Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:43 AM (7,420 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sammie Jo
Sep 11 2013, 07:01 PM
About the reading of the will!
That was an amazingly well done eppy! :cheer:
Jess Walton was fantastic, as was everyone else.
Mark my words, Victor is the owner of Chancellor Industries. :popcorn: :popcorn:
IA...but I'm disappointed Cane is in charge of CI. I was hoping Jill would be chosen instead.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 11 2013, 07:01 PM
About the reading of the will!
That was an amazingly well done eppy! :cheer:
Jess Walton was fantastic, as was everyone else.
Mark my words, Victor is the owner of Chancellor Industries. :popcorn: :popcorn:
I like the way you think SJ!!! The Mustache WILL prevail once more HEHEHEHHEEHE

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Sep 11 2013, 01:08 PM
I used to hate Adam. He was one sorry ass piece of shit. And karma for him would have been getting Sharon pregnant and then Sharon lying about paternity and keeping baby from Adam, because that is the woman he victimized over and over.

Chelsea knew all about Adam's past. They were thrilled about their first baby. She didn't have daydreams he would take it away from her, did he? NO. Only when they broke up and she was not first choice in her eyes and he chose Newman is when she came up with this cockamamie theory she's scared of Adam stealing her child. There's not one shread of evidence of that. I mean, it's baseless. Even if he cheated with Sharon which it was more emotional than physical, it still doesn't mean he's going to "steal" her baby.

Adam loved Chelsea the whole time and he screwed up helping Sharon but that didn't go anywhere despite Sharon's best efforts. I mean, we saw how she threw herself at him. But the fact of the matter is Chelsea's excuse is bullshit and I'm tired of her making excuses for it. I mean, I'm tired of it taking plyers to pry that shit out of her mouth and admit that the baby is Adam's.

I mean, Adam was scum but he wasn't scum in his marriage to Chelsea. They were happy and in love. But even if they got divorced, Adam wanted a kid and he was clear about that and Chelsea was too pissed off at him to allow him to be a father so she took it away from him and created another life for herself based on a lie.

So the breakup may be Adam's fault, but this baby drama bullshit is all Chelsea's fault.

I mean, if I married a bank robber from years before and he was reformed and we were happy, if we break up because he stopped loving me, I couldn't go hiding all the money and telling the lawyers my husband is a thief now and can't be trusted. I mean, I trusted him enough to marry him. Chelsea needs to man up and admit her mistakes and try to be forgiven.
Chelsea admitted herself that she was a petty woman on Chadam's wedding day. She even ratted him out to Niktor when she was fed up with Sharon. This baby lie is in line with what she would do in these circumstances even though she was dead wrong. After she left him, she told Adam that he had no idea how much he hurt her. Well, now he knows! The whole Dullen thing always gave me the impression that it was to wave it in front of Adam's face that Mr. Perfect is what Adam is not. And I think it kinda made her feel superior to him. The main reason for being with Dullen was a means to cover her ass but that would make her look like a user so I think she chose to believe the concocted "Adam will take the baby away" excuse to justify using Dullen.

She's now been caught red handed and I agree that its time she stop making excuses, quit the denial and man up.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 11 2013, 07:26 PM.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Sep 10 2013, 08:50 PM
She didn't have a problem having sex with Adam because she still loved him. Had her loved her instead of the business and being with Tramp Central his marriage may have worked and they may have not gotten divorced.
Her past keeps getting brought back up too.

Quote:

You don't keep a child away from a parent unless you know for damn sure that the parent in question has a history of mental/physical abuse.

What he did to Ashley and Sharon isn't mental or physical abuse? That is history and he is guilty as charged.
Leaving someone alone to grieve when they are part of that grief... that is mental abuse.
Why is he getting a pass? He's still being a dastardly bastard. Why doesn't he apologize for all the rotten shit he's done to her.

No matter, it will end up with them back together again anyway. At least he won't be with Sharon.
^o) ^o)
As far as Share-a- bed and Ashley goes, yes I'm willing to admit he did do some horrible things to them...BUT, is he still doing them? Look @ Victor, Nikki, Gloria,Ashley,Billy,Victoria,Sharon, Paul, Lauren, (My girl isn't innocent either) Kay, Jill,Phyllis, etc..the damn list is STAGGERING with nothing but people on this show who ALL have done things in the past that Should damn near keep social services camped out on their front lawns! Why is Adam's misdeeds So horrible that he was deemed UNFIT by a jury of peers that have children...When did Chelsea get gas lighted by him? Did he kidnap Johnny and give the baby to Jack? :toetap:

My point is, Why does the REST of GC get a free pass for their mistakes (A.K.A. KEVIN especially) when his mess is thrown in his face on a daily basis...
And why do you feel like Chelsea is RIGHT for keeping a Child from forming his OWN opinion on rather his biological parent should be part of his life...For crying out loud,How would she explain to him & Dylan 18 years from now that Adam was really his dad? Do you really think the kid would be honored to be lied to? BETTER yet, what if Adam really left GC and the child needed bone marrow from him? I guess you're saying it's ok to sweep certain things about a child's DNA under the rug...Now, wouldn't that be the SAME as stealing Faith and giving her to Ashley?? IMO, it would be karma @ it's finest..So I say AGAIN...Why keep punishing him for the same offense over over again?

Cornellw
Member Avatar

That's what I don't get is how Chloe can sit here and call Adam a Monster when Kevin has done just as bad. He tried to kill Colleen a couple of times, burned down a restaurant, kidnapped Lauren and almost killed her, gave Lily an STD and more and he's not a monster and she can defend him yet when it comes to Adam he is unforgivable. I am not saying Adam is a saint and I am not saying Adam didn't make mistakes in his marriage but Adam did nothing to her to warrant this. Everyone likes to say when the baby died Adam mentally abused her by making her go through it alone> That's not mental abuse though that is two people hurting and handling it the only way they know how. Yes she wanted him to talk about it but really when you saw him he was hurting to much to talk about it. As for Sharon I can see why he helped but he should have told Chelsea from the start about helping her. But Adam was not wrong for helping her. Even when Chelsea kept trying to tell Adam about the baby and Sharon kept popping up Adam told her nothing was going on and kept trying to get her back.

Once again I am not saying Adam was perfect but he was not a bad husband or evil as to her as their trying to make him out to be. She is upset he wanted to stay and work at Newman and prove something to his family than move to Paris with her. I get that but in the same maybe she should try and understand why it's important to him to prove something to his family. He opened up to her about the lost of their child and why he pushed it down even admitting to her his mistakes in regards to helping Sharon without telling her and she understood and forgave him which is how you got the baby now. So it's not like she didn't forgive him. I just think she is hurt and feels he would never put her or the child first in his life when it comes to his family and I just think he is hurt because the one person he loved and trusted more than anyone has done this to me.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Why keep calling Chelsea a con over and over again, why keep punishing her for the same thing over again.
What is he doing now? Trying to take the baby JUST as she feared. Yeah he's doing it because she kept him from him. Surprise!!! That is WHY she kept the baby away. Who would raise the baby for him? Share-with-all? Oh yeah what a charming example of motherhood.
He has his priorities all wrong. Money and NE is more important. What's going to happen when things go haywire at work and he's stressed, will he ignore and desert Connor like he did Chelsea?
I'd fight him tooth and nail.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Sep 12 2013, 07:50 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Cornellw

I am not saying Adam is a saint
And that's why I loveeeeeeee him.
Cornellw

I am not saying Adam was perfect but he was not a bad husband or evil as to her as their trying to make him out to be.
I dont think anyone husband is perfect, not in real-life and certainly NOT in soap land. Kudos to you on that.

metitle
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily

Trying to take the baby JUST as she feared.
Did I miss something? Was Chelsea ever going to tell Adam about his child? So who was taking whose kid away? Adam and Sharon hasn't been into each other long before Chelsea gave birth. So again, did I miss something? Was Chelsea ever going to tell Adam about his child? Or was she going to play Dylan?

Cornellw
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Sep 12 2013, 07:48 AM
Why keep calling Chelsea a con over and over again, why keep punishing her for the same thing over again.
What is he doing now? Trying to take the baby JUST as she feared. Yeah he's doing it because she kept him from him. Surprise!!! That is WHY she kept the baby away. Who would raise the baby for him? Share-with-all? Oh yeah what a charming example of motherhood.
He has his priorities all wrong. Money and NE is more important. What's going to happen when things go haywire at work and he's stressed, will he ignore and desert Connor like he did Chelsea?
Adam wouldn't have tried taking the baby if he knew the truth. In fact Adam probably would have tried even harder than he already was to get back with her if he knew the truth. The worst Adam would have done I think is ask for joint custody if she had turned him down.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh why not give Chancellor to Devon! He's moved up in the corporate world over night and now that he is a billionaire....JK!! I think it would be great if Victor is the new owner of Chancellor, then he can put Jill in charge and send Cane packing. Victor can run Newman, Jill can run Chancellor and Jack can run Jabot. Get this show back in the corporate boardroom instead of everyone sitting around the coffee house or working at home.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 12 2013, 07:56 AM
BlissfulLily

Did I miss something? Was Chelsea ever going to tell Adam about his child? So who was taking whose kid away? Adam and Sharon hasn't been into each other long before Chelsea gave birth. So again, did I miss something? Was Chelsea ever going to tell Adam about his child? Or was she going to play Dylan?
only reason adam stopped with Sharon is because Daddy told him to, if he hadn't, they'd still be at it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 12 2013, 09:38 AM
Oh why not give Chancellor to Devon! He's moved up in the corporate world over night and now that he is a billionaire....JK!! I think it would be great if Victor is the new owner of Chancellor, then he can put Jill in charge and send Cane packing. Victor can run Newman, Jill can run Chancellor and Jack can run Jabot. Get this show back in the corporate boardroom instead of everyone sitting around the coffee house or working at home.
That is the only thing about the will that blew me away, giving devon $2 billion!!!
She didn't leave Jill any money to run the estate with, Jill is right, it costs a fortune to run that place, and she can't sell it, maybe she can take in boarders. lol
I am sure that Victor & Kay made the arrangement a long time ago and he knows he has the company, that's why he's blowing adam off on a hostile takeover.
If Victor did inherit it, I can't wait to see the looks on Adam and Jack's faces when they find out. :flipoff:
Love that Esther is getting $20,000 a month as long as she stays, we should see some fun stuff between her and Jill.
Since Jill can't afford to pay for the upkeep, and can't sell it, I bet she starts selling off the antiques. I would think Robert would be gone, jill doesn't use a chauffer as far as I know. She'll have to get rid of all the extras, stables and whatever, and I wonder if she still has to pay Esther even though Esther is getting a "stipend".
I think she does. lmao

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 12 2013, 09:57 AM
SnowAngel
That is the only thing about the will that blew me away, giving devon $2 billion!!!
She didn't leave Jill any money to run the estate with, Jill is right, it costs a fortune to run that place, and she can't sell it, maybe she can take in boarders. lol
I am sure that Victor & Kay made the arrangement a long time ago and he knows he has the company, that's why he's blowing adam off on a hostile takeover.
If Victor did inherit it, I can't wait to see the looks on Adam and Jack's faces when they find out. :flipoff:
Love that Esther is getting $20,000 a month as long as she stays, we should see some fun stuff between her and Jill.
Since Jill can't afford to pay for the upkeep, and can't sell it, I bet she starts selling off the antiques. I would think Robert would be gone, jill doesn't use a chauffer as far as I know. She'll have to get rid of all the extras, stables and whatever, and I wonder if she still has to pay Esther even though Esther is getting a "stipend".
I think she does. lmao
Is it crazy for me to think that Kay left te company to Jill but she has to through hell to find out?? Hahahaha... I could be wrong.. or i could be right ;)

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 12 2013, 09:50 AM
metitle
Sep 12 2013, 07:56 AM
BlissfulLily

only reason adam stopped with Sharon is because Daddy told him to, if he hadn't, they'd still be at it.
Not only that he didn't care about her the same way she did with him and he knew that.

LPS
Member Avatar

I love how viewers are always wanting soaps to pay homage to the show's history. Okay, this is why you have to be careful with incorporating the show's history into a present storyline. Nikki and the commune. Who on God's green earth remembers that storyline? It was so long ago and so brief that no one remembers it. Who the hell is Ivan or Ira? Anyone who has details on that storyline, feel free to share.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Dyldo ain't any better. If rumours are true and he takes off with the baby then he doesn't care about Chelsea having her baby. While Chelsea is busy freaking out about Adam, her doting husband will do what she has feared the most. That's her karma. I'm just sick of her listening to Chloe. Chelsea has her own brain for heaven sakes. She doesn't need that dumb low life thinking for her!!

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 12 2013, 12:58 PM
BlissfulLily
Dyldo ain't any better. If rumours are true and he takes off with the baby then he doesn't care about Chelsea having her baby. While Chelsea is busy freaking out about Adam, her doting husband will do what she has feared the most. That's her karma. I'm just sick of her listening to Chloe. Chelsea has her own brain for heaven sakes. She doesn't need that dumb low life thinking for her!!
isn't it amazing, that spoilers for next week suggests that Dylan takes off with the kid.
Yep, definitely KARMA.
Chelsea was never ever going to tell Adam about his kid and lookey here now - the husband that she said is perfect is taking off with the kid.
Now how about that - neither of them have the kid.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Sep 12 2013, 10:19 AM
Sammie Jo
Sep 12 2013, 09:57 AM
SnowAngel
I think she does. lmao
Is it crazy for me to think that Kay left te company to Jill but she has to through hell to find out?? Hahahaha... I could be wrong.. or i could be right ;)
Nothing is crazy, except if she left it to Esther! lmao

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Is that the PTSD issue for Dylan, he kidnaps Connor??? I haven't seen those spoilers yet. So Sharon won't have to stop Nick and Avery's wedding, because Avery will be too busy consoling Dylan and then once he takes Connor and runs, she will go in search for him and the baby.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 12 2013, 03:09 PM
Is that the PTSD issue for Dylan, he kidnaps Connor??? I haven't seen those spoilers yet. So Sharon won't have to stop Nick and Avery's wedding, because Avery will be too busy consoling Dylan and then once he takes Connor and runs, she will go in search for him and the baby.

OMG! For crying out loud!
If I had to sit through that painful, boring scene with avery and Dylan again, I would stick a fork in my eye.
That was beyond horrible!
I like Dylan okay, I like Avery, but this routine of theirs is getting old.
Avery deserves to lose Nick over this, but I don't want her to, just because I don't want Sharon to win. I hope they end up getting married anyway, that day.
She should have told Dylan, sorry, I'm on my way to get married, make yourself at home, and left, it's not like he was bleeding or anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply