Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,671 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

that's because the show is just god awful these days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 1 2013, 01:37 AM
Since we don't get many posts about B&B this can be the general discussion thread for the show.
Thanks loved today's show of the reveal of the Hope Diamond and Liam being forced to juggle his emotions for both Hope and Steffy. Something tells me that email he sent Steffy is going to get him busted.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Im enjoying the show. Loved the fashion show. I thought all the dresses looked great and KM has a great body and looked beautiful in the dress they put her in.

Only thing I am not enjoying is Brooke and Bill and their faux concern for Katie. If I hear you told us to be together one more time. Its like they are in high school. Do you not have any self control. If Katie told you to go walk in traffic would you.

I like the addition of Quinn and Wyatt and I love the chemistry between him and Hope. I cant wait to see them out on a date with out her saying I love Liam.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Oct 6 2013, 11:47 PM
Im enjoying the show. Loved the fashion show. I thought all the dresses looked great and KM has a great body and looked beautiful in the dress they put her in.

Only thing I am not enjoying is Brooke and Bill and their faux concern for Katie. If I hear you told us to be together one more time. Its like they are in high school. Do you not have any self control. If Katie told you to go walk in traffic would you.

I like the addition of Quinn and Wyatt and I love the chemistry between him and Hope. I cant wait to see them out on a date with out her saying I love Liam.
I enjoyed the fashion show as well, I guess my thought paid off as Quinn sent that email to Hope. I didn't like the way Liam talked to her so I don't feel sorry for him at all in regards to what Quinn did, Liam was a prick to her.
Edited by Fafokahw, Oct 7 2013, 07:39 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

It was weird to see Jake Margo brother

natdot99
Member Avatar

:rockon: :cheer: for Liam for calling Hope out on her double standards. As long as he was jumping hoops for her, she was fine. But as soon as he messes up, she kicks him to the curb, without discussing her reasion.
Wyatt?Hope is nothing but Brooke/Nick 2.0.
Both Rick and Hope accusing Steffy only showed their immaturity.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I never saw problem with girls with steffy or hope
Liam is one that should call out on his mess
Liam kissing steffy while engaged to hope
I still remember when the idiot told hope when he was engaged to steffy
Hope was idiot that she did not ditch Liam for good
Liam bring the worse in hope like when hope chose to go after Liam after steffy lost her baby
Any growth of hope as character end up fall in the begining Liam did the same as character to steffy but later the writing change steffy grow as chcharacter
But hope only change to grow if they keep Liam away from her

natdot99
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 17 2013, 03:56 PM
I never saw problem with girls with steffy or hope
Liam is one that should call out on his mess
Liam kissing steffy while engaged to hope
I still remember when the idiot told hope when he was engaged to steffy
Hope was idiot that she did not ditch Liam for good
Liam bring the worse in hope like when hope chose to go after Liam after steffy lost her baby
Any growth of hope as character end up fall in the begining Liam did the same as character to steffy but later the writing change steffy grow as chcharacter
But hope only change to grow if they keep Liam away from her

The problem is with Hope and her alone. She wants Liam to forget about Steffy, but has no problems with two brothers vying for her attention, makes her the same two face hypocrite, again.
How many times have Lope gotten together only to have Hope throw a temper tantrum, kick Liam to the curb, calm down and decided to take him back, just count how many times they tried to get married.
Hope does not want to be a wife, she wants the fantasy of living in her perfect world where she can do no wrong.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i think most times that hope dump liam she had validate reasons but she was Stupid to chance her mind

but in last few years of overly prop liam by the entire cast i not sure i cable to think when liam right when he really right because i got sick to hear how amazing liam is

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was hoping Bill was going to rip into Hope about her comments.
If she didn't like what her mother is doing, then all she had to do was move out and get her own apartment.

metitle
Member Avatar

I just realize CBS.com has the first original 25 episodes of B&B.
Gosh watching them brought back so much memory. I miss Caroline.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope needs to STFU because once Brooke gets on her destiny horse, she does not care about anybody opinion of her, period. Hope needs to realize that Brooke is like a leopard, she not going to change her spots for anyone.

Brooke was okay with Eric marginilizing both Thomas and Steffy at FC, but has a attitude because Katie is doing the same thing to Bill. Brooke, Bill is a bully and he was trying to bully Katie into doubting that she could run SP.
Katie should have called the cops and arrested Bill.

metitle
Member Avatar

is it me not giving B&B a second thought, or is the show gone from disgusting to disturbing.
Whenever Bill and Brooke is on the screen I have to turn it off.
Now Katie, is admitting she misses the nasty bastard; all the while he is inside Brooke.
Gosh how disturbing is that? That's not afternoon romance, that's afternoon horror.
Edited by metitle, Nov 2 2013, 04:08 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

How is one security guard watching a 100 million dollar is my :huh?: :what: :wtf: rant.
Security should be tight with guards all around the diamond and at every entrance, a glass case with infrared alarms, and appointed times to see the diamond. I thought KK engagement ring was bigger than that diamond.

metitle
Member Avatar

so I am not watching B&B at the moment, but I just read the recap that Bill tells Brooke he is going back to Katie.
Katie, please kick his nasty ass away.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I guess he** must of frozen over when Bill told Brooke that he was going back to his wife.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Katie just forgives Bill for everything and signs the papers without reading them, :shrug:.

natdot99
Member Avatar

If I was Katie, i wouldn't trust Bill or Brooke, period.
Really Brooke, she had no problem when Bill destroyed Hope life but decided to sit on her pedestal and became furious when Bill trick Katie, GMAFB.
Bill is like a leopard, he ain't going to change his spots for anyone, period.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99

Really Brooke, she had no problem when Bill destroyed Hope life but decided to sit on her pedestal and became furious when Bill trick Katie, GMAFB
I really want to believe that Brooke found some decency within her nasty mind and decides that supporting her blood relative is better than supporting the next penis; but since spoilers hinted that yet another frigging triangle (Ridge/Brooke/Bill) is upon us. Then, I am not going to trust Brooke one bit. Because we all know she thinks with her vagina and not with a brain.

Evan
Member Avatar

I hope Brooke is finished with Bill, I want to see what chemistry, if any, KKL has with TK.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply