013, 08:41 AM
I'm really hoping TPTB remember that Ciara & Hope are Victor's family as well. It would be nice to have Grandpa Victor spend some time with his granddaughter (& not just have them in the same room during the Horton Ornament Hanging Ceremony.

Kriss4

Isn't it hilarious, Supergirl? Hope used to despise Victor...and she HATED living in the Kiriakis mansion...Bo's decision to "walk away" from the Bradys and "become" a Kiriakis bugged the hell out of her.

And now he's Grandpa Vic! And what an entertaining grandpa he is!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kriss4
Oct 13 2013, 08:42 PM
Isn't it hilarious, Supergirl? Hope used to despise Victor...and she HATED living in the Kiriakis mansion...Bo's decision to "walk away" from the Bradys and "become" a Kiriakis bugged the hell out of her.

And now he's Grandpa Vic! And what an entertaining grandpa he is!
Hope had valid reasons to dislike Victor back in the 80s, but I think that over the years, Hope & Victor's relationship has changed. I don't think that Hope is stupid enough to think that Victor has changed completely & that his business dealings are completely legal, but I do think that she does know that family is important to him & that he'd never do anything that would result in Ciara getting hurt. Plus, Hope chose to move into the Kiriakis mansion when she & Bo had their issues.
I do wish we got to see more of the Hope/Victor relationship, especially if we aren't getting much Hope/Doug.

Jason47
Member Avatar

10/15 UPDATES:

Christmas Eve Episode Details:

23 characters
10 sets

Characters (of 23): Abe, Eric, Maggie, Marlena, Henderson.

TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room (?, ?)
T-B: ? (?)
T-C: ? (?, ?, ?, ?)
T-D: Kiriakis Mansion (?)
T-E: Horton Town Square (?, Xs)
T-F: ? (?, Maggie, ?)
T-G: ? (?, ?, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 1198?-Act 2-Scene A (OAD: 12/?/12)
FLASHBACK # 12210-Act 4-Scene F (OAD: 11/11/13)
T-H: (Eric, ?)
T-I: ? (?, ?)
T-J: DiMera Mansion (?, ?, ?)

Christmas Day Episode Details:
TEASER ACT:
T-A: Horton Living Room (?, ?, Jennifer, ?, ?, ?, ?)
T-B: ? (?, ?, ?, ?)
T-C: ? (?, ?, Nurse)
T-D: Sonny's Apartment (?, ?, ?, ?, Arianna)
FLASHCUTS # 12220-Act 7-Scene F (OAD: 11/25/13)
T-E: Horton Town Square (?, ?, Xs)
FLASHBACK # 12219-Act 6-Scene B (OAD: 11/22/13)
FLASHBACK # 12223-Act 7-Scene E (OAD: 12/2/13)
FLASHBACK # 12221-Act 7-Scene E (OAD: 11/26/13)
T-F: ? (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

ACT ONE:
1-A: ??
1-B: ??
1-C: ??
Edited by Jason47, Oct 15 2013, 11:46 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

jb1183
Sep 4 2013, 11:36 PM
TreasureCove
Sep 2 2013, 10:57 AM
rfsexton
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM
My Days Christmas Episodes Wish List~~~
*Sami and Lucas reunited and shown having Christmas with the kids
*Ejerk spending Christmas in prison
*Ditto for Stefano
*Daniel in the hospital being treated for an STD
:'( Poor Lucas! Given the way Sami's been treating him like dog shit, wouldn't a stocking full of coal be a kinder gift? Unless your christmas wish list turned what's happened into a dream... I could go for that :)
A couple of years ago I would have given anything for a Lumi reunion, but now I think Lucas is much too good for her.
I started thinking Lucas and Rafe were too good for her after the deadbaby sex and this was confirmed after her "going on the run" with EJ and her BS about Gabi when she found out Will was the father.I hope Lucas and Rafe both have significant others by Christmas while Sami/EJ move on with their stupid drama.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 8 2013, 07:28 PM
My Christmas wishful thinking scene.... Camera pans to Lucas swapping spit with some random chick under the mistletoe at the town square... the chick has to be a blonde though for my scene to work...Allie walks in and smiles and then leaves and tells Will that she saw mommy and daddy kissing and then Will goes to Sami about it and its obviously not true, Sami denies it says she was with Ej and hadnt seen Lucas yet for Christmas...but Sami is curious..so she decides to see ehat Allie was talking about...goes to Lucas and as she is asking him a Sami lookalike comes out and Lucas introduces her as...Autumn...a little boy of about a year old comes out and Autumn introduces him as her son Desmond... Desmond Horton....
I could go for everything except for a Sami look alike(and Desmond).I shudder at thought of the smug pitying look Sami would give Lucas and the woman while making remarks about Lucas wanting her so much he looked for a substitute.No thamks to that aspect.The rest of this sounds wonderful especially another son for Lucas.Lucas Horton II perhaps?
Edited by BeeBee, Oct 16 2013, 02:40 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 21 2013, 04:11 PM
THE DAYS GO FAST AT CHRISTMASTIME...
Posted Image

THERESA AND A NEW SET...
Posted Image

Department/Corrections? Is Theresa in prison? Is JJ in prison? Is this a prison visit ?
Edited by BeeBee, Oct 16 2013, 02:52 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

maverick
Sep 22 2013, 12:27 AM
Jason47
Sep 21 2013, 04:11 PM
THE DAYS GO FAST AT CHRISTMASTIME...
Posted Image

THERESA AND A NEW SET...
Posted Image

I would like to know what focus group is saying rush thru Christmas at warp speed. This is so sad.

I won't mind if the whole two days deals only with family interactions for Christmas eve and Christmas day with a little follow up on day three before moving on with day to day life.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

Supergirlx2
Oct 13 2013, 11:44 AM
SadieEsperanto
Oct 13 2013, 08:41 AM
I'm really hoping TPTB remember that Ciara & Hope are Victor's family as well. It would be nice to have Grandpa Victor spend some time with his granddaughter (& not just have them in the same room during the Horton Ornament Hanging Ceremony.
I agree. Especially since Ciara inherited Victor's gift of 'brutal honesty'.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Wow. Nothing like getting nostalgic for scenes THAT HAVEN'T EVEN AIRED YET. What's the point of flashbacks to things that happened just a little while ago?

camera shy

So it doesn't look like Theresa will be back burned anytime soon.

lachelle73

Jason47
Oct 12 2013, 12:45 PM
michr544125
Love Sonny so glad that he and Will and Arianna will be on together. That is what I am going with Sonny,Will, Gabi, Arianna now the other person I think will either be Rafe, Sami or Kate. But I do hope that Gabi will move out sooner rather than later.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply