Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,819 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Dec 10 2013, 10:59 PM
Hopey Dopey doesn't want Liam! She only wants to prove that she's finally won over Steffy.
That's totally inaccurate because Hope has always been the one. Skanky Steffy on the other hand knows she can only keep him if she can have his baby. :blulaugh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

lovinsafe
Dec 13 2013, 05:21 PM
I realize that B&B doesnít have a huge cast, but Iím so tied of the Bill/Liam show, that I want to hurl! But they could involve others characters more. It was like a breath of fresh air when they brought on Wyatt and Quinn. I like Wyatt/Hope and I like Eric/Quinn. Who does Liam think he is dictating to Hope to fire Wyatt and Quinn, isnít it Ericís company and shouldnít he be the one to have the final say. Maybe Bill/Liam should have a father/son weekend, go climb a mountain with no ropes, and they both could fall off together. I think they should put Ridge/Katie together, just to wake up Bill/Brooke! Brooke is like a doorknob, every man gets a turn at her.
Eric agreed w/her today and fired Wyatt and his psycho mommy which is a good thing because she's a dangerous psycho and who knows what their deep dark secrets r. Hope shouldn't be anywhere near that mess.
Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Hope shouldnít be with Liam either, he is just like his dad; the lady standing next to them is the one they are in love with. In one day Bill loved Brooke, no wait it was Katie, oops it really is Brooke, come on! Liam isnít any better! Who does Liam think he is giving a ultimatum to Hope thatís not LOVE! What is Liam going to do when he see Steffy again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

meow1113
Dec 14 2013, 12:14 AM
3WishGenie
Dec 10 2013, 01:30 PM
natdot99
Dec 9 2013, 04:52 PM
I was Team Liam today for throwing a ultimatum in her face about their relationship. Liam said marry me or walk away. I guess she figured she played her game to her advantage and it blew up in her face.
Hope needs to stay single and forget about marriage, IMO.
I got annoyed by his insecurity when he forced her to cut ties with the jewellery company. Of course dopey Hope has to do whatever Liam says. What is he her boss? But its not like she should be trusted either. She goes over to tell Wyatt the news and she's already kissing him LOL and not stopping it. Guess its only fair Liam gets to kiss Steffy too :eyeroll: So happy she'll get an eyeful of the Steam heat to make her look like the idiot she is.
Hope made her own decision. Nobody can make her.

meow1113
Dec 14 2013, 12:18 AM
natdot99
Dec 12 2013, 04:12 PM
So Steffy comes back to prop Hope and Liam :shrug:
No, Skanky comes back to break them up. Too bad she loses and he sends her packing.

Hope is a skank also for having feelings for two men. Liam called out Hope on her childish game of having two men fight for her and she panicked at his ultimatum. Hope has given Liam plenty ultimatums in their relationship and when she was handed one, she didn't like one bit.
Hope, likes others have pointed out only wants the fantasy of a wedding, not the work that takes to make a marriage work.
Hope always implode her relationship with Liam because she too immature to be someone wife. Hope waffles between Liam and Wyatt is no better than when Liam waffler between her and Steffy.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 14 2013, 01:58 PM
meow1113
3WishGenie
natdot99
Dec 9 2013, 04:52 PM
I was Team Liam today for throwing a ultimatum in her face about their relationship. Liam said marry me or walk away. I guess she figured she played her game to her advantage and it blew up in her face.
Hope needs to stay single and forget about marriage, IMO.
I got annoyed by his insecurity when he forced her to cut ties with the jewellery company. Of course dopey Hope has to do whatever Liam says. What is he her boss? But its not like she should be trusted either. She goes over to tell Wyatt the news and she's already kissing him LOL and not stopping it. Guess its only fair Liam gets to kiss Steffy too :eyeroll: So happy she'll get an eyeful of the Steam heat to make her look like the idiot she is.

meow1113
natdot99
No, Skanky comes back to break them up. Too bad she loses and he sends her packing.

Hope is a skank also for having feelings for two men. Liam called out Hope on her childish game of having two men fight for her and she panicked at his ultimatum. Hope has given Liam plenty ultimatums in their relationship and when she was handed one, she didn't like one bit.
Hope, likes others have pointed out only wants the fantasy of a wedding, not the work that takes to make a marriage work.
Hope always implode her relationship with Liam because she too immature to be someone wife. Hope waffles between Liam and Wyatt is no better than when Liam waffler between her and Steffy.
Hope keeps saying she doesnt want a waffler but she's a waffler herself!... :facepalm:

metitle
Member Avatar

meow1113
Dec 14 2013, 12:16 AM
DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 02:56 PM
I think Hope does love Liam or the idea of what they had. She was been with him on and off for so long. She doesnt realize that he is not good for her.
She's very much in love w/him and has been for several yrs now.
first how long have you been watching B&B?
Because your interpretation of HOpless is odd.
Hope is a SPOIL, immature girl who spends all her time hair-flipping and giggling like a frigging 13 year old.
the idea of her being in love with Liam for years is laughable.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 14 2013, 11:48 PM
meow1113
DawnElicia
I think Hope does love Liam or the idea of what they had. She was been with him on and off for so long. She doesnt realize that he is not good for her.
Hope is a SPOIL, immature girl who spends all her time hair-flipping and giggling like a frigging 13 year old.

I have been watching Bold on and off for years. I disagree with your opinion of her. She has for some reason love Liam for three years even though he as treated both girls like crap. Liam has some nerve making demands on Hope after everything. Plus Hope is a dummy for listening to his demands.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Hope you had to keep your precious Liam happy so you fired Quinn and Wyatt, so now stay away from Wyatt. By talking to him isnít going to make you feel better. Same goes for Brooke and Katie, Brooke and Bill's old speech about Katie told you to go after her husband, if Katie told you to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge would you have done it? I donít believe a thing that Hope or Brooke say! You have both made your bed so be happy! I will say that Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) is more pleasing on my eyes!

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

TK is a great addition to the show.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I enjoyed TK today as Ridge and waiting to see how he plays off with KL :)

dmarie

People seems to think Wyatt have great love for Hope, read between the lines Wyatt and Quinn didn't have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. It is all about Power, money and take over. Ride is back so we know Quinn may get to sleep wit Eric but she want be taking any part of the company. Quinn and Wyatt talked about how poor they were last year. If they have a company why are they using Forrester 's offices to do their so call businesses. I don't believe anything about these two. Just think about the mother and son who (True story)who murdered a woman in New York stole her money and home on 68th street, but were found out by someone who informed Police. Till this date this woman money has never been found, they also hilled a man in Calif. they were arrested I believe they both got life in jail. Mother and son were are in a sexual relationship.
They is something really wrong with both of them. Quinn going out of her way to break up Liam and Hope.
Wyatt telling Liam he would stop coming on to Hope. Why is Hope so important to them, that they both will lied, pretend to steal, go into Liam Personal computer, sneak around Eric's house and break his picture of him and Donna.
I said from Day one Quinn is a dangerous woman. I believe she would kill to get what she wants.
How does this Con Artist know so much about the family, because she has research them. She hated Hope when she first met her until she and ugly son became part of the company.
If Wyatt really loved Hope he would have approached her differently , not rush her or try to keep making her look bad because of how she feels about Liam. That the same thing Steffy used to do with Liam about Hope.
I saw a spoiler that Pam will find out a secret about them but is afraid to tell.
Ii is hard to believe that Pam is afraid to tell something it must really dangerous , maybe something that will get her killed or Eric. If I was writing this story I would plot it for Quinn to marry Eric and have him killed after he leave me the company and money. But the company has share holders and Bill and Steffy have the most shares.

Let Hope that Wyatt doesn't rape Hope, Ridge raped Brooke. Wyatt has been doing his best to get in Hope pants.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Me likey nu-Ridge now there are two men on the show I like, Wyatt & Ridge. Why do I get the feeling that Hope doesnít believe a word she is saying! I love these mother/daughter talks, two witches that will do and say anything to get and keep a man. Quinn she is doing nothing but cause problems for Wyatt and Wyatt will get blamed for it, I say bring Steffy back and hook Wyatt up with her that would do a number on Liam/Hope! Its amazing Ridge is back in town and who does Brooke think about? You got it and shows up at the fountainÖ.better look out Billy-boy!

natdot99
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 15 2013, 05:36 AM
metitle
Dec 14 2013, 11:48 PM
meow1113
DawnElicia

I have been watching Bold on and off for years. I disagree with your opinion of her. She has for some reason love Liam for three years even though he as treated both girls like crap. Liam has some nerve making demands on Hope after everything. Plus Hope is a dummy for listening to his demands.

Hope never loved Liam period. They have had multiple weddings to implode due to her throwing temper tantrums all the time. It takes one time to marry someone and yet they are still not married.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Dec 17 2013, 03:11 PM
Me likey nu-Ridge now there are two men on the show I like, Wyatt & Ridge. Why do I get the feeling that Hope doesnít believe a word she is saying! I love these mother/daughter talks, two witches that will do and say anything to get and keep a man. Quinn she is doing nothing but cause problems for Wyatt and Wyatt will get blamed for it, I say bring Steffy back and hook Wyatt up with her that would do a number on Liam/Hope! Its amazing Ridge is back in town and who does Brooke think about? You got it and shows up at the fountainÖ.better look out Billy-boy!
I like nu Ridge too and loved the ending scene today of Ridge and Brooke by the fountain :D i know the happiness isn't going to last when he finds out about Bill but I'll enjoy this version of Bridge til it crashes.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Apparently Bold had a good day on 12/6

Angelica McDaniel Ģ@AngelicaMcD 20h
Over 4.4 million tuned in for @BandB_CBS FRI 12/6. The last #BoldandBeautiful episode w/more viewers was 1/28/09. Thanks to the fans!

https://twitter.com/AngelicaMcD

Did something good happen that day.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I can't go through Hope/Liam wedding 9,872. :headbang:

Love the recast of Ridge. It is a completely new direction but I feel it is going to work. It even changed Brooke as well. The look on her face just before she slapped him was priceless. It will be interesting to see two men fighting over Brooke instead of Brooke and Taylor taking Ridge back every time he changed his socks.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Dec 14 2013, 04:13 PM
natdot99
Dec 14 2013, 01:58 PM
meow1113
3WishGenie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

meow1113
natdot99

Hope keeps saying she doesnt want a waffler but she's a waffler herself!... :facepalm:
Sadly she has been a waffler but she's finally made up her mind.
Quote Post Goto Top

Lana
Member Avatar

How many times do we have to go through an almost wedding? I'm sick of this story. Now I'll have to change my lunch break to watch something else! Sheesh!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I really like the nu Ridge. He's sexy and rugged, totally different from the previous version. I just have to get used to his voice and TK trying to mask his accent lol.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 20 2013, 02:10 AM
I really like the nu Ridge. He's sexy and rugged, totally different from the previous version. I just have to get used to his voice and TK trying to mask his accent lol.
I have the same feelings as well, ready to see the character mix and mingle with the others.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply