Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:43 AM (7,421 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Regardless if Chelsea listened to Chloe or not, she knew the baby wasn't Dullan's all along. IMO she was being vindictive to Adam and cruel, to both men.
Chelsea made this hot azz mess, and now she has to deal with the consequences. It's sad and disguisting two men are caught up and Connor
has a mother that used him as a pawn in a twisted plot.

Edited by bellajewel, Sep 10 2013, 07:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Sep 10 2013, 05:52 PM
3WishGenie
Sep 10 2013, 12:46 PM
Cornellw
Sep 10 2013, 06:30 AM
No Chelsea never looked upon Adam as evil until Chloe started putting ideas into her head. Chelsea was hurt that Adam wanted to say at Newman and prove something to his father but she never saw him as evil till Chloe. Thats why I find it stupid that she would try and do something like this to him. If you go all the way back to when they first met Adam has always shown her nothing but love, kindness and respect. Sure he made some mistakes but he never stopped loving her and begged her to stay. Even up until recently he has always shown love for her and just wanted her to be happy. I think he is hurt that someone he loved could do something like this to him and she was hurt that he wanted to prove something to his father than move away to Paris with her. In the real world if they actually sat down and talked cooler heads would have prevailed. However in soaps that is not the case and despite it all Chelsea has no one to blame but herself.
I am curious to what the next encounter between Chelsea and Chloe will entail. I bet Chloe will be real thrilled that her plan worked perfectly...NOT.

Chelsea loved Adam hard and she is afraid of getting sucked in by him and getting hurt again. If she actually sees him as a good father and holding their son well, I bet she'll turn to mush and give in again. That is what she is really afraid of not that Adam is evil and will take the baby. Like you said, she never thought that until Chloe put the idea in her head playing on her insecurities about losing the baby. Evidently, the show has gone out of its way to show us that Adam didn't want her to lose another child. I guess it was a lot easier for her to think of Adam as evil than to deal with her feelings.
I can relate to what Adam is going through that's why I like this story but at the same time wish they inject some realism into it for the people who have gone through this.

As far as Chloe goes all she is going to do IMO is tell Chelsea to keep the baby as far away from Adam and try to make herself look clean. In all honesty I don't know why Chelsea is still seeking Chloe out for advice I would have told her to get lost by now and try to talk and explain things to Adam if she knows he is angry and hurt. It's amazing how she felt guilt over what what she did to Billy but has none for the man she so called loved.
Billy never did anything to her to begin with much like Dylan. Adam hurt her repeatedly and she was out for blood. I'm hoping the time will come where she will finally admit that she did this out of revenge. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that she was scared Adam would take the baby when he gave her no indication he would do such a thing, before now. If Chelsea didn't love Adam, she wouldn't feel so scorned.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Poor, poor Adam. GMAB. Everyone forget what he done to her when she was married to him? Mourning their loss? Left home alone being lied to about "my car broke down."
She knew his history of stealing babies and his past. Yeah she foolishly forgave him because she didn't think he would treat her like he treated the other women.
But, gee, low and behold... he put his business ahead of Chelsea, he put his ex before Chelsea and when she tried to mend fences and tell him about the baby she see's 'S.L.U.T. INC. coming down the stairs wearing a little of nothing and a bigger smirk. Adam STILL didn't stick up for Chelsea.
I wouldn't trust that dirty bastard either.
Yeah she ripped Dylan's heart out. Where did the sudden love for him come from.
Dullan, boring, dead, worthless, sleeper. Just a few adjectives used for him. Now it's poor Dylan and poor Adam.
Chelsea was being selfish for good reason.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
Sep 10 2013, 07:09 PM
Poor, poor Adam. GMAB. Everyone forget what he done to her when she was married to him? Mourning their loss? Left home alone being lied to about "my car broke down."
She knew his history of stealing babies and his past. Yeah she foolishly forgave him because she didn't think he would treat her like he treated the other women.
But, gee, low and behold... he put his business ahead of Chelsea, he put his ex before Chelsea and when she tried to mend fences and tell him about the baby she see's 'S.L.U.T. INC. coming down the stairs wearing a little of nothing and a bigger smirk. Adam STILL didn't stick up for Chelsea.
Dullan, boring, dead, worthless, sleeper. Just a few adjectives used for him. Now it's poor Dylan and poor Adam.
Selfish isn't the word for what Chelsea did. Yes, Adam was neglecting her, but it doesn't excuse the vindictive deceptive con-game she ran on a really
nice, but dull very niave guy, and keeping the truth from Adam. Chelsea was a woman scorned that didn't give a damn about who was gonna be hurt,
thinking that she would be able to pull off the lying game.

Karma is a bitch, and now Chelsea is gonna reap what she sowed. It's gonna be very ugly and messy. It could've been avoided if she told Adam the truth from
the start.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Adam screwed up for sure. But he doesn't deserve to have his child taken away from him. And in these past few months we've seen how he's regretted the things he's done that cost him his family with Chelsea. Deep down he still loves Chelsea. I also never bought that Chelsea was scared Adam would take the baby from her. She's hurt and is scared that if she allows herself to spend time around Adam again those feelings we resurface and she'll end up heartbroken again. It's understandable but she's so wrong in taking the baby away from Adam. At the end of the day he's the father and has a right to be in that child's life regardless of whether Chadam ever get back together.
Edited by Not Amused, Sep 10 2013, 07:35 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont have a problem with Chelsea being vengeful or vindictive and any karma she gets, I just need her to own up to it and not pass herself off as a better person when her actions prove otherwise. There's nothing wrong with being flawed!! Chadam is disastrously flawed together :wub: :wub: :popcorn:

Not Amused
Member Avatar

3WishGenie I love your avie! :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Sep 10 2013, 07:31 PM
I dont have a problem with Chelsea being vengeful or vindictive and any karma she gets, I just need her to own up to it and not pass herself off as a better person when her actions prove otherwise. There's nothing wrong with being flawed!! Chadam is disastrously flawed together :wub: :wub: :popcorn:
Being a flawed hypocrite is one thing, but being a vindictive con is evil. I hope Chadam never gets back together after this.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
That's NO good reason to try and pin another man's baby on some slow leak ...
Adam has a past...Sure, we All know that But tell me, WHY in the hell are these people in GC so bent on reminding him about it? To be Honest, who on this rachett-ass show DESERVES to keep their kids? If she didn't want Adam as her baby daddy, maybe she should have kept her damn panties on! You don't keep a child away from a parent unless you know for damn sure that the parent in question has a history of mental/physical abuse. Adam hasn't done anything alarming to Chelsea other than break her heart...Her stupid ass should have been honest from jump street...Had she, Dylan might have stayed with her and Adam would have been able to co-parent. ^o)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She didn't have a problem having sex with Adam because she still loved him. Had her loved her instead of the business and being with Tramp Central his marriage may have worked and they may have not gotten divorced.
Her past keeps getting brought back up too.

Quote:

You don't keep a child away from a parent unless you know for damn sure that the parent in question has a history of mental/physical abuse.

What he did to Ashley and Sharon isn't mental or physical abuse? That is history and he is guilty as charged.
Leaving someone alone to grieve when they are part of that grief... that is mental abuse.
Why is he getting a pass? He's still being a dastardly bastard. Why doesn't he apologize for all the rotten shit he's done to her.

No matter, it will end up with them back together again anyway. At least he won't be with Sharon.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Chelsea knew Adam had a horrible past, but she married him anyway. If she had an issue with his evil deeds, she didn't have to marry him.
She went into the marriage with her eyes wide open. She knew very well what she was getting into. Adam's past is what it is, but she decided
to take the vows as his wife. No one forced her.

Chelsea is responsible for her lies and deceit. If she was a real woman with some class, she would've told him the truth from the start. She could've
told Adam the truth for the baby's sake, but she didn't have enough class to do that either. She chose to do what she does best, run a con game.
And, baby Connor is in the middle of this hot azz mess that she created.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 10 2013, 09:08 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah well it's a good thing it's make believe otherwise people would get all riled up and take it as real life

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 10 2013, 07:26 PM
BlissfulLily
Selfish isn't the word for what Chelsea did. Yes, Adam was neglecting her, but it doesn't excuse the vindictive deceptive con-game she ran on a really
nice, but dull very niave guy, and keeping the truth from Adam. Chelsea was a woman scorned that didn't give a damn about who was gonna be hurt,
thinking that she would be able to pull off the lying game.

Karma is a bitch, and now Chelsea is gonna reap what she sowed. It's gonna be very ugly and messy. It could've been avoided if she told Adam the truth from
the start.
I don't think she was a woman scorned out for revenge, I think she was honestly scared that Adam would take the baby away from her. I totally understand that, what I don't understand is her not going to an atty and finding out her rights.
She screwed up there big time and with her cheering section Chloe hammering ideas into her head, she made the wrong choice.
I seriously doubt any one of us has made it through life without at least once being influenced by a friend who didn't have a clue what she was talking about, and we ended up in the soup because we listened.
Is she totally in love with Dylan? I don't know, she may be in love with the idea and fact that Dylan made her and the baby the center of his universe and protects her, unlike Adam. Another bonus is, Dylan doesn't have Sharon hanging around to occupy his time.
Yes, Karma is a bitch, and now Adam is getting some of his for his baby stealing ways.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 10 2013, 07:28 PM
Adam screwed up for sure. But he doesn't deserve to have his child taken away from him. And in these past few months we've seen how he's regretted the things he's done that cost him his family with Chelsea. Deep down he still loves Chelsea. I also never bought that Chelsea was scared Adam would take the baby from her. She's hurt and is scared that if she allows herself to spend time around Adam again those feelings we resurface and she'll end up heartbroken again. It's understandable but she's so wrong in taking the baby away from Adam. At the end of the day he's the father and has a right to be in that child's life regardless of whether Chadam ever get back together.
I don't care if Adam is sorry for the things he did in the past or not, he did some horrible things, do we forget he scared the crap out of Ashley, so much that she fell down the stairs and miscarried? Do we forget all the things he did before and after that, leading up to the baby switch, because he's sorry?

Quote:

she's so wrong in taking the baby away from Adam. At the end of the day he's the father and has a right to be in that child's life regardless of whether Chadam ever get back together.

And Ashley & Victor's baby didn't have the right to be in their child's life, and Faith didn't have the right to be in her real mother & father's life?
Adam is getting what he deserves, it's called Karma, I have ZERO sympathy for him.
I do believe that Chelsea was scared he would take the baby away, that's exactly what he's going to try to do now.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

:wine: exactly Sammie. As for Sharon, she will be in his universe again soon. Has something to do with the Nikki situation I understand.
Soon find out. Betting they are kinfolk.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo

I don't care if Adam is sorry for the things he did in the past or not, he did some horrible things, do we forget he scared the crap out of Ashley, so much that she fell down the stairs and miscarried? Do we forget all the things he did before and after that, leading up to the baby switch, because he's sorry?
I loved that awful storyline. Adam scaring the crap out of Ashley too funny. Too bad she lost Victurd's 10th million kid. Anyway it was just collateral damage. I certainly didn't forgot what lead up to the baby switch. And it certainly did not have anything to do with Chelsea. She was not involved in Victurd/Ashley/Sharon baby drama.

Chelsea is a con, always will be a con and she knew who Adam was before she decided to marry and make a baby with him. I would not call it Karma, I call it part of life.

Chelsea got a huge settlement from her divorce, and the most sensible thing to do was to hire an Attorney. But instead she choose what she knows best - that is to con Dylan.
So now we get to see "the Con" versus "the evil". I can't feel bad for one and not feel bad for the other.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I used to hate Adam. He was one sorry ass piece of shit. And karma for him would have been getting Sharon pregnant and then Sharon lying about paternity and keeping baby from Adam, because that is the woman he victimized over and over.

Chelsea knew all about Adam's past. They were thrilled about their first baby. She didn't have daydreams he would take it away from her, did he? NO. Only when they broke up and she was not first choice in her eyes and he chose Newman is when she came up with this cockamamie theory she's scared of Adam stealing her child. There's not one shread of evidence of that. I mean, it's baseless. Even if he cheated with Sharon which it was more emotional than physical, it still doesn't mean he's going to "steal" her baby.

Adam loved Chelsea the whole time and he screwed up helping Sharon but that didn't go anywhere despite Sharon's best efforts. I mean, we saw how she threw herself at him. But the fact of the matter is Chelsea's excuse is bullshit and I'm tired of her making excuses for it. I mean, I'm tired of it taking plyers to pry that shit out of her mouth and admit that the baby is Adam's.

I mean, Adam was scum but he wasn't scum in his marriage to Chelsea. They were happy and in love. But even if they got divorced, Adam wanted a kid and he was clear about that and Chelsea was too pissed off at him to allow him to be a father so she took it away from him and created another life for herself based on a lie.

So the breakup may be Adam's fault, but this baby drama bullshit is all Chelsea's fault.

I mean, if I married a bank robber from years before and he was reformed and we were happy, if we break up because he stopped loving me, I couldn't go hiding all the money and telling the lawyers my husband is a thief now and can't be trusted. I mean, I trusted him enough to marry him. Chelsea needs to man up and admit her mistakes and try to be forgiven.
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 11 2013, 01:11 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ashtonion
Sep 11 2013, 01:08 PM
I used to hate Adam. He was one sorry ass piece of shit. And karma for him would have been getting Sharon pregnant and then Sharon lying about paternity and keeping baby from Adam, because that is the woman he victimized over and over.

Chelsea knew all about Adam's past. They were thrilled about their first baby. She didn't have daydreams he would take it away from her, did he? NO. Only when they broke up and she was not first choice in her eyes and he chose Newman is when she came up with this cockamamie theory she's scared of Adam stealing her child. There's not one shread of evidence of that. I mean, it's baseless. Even if he cheated with Sharon which it was more emotional than physical, it still doesn't mean he's going to "steal" her baby.

Adam loved Chelsea the whole time and he screwed up helping Sharon but that didn't go anywhere despite Sharon's best efforts. I mean, we saw how she threw herself at him. But the fact of the matter is Chelsea's excuse is bullshit and I'm tired of her making excuses for it. I mean, I'm tired of it taking plyers to pry that shit out of her mouth and admit that the baby is Adam's.

I mean, Adam was scum but he wasn't scum in his marriage to Chelsea. They were happy and in love. But even if they got divorced, Adam wanted a kid and he was clear about that and Chelsea was too pissed off at him to allow him to be a father so she took it away from him and created another life for herself based on a lie.

So the breakup may be Adam's fault, but this baby drama bullshit is all Chelsea's fault.

I mean, if I married a bank robber from years before and he was reformed and we were happy, if we break up because he stopped loving me, I couldn't go hiding all the money and telling the lawyers my husband is a thief now and can't be trusted. I mean, I trusted him enough to marry him. Chelsea needs to man up and admit her mistakes and try to be forgiven.
Posted Image

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

metitle
Sep 11 2013, 09:39 AM
Sammie Jo

I loved that awful storyline. Adam scaring the crap out of Ashley too funny. Too bad she lost Victurd's 10th million kid. Anyway it was just collateral damage. I certainly didn't forgot what lead up to the baby switch. And it certainly did not have anything to do with Chelsea. She was not involved in Victurd/Ashley/Sharon baby drama.

Chelsea is a con, always will be a con and she knew who Adam was before she decided to marry and make a baby with him. I would not call it Karma, I call it part of life.

Chelsea got a huge settlement from her divorce, and the most sensible thing to do was to hire an Attorney. But instead she choose what she knows best - that is to con Dylan.
So now we get to see "the Con" versus "the evil". I can't feel bad for one and not feel bad for the other.
Quote:

Quote:

Chelsea got a huge settlement from her divorce, and the most sensible thing to do was to hire an Attorney. But instead she choose what she knows best-that is to con Dylan.

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 11 2013, 02:03 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

About the reading of the will!
That was an amazingly well done eppy! :cheer:
Jess Walton was fantastic, as was everyone else.
Mark my words, Victor is the owner of Chancellor Industries. :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply