Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,556 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

Shoot, why don't we do a quad...Ridge/Brooke...Bill/Katie, or visa versa...gag me :sleep: :yuk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

ratfink
Nov 17 2013, 10:14 PM
Shoot, why don't we do a quad...Ridge/Brooke...Bill/Katie, or visa versa...gag me :sleep: :yuk:

:hail: :hail More of the same wash rinse repeat storylines with different players.

rebozo6

Wyatt is totally getting on my nerves! He's just as sneaky and a liar as his mother and few others..plus the expressions he makes and the way he talks..I don't know...he just irritates me. :headbang:

natdot99
Member Avatar

rebozo6
Nov 18 2013, 06:17 PM
Wyatt is totally getting on my nerves! He's just as sneaky and a liar as his mother and few others..plus the expressions he makes and the way he talks..I don't know...he just irritates me. :headbang:

Wyatt/Hope/Liam is nothing but Ridge/Brooke/Nick 2.0. All Bell did was change the players to the same repetitive storyline.
I say let Wyatt have Hope and see how much he likes her temper tantrums when things don't go her way.

Evan
Member Avatar

At least Wyatt has way more sexual chemistry with Hope - whereas Hope and Liam is a borefest.

The person I am really missing is Owen - Brandon Beemer basically naked for multiple episodes of B&B was a sinful pleasure.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Bah Thanksgiving is the Hope Logan show, what a surprise! :puke:

Evan
Member Avatar

I may be in the minority, but I think that Rick and Caroline are kinda cute.
Nu Ridge and Bill will be competing for Brooke, with Katie thrown into the mix too?

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 28 2013, 05:24 PM
Bah Thanksgiving is the Hope Logan show, what a surprise! :puke:
Definitely agree on this.
And worst, I really find the actress annoying with her constant giggle and hair flipping.

Amazee-Dayzee

I kinda dig Wyatt and Hope and find myself hoping that we get "Hott" over "Hoam"

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was Team Liam today for throwing a ultimatum in her face about their relationship. Liam said marry me or walk away. I guess she figured she played her game to her advantage and it blew up in her face.
Hope needs to stay single and forget about marriage, IMO.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 9 2013, 04:52 PM
I was Team Liam today for throwing a ultimatum in her face about their relationship. Liam said marry me or walk away. I guess she figured she played her game to her advantage and it blew up in her face.
I got annoyed by his insecurity when he forced her to cut ties with the jewellery company. Of course dopey Hope has to do whatever Liam says. What is he her boss? But its not like she should be trusted either. She goes over to tell Wyatt the news and she's already kissing him LOL and not stopping it. Guess its only fair Liam gets to kiss Steffy too :eyeroll: So happy she'll get an eyeful of the Steam heat to make her look like the idiot she is.

Tracy1213

In tired of this story line they going to get married then Stephane walks in and waves her booty and Liam runs and they kiss agan before this one coming up really. It is time to change the story line. I know the actress who plays steffy is great. But running in out of the show is old too. Most other shows would already dump her. Writers need new stories. End this once and for all.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Hope you idiot. Wyatt only wants you and not some other girl. Whenever Steffy shows up again, Liam will be at her fingertips.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Hopey Dopey doesn't want Liam! She only wants to prove that she's finally won over Steffy.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I think Hope does love Liam or the idea of what they had. She was been with him on and off for so long. She doesnt realize that he is not good for her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Steffy comes back to prop Hope and Liam :shrug:

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I realize that B&B doesnít have a huge cast, but Iím so tied of the Bill/Liam show, that I want to hurl! But they could involve others characters more. It was like a breath of fresh air when they brought on Wyatt and Quinn. I like Wyatt/Hope and I like Eric/Quinn. Who does Liam think he is dictating to Hope to fire Wyatt and Quinn, isnít it Ericís company and shouldnít he be the one to have the final say. Maybe Bill/Liam should have a father/son weekend, go climb a mountain with no ropes, and they both could fall off together. I think they should put Ridge/Katie together, just to wake up Bill/Brooke! Brooke is like a doorknob, every man gets a turn at her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Dec 10 2013, 01:30 PM
natdot99
Dec 9 2013, 04:52 PM
I got annoyed by his insecurity when he forced her to cut ties with the jewellery company. Of course dopey Hope has to do whatever Liam says. What is he her boss? But its not like she should be trusted either. She goes over to tell Wyatt the news and she's already kissing him LOL and not stopping it. Guess its only fair Liam gets to kiss Steffy too :eyeroll: So happy she'll get an eyeful of the Steam heat to make her look like the idiot she is.
Hope made her own decision. Nobody can make her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 02:56 PM
I think Hope does love Liam or the idea of what they had. She was been with him on and off for so long. She doesnt realize that he is not good for her.
She's very much in love w/him and has been for several yrs now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

natdot99
Dec 12 2013, 04:12 PM
So Steffy comes back to prop Hope and Liam :shrug:
No, Skanky comes back to break them up. Too bad she loses and he sends her packing.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply