Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,601 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Lana
Dec 20 2013, 01:21 AM
How many times do we have to go through an almost wedding? I'm sick of this story. Now I'll have to change my lunch break to watch something else! Sheesh!

3WishGenie
Dec 20 2013, 02:10 AM
I really like the nu Ridge. He's sexy and rugged, totally different from the previous version. I just have to get used to his voice and TK trying to mask his accent lol.

Yes, TK is one sexy man and i really don't care about his accent. It just sad that he came back to reclaim his destiny, Brooke :soapbox:

Seriously, why is anyone surprised by Hope behavior. She does this everytime that she can't get her way. She runs, calms down and forgives Liam.
Hope is joke as young woman.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmarie

meow1113
Dec 14 2013, 12:26 AM
lovinsafe
Dec 13 2013, 05:21 PM
I realize that B&B doesnít have a huge cast, but Iím so tied of the Bill/Liam show, that I want to hurl! But they could involve others characters more. It was like a breath of fresh air when they brought on Wyatt and Quinn. I like Wyatt/Hope and I like Eric/Quinn. Who does Liam think he is dictating to Hope to fire Wyatt and Quinn, isnít it Ericís company and shouldnít he be the one to have the final say. Maybe Bill/Liam should have a father/son weekend, go climb a mountain with no ropes, and they both could fall off together. I think they should put Ridge/Katie together, just to wake up Bill/Brooke! Brooke is like a doorknob, every man gets a turn at her.
Eric agreed w/her today and fired Wyatt and his psycho mommy which is a good thing because she's a dangerous psycho and who knows what their deep dark secrets r. Hope shouldn't be anywhere near that mess.
I agree this woman is dangerous, they know about her. All Bill know is she claimed this is his son.

This could be anyone son. Was DNA test done on Wyatt. This woman has been in Hope business from day one. She could be a spoiled Brat an immature young lady is none of her business.
I don't understand why Brooke stop falling in love and kick Quinn in her asses .
I can't stand Wyatt his style of clothing is cheap, his hair is gross , and he is so ugly. Quinn is very pretty and Bill is good looking so where she get this creep. How much time have this pair spend in jail, with Quinn Jail House behavior I have to believe this pair have cheated or killed someone. They talked several time about how last year they were so poor. Why is it that they were hired without a contract .I don't believe for one minute Quinn is designing any thing. As I have been saying for many months , Quinn goals are to take over the Forrester's company. It great Ridge is back he want allow this woman to take over and move in with his father.
What does Pam know and is afraid to tell Eric about Quinn and Wyatt.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I must say Rena Sofer plays bad so well. I can't wait for Donna to take her down.

I am a huge Hope fans but this is seriously getting ridiculous. Previously I didn't like Liam but he has grown a lot on me. I am secretly wishing for something happening between Liam/Ally. I think this is where they will be going soon. Let Wyatt have Hope. She will soon realize what a mistake she has made. I just wish this would end. How many times are we going to have to endure this back and forth. Same storyline just a different player in the mix. Bold should really start to get creative.

There are so many stories they can do. Put this love triangle crap on the backseat. Give us some real drama.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3WishGenie
Dec 20 2013, 02:10 AM
I really like the nu Ridge. He's sexy and rugged, totally different from the previous version. I just have to get used to his voice and TK trying to mask his accent lol.
I just can't get into him. I like the actor but he just doesn't seem like Ridge. Hopefully he'll grow on me.
Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I am in the minority, but I always like the women who stood their ground.
Quinn seem to be a strong woman who goes after what she wants and protect her love one. That, in my opinion is no push over and I love her.

LPS
Member Avatar

I like this Ridge better than the orginal.

I prefer Hope with Wyatt over Liam, therefore, Hope will end up with Liam.

I wish Ridge would end up with Katie just to piss off Brooke, but of course that won't happen.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The whitewashing of Brooke continues as usual. Ridge knew that Brooke cannot live without a man, so why is acting surprised that she had a affair with Katie's husband, is beyond me.

Quinn is a extreme psychotic woman. Hope is a figurehead at FC and she owns no stock in FC. If she wanted to secure a future for her son, then she Wyatt needs to working at SP, not chasing some juvenile woman who not ready for marriage or to be someone wife.
Hope is morphing into Brooke 2.0 .

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 28 2013, 01:36 AM
I like this Ridge better than the orginal.

I prefer Hope with Wyatt over Liam, therefore, Hope will end up with Liam.

I wish Ridge would end up with Katie just to piss off Brooke, but of course that won't happen.
I think Katie and Ridge will definitely end up together.
But I am not liking it at all. Because its almost the same thing as Brooke and Bill.
With the exception that Ridge isn't married to Brooke. But anyway, I think Heather Tom and TK will definitely steam up the TV more than KKL and TK.

By the way, I really like Thorsten Kaye as Ridge. He is more manly than Ronn Moss.
And he looks very commanding, especially when he gives Slick-Rick the one eye.

I can't stand Hope, so I instantly dislike any man who wants to be with the hair flipping twit.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am enjoying TK as Ridge as well. The character is completely different. Agree that he is more manly and commanding than RM. Sorry, I just never could take Ridge seriously before. Also seems like we are getting a new version of Ridge vs. Rick as well. But no hopefully with less cheese in the acting department. ;)

Also am enjoying Quinn vs. Donna to be the new "Queen" of Forrester. Building up of a good rivalary.

Too bad it is still dragged down by the love lives of Hope/Liam. But I will say that I don't blame Hope for running off because Steffy has always been able to have Liam at her beckon call with the snap of her finger. HOWEVER, I would have more sympathy and respect for Hope if she walked in when she saw Steffy and Liam saying "Bitch, Please". How great can this love be if every time one tiny incident can break it apart. They just need to end this mess one way or another and move on. It is such a drag on the overall show.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I also like TK as Ridge and he is very good at what he does. The only thing that annoys me a bit is the voice. It feels like everytime he talks I want to tell him to clear his throat. I mean no disrespect to TK. I know I will get passed it but he is a good addition.

I think they are wasting Rena Sofer's talent on the Liam/Hope/Wyatt triangle. I do however like the rivalry brewing between Quinn/Donna. Never really cared for Donna but I will enjoy her in this story. If they less focus on the triangle of hell part 2 Bold can start being good although there is still a long way to go.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

My issue is i hated TK character on AMC i didnt like Zach at all. I want Ryan and Kendall together so my first instinct is to dislike him. I think he is a much better Ridge then RM. I dislike Brooke and Bill so that is a reason to cheer having Ridge but i dont think i want him with Katie.

I like Wyatt and i love that they have Quinn be a bit crazy. I want to see Hope and Wyatt together for a while she seems to have more fun with him then she had with Liam. I dont know how i feel about Abby but it would be interesting to see how Hope would react if Liam got involved with her.

metitle
Member Avatar

DawnElicia

I dislike Brooke and Bill so that is a reason to cheer having Ridge but i dont think i want him with Katie.
I think my hate for both Bill and Brooke will sort of have me cheering for Katie/Ridge. But I dont like it.

Today, TK made my day.
He asked Brooke about going after her sister's husband while Katie/Bill just had a child.
How could you go after a man who has treated you so bad.
My goodness, it was like watching Katie again when Taylor dropped the bombshell.

Edited by metitle, Dec 30 2013, 01:43 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 30 2013, 07:25 AM
My issue is i hated TK character on AMC i didnt like Zach at all. I want Ryan and Kendall together so my first instinct is to dislike him. I think he is a much better Ridge then RM. I dislike Brooke and Bill so that is a reason to cheer having Ridge but i dont think i want him with Katie.

I like Wyatt and i love that they have Quinn be a bit crazy. I want to see Hope and Wyatt together for a while she seems to have more fun with him then she had with Liam. I dont know how i feel about Abby but it would be interesting to see how Hope would react if Liam got involved with her.
Abby you mean ally I think you confuse between shows
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 30 2013, 02:29 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 30 2013, 11:18 AM
DawnElicia

I dislike Brooke and Bill so that is a reason to cheer having Ridge but i dont think i want him with Katie.
I think my hate for both Bill and Brooke will sort of have me cheering for Katie/Ridge. But I dont like it.

Today, TK made my day.
He asked Brooke about going after her sister's husband while Katie/Bill just had a child.
How could you go after a man who has treated you so bad.
My goodness, it was like watching Katie again when Taylor dropped the bombshell.

That because Bill was the man Taylor said Brooke was attracted to, Wealthy/Handsome/rich. She didn't care how he treated her or her family, she wanted him.
TK is way much better than RM.
Ridge needs to realize that Brooke is like a leopard and she not changing her spots for anyone.

metitle
Member Avatar

Today when Ridge was talking to Brooke and asked her what's wrong with her.
First Bridget, now Katie. Is there no boundaries? and of course one eye tear fell.
I think Ridge realize the woman is disgusting.

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 30 2013, 09:28 PM
Today when Ridge was talking to Brooke and asked her what's wrong with her.
First Bridget, now Katie. Is there no boundaries? and of course one eye tear fell.
I think Ridge realize the woman is disgusting.

Ridge didn't mind when Brooke went through his entire family, so why should it bother him now :shrug:
I think he will forgive her, just like he did in the past.
I am surprised that she forget to mention that she miscarried Bill's baby.

metitle
Member Avatar

Brooke also did not admit that she and Bill did the nasty immediately after, while Katie was having a problem in the drive way.
Naah, she certainly censored the conversation today.
Yes you are right, Ridge will forgive Brooke and the reason for that is because KKL is part of B&B writing team and her character should always smell like flowers.

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Katie used her mind control to get Brill in bed together, :bs:
My endless supply of boot up the butt award goes to Hope. Once again it okay for have feelings for Wyatt, but Liam is supposed to not have any feelings for Steffy. Like Liam said, All you had to do was come in.
As usual, Hope manipulated the situation so that she could play her poor wittle me victim card. Let Wyatt have Hope and see how he has to walk on eggshells around when she can't get her way.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 30 2013, 02:28 PM
DawnElicia
Dec 30 2013, 07:25 AM

Abby you mean ally I think you confuse between shows
Yea thanks i meant Ally. She would be interesting on Bold though.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I wonder will Brooke admit that she got knocked up by Bill as well. But to me Bill has become such a let down now. He is boring and no fun he isnt dollar bill. All he does is chase Brooke he doesnt seem to care about the company anymore. He has become a bore. I didnt think that was possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply