Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:43 AM (7,349 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The show can't be action packed all the time, they have to have scenes where they set things up for the next caper. I'm sure that the bonding moments with alex and kevin will be leading to something.
Nikki is going to get her ass in a crack if she doesn't tell victor what's going on, loved the clip of the REALLLLY young paul and her.
Looks like it won't be long before Sharon is on the train to crazytown, noah isn't buying her bullshit for a second.
I'm pretty much going to hate any actor that's on ALL the time, I don't like it when Victor is front and center ALL the time, give me time to miss you, not get sick of you. lol
What's that country song, How can I miss you if you won't go away? lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

""Hate to see her go, but we love to watch her leave...." (Trace Adkins- Honky Tonk Bedonkadonk)

gtamom
Member Avatar

Seeing that clip of Nikki back the stirred a memory of the church and a nun taking the baby, and that statue of Mary and Jesus, maybe they did show it? I thought they just wrote that storyline in. Odd. Only faint memories....though, I going to see if it is on youtube .
anywhere.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 17 2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:

Other than being a FOJ, why is Ignacio Serricchio even on this show?

I like Alex. Wish they would use him, but not every character has to be on all the time (Esther).

I remember when everyone use to HATE Gloria. Granted, I hate how LML tried to make her the star by putting her on all the time, but I would take her 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over Dylan.
If somehow the soap gods would do something so that Steve Burton goes back to GH, so we are not subjected to Dylan being everyone's orbit.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

People still watch this show? Wow. LOL

metitle
Member Avatar

restless daze
Sep 19 2013, 03:07 AM
People still watch this show? Wow. LOL
:blulaugh: not only do we still watch this crapfest, but we still talk about it.
Anyway, I get my real soap fix from Days now because Kristen is just way too hilarious.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Today was good. True PTSD reaction to a storm. Very typical of Adam to come crashing through the door. Good thing Dylan was only aiming a flashlight at him. Someone will convince Adam not to press charges against Dylan and he won't get the help he needs, and he and Avery will live happily ever after.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I thought it was good today too. Connor must be starving by now and have a diaper load. lol
I just realized we haven't seen Fen in awhile, not that I miss the whiner, just realized he hadn't been around. Hope it stays that way.

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought Y&R was good this week.

BlueEyes28
Member Avatar

I'm loving YR.Think this week have been great.At least for me.Steve,Michael,Melissa and Jessica are really good in this baby story.Also liking Paul/Nikki's adventure.Nikki is so much more likable away from Victor.If Victor wasn't such a issue i would love if they went with Paul/Nikki instead of Nictor. And im interested in Jill/musicbox.Thumbs up to YR. :)

Soapwatcher

I'm wondering if they will bring in a new Fen, after all we haven't seen whiney butt for a while, like you Sammy Jo I hadn't missed him, you know I don't know too much about the actor who play(ed)s Fen his actions put me in the mind of Greg Rikkert who plays Kevin, he walks like him, sounds like him, even kind of looks like him, so he could be his nephew in real life. Again I know nothing about Max Eckert.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Sep 20 2013, 08:48 AM
I'm wondering if they will bring in a new Fen, after all we haven't seen whiney butt for a while, like you Sammy Jo I hadn't missed him, you know I don't know too much about the actor who play(ed)s Fen his actions put me in the mind of Greg Rikkert who plays Kevin, he walks like him, sounds like him, even kind of looks like him, so he could be his nephew in real life. Again I know nothing about Max Eckert.
It's Max Ehrich and I did a search, not much on him personally, but he does look like kevin, I guess that's why he got the part, they finally decided to make an offspring look like the rest of the family. lol

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I forgot all about Fen until the other day when Lauren and Michael said something to Esther about how well he is doing in rehab.

eruell

SnowAngel
Sep 13 2013, 01:42 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 13 2013, 12:20 PM
SnowAngel
Sep 12 2013, 03:09 PM
Is that the PTSD issue for Dylan, he kidnaps Connor??? I haven't seen those spoilers yet. So Sharon won't have to stop Nick and Avery's wedding, because Avery will be too busy consoling Dylan and then once he takes Connor and runs, she will go in search for him and the baby.

OMG! For crying out loud!
If I had to sit through that painful, boring scene with avery and Dylan again, I would stick a fork in my eye.
That was beyond horrible!
I like Dylan okay, I like Avery, but this routine of theirs is getting old.
Avery deserves to lose Nick over this, but I don't want her to, just because I don't want Sharon to win. I hope they end up getting married anyway, that day.
She should have told Dylan, sorry, I'm on my way to get married, make yourself at home, and left, it's not like he was bleeding or anything.
That bad, huh?! Yeah, I don't much like them together either. ITA, she should have never stay with Dylan when she was supposed to be getting married.

Well, I think Nick suspects why Avery is late to the wedding, so they will probably postpone the wedding because he will want Avery to take time to sort out her feelings. In the meantime, Sharon swoops in for the kill and her and Nick start getting closer The "family" starts spending time together. Maybe if they spend enough time together Nick will catch Sharon talking to Cassie.....coo coo for coco puffs.......and maybe, just maybe Nick will find out that he is really Summer's father. I don't think Sharon will ever actually win with Nick, she may win by having Avery out of the picture. I read somewhere that when Nick finds out the truth, he tells Sharon that she is dead to him.
I think Sharon will have a meltdown long before she gets Nick to the alter.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think Sharon will have a meltdown long before she gets Nick to the alter.

I hope so, I honestly don't see them together ever again, not after she married his brother AND his father.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I agree Sammie... yuck.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 20 2013, 09:49 AM
Soapwatcher
Sep 20 2013, 08:48 AM
It's Max Ehrich and I did a search, not much on him personally, but he does look like kevin, I guess that's why he got the part, they finally decided to make an offspring look like the rest of the family. lol
He got the part because he is a FOJ. Actually he is a very cute young man and a very good actor.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 17 2013, 09:00 PM

If somehow the soap gods would do something so that Steve Burton goes back to GH, so we are not subjected to Dylan being everyone's orbit.
Bite your tongue.

I'm a General Hospital viewer as well and I wouldn't wish that on my worst soap watcher enemy: that Steve Burton come back to Port Charles. That show has been on fire since he quit. Let him go back to Days of Our Lives! I don't watch that show. Wasn't that his first soap role back in 1990 or 1991?

metitle
Member Avatar

you bite your tongue,
I dont want him on Days. I dont watch GH that often because Carly is bit too much for me.
Days has been good these days and I am just a little sad that Kristen is leaving.
Anyway Kristen absence will be made up with the war between EJami vs. Stefano.
can't wait. Hence NO SB on days!!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 21 2013, 09:23 AM
metitle
Sep 17 2013, 09:00 PM

Bite your tongue.

I'm a General Hospital viewer as well and I wouldn't wish that on my worst soap watcher enemy: that Steve Burton come back to Port Charles. That show has been on fire since he quit. Let him go back to Days of Our Lives! I don't watch that show. Wasn't that his first soap role back in 1990 or 1991?

SB on GH was boring as heck to me. All he did was whine to Sam and point a gun at people.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply