Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:43 AM (6,839 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 13 2013, 12:20 PM
OMG! For crying out loud!
If I had to sit through that painful, boring scene with avery and Dylan again, I would stick a fork in my eye.
That was beyond horrible!
:blulaugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
Sep 12 2013, 03:09 PM
Is that the PTSD issue for Dylan, he kidnaps Connor??? I haven't seen those spoilers yet. So Sharon won't have to stop Nick and Avery's wedding, because Avery will be too busy consoling Dylan and then once he takes Connor and runs, she will go in search for him and the baby.

If I had to sit through that painful, boring scene with avery and Dylan again, I would stick a fork in my eye.
I like Dylan okay, I like Avery, but this routine of theirs is getting old.
Avery deserves to lose Nick over this, but I don't want her to, just because I don't want Sharon to win. I hope they end up getting married anyway, that day.
She should have told Dylan, sorry, I'm on my way to get married, make yourself at home, and left, it's not like he was bleeding or anything.
That bad, huh?! Yeah, I don't much like them together either. ITA, she should have never stay with Dylan when she was supposed to be getting married.

Well, I think Nick suspects why Avery is late to the wedding, so they will probably postpone the wedding because he will want Avery to take time to sort out her feelings. In the meantime, Sharon swoops in for the kill and her and Nick start getting closer The "family" starts spending time together. Maybe if they spend enough time together Nick will catch Sharon talking to Cassie.....coo coo for coco puffs.......and maybe, just maybe Nick will find out that he is really Summer's father. I don't think Sharon will ever actually win with Nick, she may win by having Avery out of the picture. I read somewhere that when Nick finds out the truth, he tells Sharon that she is dead to him.

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue with the Dylan kidnapping (should we put this in a spoiler tag-admins could you correct this if it needs to be) is that it takes some of the blame away from Chelsea, IMO. The writers have gone into overdrive to not make Chelsea look like a villain and it hurts the storyline.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 13 2013, 01:53 PM
My issue with the Dylan kidnapping (should we put this in a spoiler tag-admins could you correct this if it needs to be) is that it takes some of the blame away from Chelsea, IMO. The writers have gone into overdrive to not make Chelsea look like a villain and it hurts the storyline.
Yes, the writers definitely want to take the heat off Chelsea.
Knowing damn well she set this entire thing in motion.
Plus I guess Steve Burton is probably tired of playing accessory or extra and he needs the story to be on him now.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
SnowAngel
Is that the PTSD issue for Dylan, he kidnaps Connor??? I haven't seen those spoilers yet. So Sharon won't have to stop Nick and Avery's wedding, because Avery will be too busy consoling Dylan and then once he takes Connor and runs, she will go in search for him and the baby.

Avery deserves to lose Nick over this, but I don't want her to, just because I don't want Sharon to win. I hope they end up getting married anyway, that day.
She should have told Dylan, sorry, I'm on my way to get married, make yourself at home, and left, it's not like he was bleeding or anything.
You were right......HORRIBLE!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 13 2013, 01:42 PM
Sammie Jo
SnowAngel

That bad, huh?! Yeah, I don't much like them together either. ITA, she should have never stay with Dylan when she was supposed to be getting married.

Well, I think Nick suspects why Avery is late to the wedding, so they will probably postpone the wedding because he will want Avery to take time to sort out her feelings. In the meantime, Sharon swoops in for the kill and her and Nick start getting closer The "family" starts spending time together. Maybe if they spend enough time together Nick will catch Sharon talking to Cassie.....coo coo for coco puffs.......and maybe, just maybe Nick will find out that he is really Summer's father. I don't think Sharon will ever actually win with Nick, she may win by having Avery out of the picture. I read somewhere that when Nick finds out the truth, he tells Sharon that she is dead to him.
Oh yeah, that bad, beyond that bad. :facepalm:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 13 2013, 02:55 PM
LPS
Sep 13 2013, 01:53 PM
Yes, the writers definitely want to take the heat off Chelsea.
Knowing damn well she set this entire thing in motion.
Plus I guess Steve Burton is probably tired of playing accessory or extra and he needs the story to be on him now.

He takes the kid as part of the fallout from her actions. I dont think they are giving her that easy of a pass not compared to the little tap Nick got for lying for 18 yrs. Dylan can't stand the sight of her and Adam is coming for full custody, plus the baby has an eye problem!

LPS
Member Avatar

Yeah, but Chelsea looks like the victim (yet, again). Plus, Chloe and Victoria involvement is another way for the writers to lessen Chelsea's responsibility. It gets old. Let the b*tch own, revel in it, let everyone give her the stink eye, and THEN it will be time for atonement. This faux heroine business does not work.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

metitle
Sep 13 2013, 12:33 PM
Sammie Jo
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 13 2013, 07:28 PM
Yeah, but Chelsea looks like the victim (yet, again). Plus, Chloe and Victoria involvement is another way for the writers to lessen Chelsea's responsibility. It gets old. Let the b*tch own, revel in it, let everyone give her the stink eye, and THEN it will be time for atonement. This faux heroine business does not work.
Chelsea sure as hell need to own up to her deeds.
Just like how everyone is asking for Sharon to own up to her deeds, I say Chelsea should as well.
Let each of them get their stink eye and then we can start over again.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 13 2013, 09:00 PM
LPS
Just like how everyone is asking for Sharon to own up to her deeds, I say Chelsea should as well.
Chelsea doesn't care that other people give her the stink eye. At the moment she only cares about Saint Dyldo giving her the stink eye. Of course they've got her so far up his ass, him taking the baby won't phase her. It'll be back to the stupid Adam will find out and take the baby. Well Doofus...Dylan took the baby so how can Adam take the baby!!! This s/l made no sense from Day 1. It's about as bad as Sharon's latest episode. :soapbox:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think they should have a special airing when Sharon, Avery, Chelsea, Nikki, Lauren all own up to their
lying, adulterous ways, paternity tests,
' who's had the biggest dick in GC' contest.
Funny how one get's the bigger beating when they've all done worse.
I guess it's what ever pussy that's on the hot tin roof at the time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
LPS
if everyone in GC owned up to their own deeds it would be a boring show after that.
Except for esther and murphy, they're about the only ones I can think of offhand who haven't been involved is some dastardly deed. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 14 2013, 07:49 AM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

metitle
Sammie Jo
I tuned out all of last week's shows because I heard it was going to be a heavy on Dullan week and am now glad I did.

Even if it meant missing Katherine's funeral scenes. :rip:

celine12

BlissfulLily
Sep 14 2013, 06:29 AM
I think they should have a special airing when Sharon, Avery, Chelsea, Nikki, Lauren all own up to their
Oh my gosh! lol!!!

Phyllis use to get pounded on the boards all the time. She could never escape her past and even when she did something good, haters said she had an ulterior motive. It is frustrating to be a fan of certain characters.
Edited by celine12, Sep 15 2013, 06:52 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Will always be a fan of Phyllis's and Chelsea.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 14 2013, 07:46 AM
metitle
LPS
if everyone in GC owned up to their own deeds it would be a boring show after that.
I certainly dont disagree with that.
But seriously, all Chelsea needed to do was to hire an attorney.
Initially, I said she was going through hormone ups and downs and wasn't thinking rationally.
but seriously after giving birth and deliberately making a judgement that Adam should not be the child's father even though he was there when the child was conceived seemed very selfish.
Chelsea doesn't know what kind of father Adam would be, but she decided he should not be the child's father.
What if he had known from the beginning and decided to let her pursue Dylan because that's what she wants. As he said he just wanted to be a part of the child's life. He wouldn't have deliberately take the kid away from its mother.
So Chelsea not knowing Adam, decided to make her own (with the help of Chloe) decision without considering the consequences.
Well consequences do have a way of being painful.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 15 2013, 03:14 PM
metitle
Sammie Jo
I tuned out all of last week's shows because I heard it was going to be a heavy on Dullan week and am now glad I did.

Even if it meant missing Katherine's funeral scenes. :rip:
Well you missed a good week, it was only the avery/Dylan crap that was beyond horrible.
I wasn't going to miss the funeral scenes or the reading of the will for anything.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Sep 15 2013, 06:49 PM
BlissfulLily
Sep 14 2013, 06:29 AM
Oh my gosh! lol!!!

Phyllis use to get pounded on the boards all the time. She could never escape her past and even when she did something good, haters said she had an ulterior motive. It is frustrating to be a fan of certain characters.
that's for sure, only good thing about no more phyliss is, we don't have to hear/read the incessant drone of, she did it on a dumpster! :blah: :blah: :lol:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Amen Sammie!
But ya know, I swear it was against a dumpster not on one. But geeeee, it wasn't pity sex or dead dog sex.
Phyllis always wore such pretty, daring outfits. Leather, lace and spandex and they always were a matching set!
No mixing things up for her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply