Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:32 AM (7,603 Views)
lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Hope stick a sock in it, Liam is a pig like his father, who would they blame if Quinn wasn’t in town, Liam had problems with his two women before Quinn even showed up. Wyatt is showing romance, adventure and you want to cry about Liam. Donna needs to go cliff diving into a small pool! She is very annoying! I loved Quinn’s speech to Liam because every word was the truth!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

I loved Quinn’s speech to Liam because every word was the truth!
I was completely happy when she told him that he waffling some time. Because its true!!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 2 2014, 04:36 PM
Quote:

I loved Quinn’s speech to Liam because every word was the truth!
I was completely happy when she told him that he waffling some time. Because its true!!!

Quinn was wrong because Liam was ready to marry Hope on several occassions, when he arrived in Hawaii, he wanted go down to the JOP and get married. If Liam was waffling, he would have taken several trips to Paris to see Steffy.

Quinn is running around at FC like she owns the place and can tell other employess what to do. I hope when Ridge takes back FC, he fires her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jan 2 2014, 11:25 AM
I wonder will Brooke admit that she got knocked up by Bill as well. But to me Bill has become such a let down now. He is boring and no fun he isnt dollar bill. All he does is chase Brooke he doesnt seem to care about the company anymore. He has become a bore. I didnt think that was possible.
All he does is make stupid Stallion videos :tumbleweed:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I literally :applause: Quinn today. Between standing up to Donna and then calling out Liam. Priceless. A villian I am totally cheering for. :cheer:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jan 3 2014, 12:39 AM
I literally :applause: Quinn today. Between standing up to Donna and then calling out Liam. Priceless. A villian I am totally cheering for. :cheer:
I dont consider Quinn a villain.
I love her and I believe she is just doing what every parent does for their kid.
They look out for their kid's best interest.
Donna is a major idiot anyway, anyone including the hair-flipping twit could get one over on her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

it funny how some fans like Quinn, yet when Taylor was all in the Logan business( i was cheering her on) she got called out on being nosy and psychotic.
Quinn has no ideal what type of person Hope is for her son. Heck, as she found out that it has taken multiple weddings and her constant temper tantrums to kick Liam to the curb, should have been warning signs for her to tell Wyatt to stay away for him.
I say let Hope have Wyatt let Quinn go all psycho on her when she tries to leave her son.
I think that they are both dumb because Hope is just an employee at FC, just like them. I hope Ridge fires them when he get his job back as CEO of FC again.

DDiva
Member Avatar

Hey, I just remembered... Bill gave Steffy a sword necklace. Doesn't that mean Quinn made it? With her personality u'd think she would be throwing that in someone's face or mentioned it by now. Did I just remember something the writers forgot,... again?

metitle
Member Avatar

DDiva
Jan 3 2014, 12:44 PM
Hey, I just remembered... Bill gave Steffy a sword necklace. Doesn't that mean Quinn made it? With her personality u'd think she would be throwing that in someone's face or mentioned it by now. Did I just remember something the writers forgot,... again?
yep you did remember something the writers forget.
of course they will explain that it was not an original sword.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 3 2014, 10:26 AM
cubsgirl
Jan 3 2014, 12:39 AM
I dont consider Quinn a villain.
I love her and I believe she is just doing what every parent does for their kid.
They look out for their kid's best interest.
Donna is a major idiot anyway, anyone including the hair-flipping twit could get one over on her.
She isn't a villian in the true evil sense. But she isn't a goody-goody, but is a bit of a manipulator. Villian or not, I love her and this battling with both Donna and Liam is great.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply