Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,751 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B Discussion

Thorne throws a royal hissy fit (2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpnljTIdg9Q

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

The Maya character just isn't working for me. I don't know if it is the actress or writing, but I am leaning towards the actress. She practically comes across as a Disney Princess (the classic ones-Snow White or Cinderella). I am waiting for forest creatures to be following her along. Am I the only one to feel this way?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Sep 3 2013, 07:21 PM
The Maya character just isn't working for me. I don't know if it is the actress or writing, but I am leaning towards the actress. She practically comes across as a Disney Princess (the classic ones-Snow White or Cinderella). I am waiting for forest creatures to be following her along. Am I the only one to feel this way?
I disagree. The actress is really good and she is talented (singer, etc.). I believe it is the writing and the storyline. It is moving slow but I feel that the writers have something up their sleeve regarding the storyline. It is just a "wait and see".

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

cubsgirl
Sep 3 2013, 07:21 PM
I have to agree. Her acting is so stiff like she's reading her lines. And don't get me started on her big eyed stares. It's like she's trying to be sexy and it's not working. Sorry, I just think her acting is so mechanic. That's why I can't get into her character at all.
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 3 2013, 10:56 PM.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Boy Wyatt hit the nail on the head when he called his father a “womanizer”! I feel sorry for Wyatt and Hope they do have feelings for each other, but Hope will let that jerk Liam come between them. Rick needs his head examined for letting Maya go and settling for Caroline Spencer. Bill and Brooke are beyond disgusting! The last scene today Wyatt and Hope seems to be very happy seeing each other!

Tammy101
Member Avatar

I agree Maya sucks balls. I hate her especially with Rick!

Wyatt meanwhile is the bomb! He can deck Liam into next year. Dude ur still married to Steffy! I only tolerate Hope with Wyatt...although I would like to see Wyatt with Steffy and see how ole Liam likes that!

Brook and Bill are on another planet where screwing your sister's husband is morally "OK".

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

There were a few times today that Hope could have brought her voice down a few notches screeching it not becoming. I don’t trust Caroline with her change campaign! Liam is acting like a little baby if Hope and he truly love each other he has nothing to wrong about. I like the mom and son dynamic that Quinn and Wyatt have. Hope is putting on a good game face!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Brooke and Bill went from hot and forbidden to boring and annoying.

Oh My Lord! Now we have Caroline trying to say how wonderful Maya is. "She wasn't as bad as I made her to be." Not that Maya is bad but did we really needed to have her rival singing her praises.
Edited by cubsgirl, Sep 9 2013, 10:11 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RhioTre
Member Avatar

I am really liking Wyatt & Hope. I am not too crazy about Maya's wide eyes for every emotion.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope is nothing but a two faced, lying hypocrite. She blasted Steffy for interloping into her relationship with Liam and now Wyatt is doing the same thing and getting praises for it is a joke.
Brill is nasty because Brooke always gets bored with her destinies, period. She all about the chase and destruction, not long term commitment. She wants a child with Bill but never mentions Jack or RJ.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I know its only been 10 mins since they've been a couple in *gulp* love but I've had it with Brooke and Bill. I want to :puke:

Brooke walking around like mother Theresa fixing all of Bill's screwed up relationships, is that supposed to get her brownie points? :yuk:

vani

Quinn is spicy and feisty, I love it. Wyatt is also that way, the show just got more interesting. :cheers: Let the games begin :jedi:

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The Hope Diamond is curse, can we send the curse that is Hope away to college for a while along with Liam. We can keep Wyatt and hook him up with Katie.

Dakota
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 14 2013, 12:48 AM
I know its only been 10 mins since they've been a couple in *gulp* love but I've had it with Brooke and Bill. I want to :puke:

Brooke walking around like mother Theresa fixing all of Bill's screwed up relationships, is that supposed to get her brownie points? :yuk:

The ole so virtous Brooke is now spouting the morals and virtues of her beloved daughter, the pill popper, vandalizer, mistress, mauling down her stepsister on the slope, lying to her fans, and canceling her lines. :P

metitle
Member Avatar

Dakota
Sep 25 2013, 11:06 AM
The Hope Diamond is curse, can we send the curse that is Hope away to college for a while along with Liam. We can keep Wyatt and hook him up with Katie.
both Liam and Hope needs to get the eff off the show.
the show isn't worth watching at all these days.
self righteous walking mattress Brooke feels she knows it all and can dispel saintly advice when all she does is spread her legs to any man who can breathe.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Boohoo Brooke, cry me a river.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dakota
Sep 27 2013, 12:10 AM

Brooke is like a leopard, she not going to change her spots for anyone. Bell is making Brooke as Stephanie 2.0. :drunk:

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Sep 28 2013, 01:52 AM
Dakota

Brooke is like a leopard, she not going to change her spots for anyone. Bell is making Brooke as Stephanie 2.0. :drunk:
What the hell?
Stephanie wasn't a walking mattress.
Please, Brooke will never be Stephanie 2.0 while her vagina have an open sign saying "all men are welcome"
Stephanie didn't have open sign on her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 28 2013, 02:29 PM
natdot99
Sep 28 2013, 01:52 AM
Dakota

What the hell?
Stephanie wasn't a walking mattress.
Please, Brooke will never be Stephanie 2.0 while her vagina have an open sign saying "all men are welcome"
Stephanie didn't have open sign on her.

Brooke is nothing but a two faced lying hypocrite who wants to be the center of everyone universe. Brill will fail in months.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Since we don't get many posts about B&B this can be the general discussion thread for the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply