Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interesting & Spoilerish Social Media
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:47 AM (23,720 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Jan 26 2014, 10:46 AM
If they would use all the effort to promote his next job instead of harassing his former work place. Any future employer is going to notice how his fans torment people and they may not want to deal with their nonsense.
You know, that's a very good point, I hadn't thought about that, and I bet MM hasn't either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7

Soapwatcher
Feb 5 2014, 11:50 AM
Did anyone else see MTS on Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel yesterday? She brought a script and told how she broke it down to just her scenes, because they have no time for rehearsal so sometimes she'll say something in a scene and then have to ask the crew what is she talking about that she was off the day before and they then tell her what the story is. She said the fans wouldn't have it any other way than for Nikki and Victor to walk into the sunset together if the show ever ended. She said that they had been married 4 times to each other but she had been married 7 other times. I thought it was more than that for both. She said sometimes she has an early call but may get out by 10 am other times she may have a 3 pm call and not get out till midnight. But she says they stay longer if there's a wedding or funeral or some big party. She says it varies from day to day. She never mentioned any other actor but it showed some pictures of her in the early days and Victor and Nikki's first wedding and their 3rd wedding. She wasn't on very long.

Thank you for posting!
I searched and found a link to her interview.
The blurb says "She explains how she developed a photographic memory in order to remember pages and pages of dialogue for the soap opera with little to no rehearsal. She and her co-stars don't always nail their lines, so Melody tells us how she recovers and improvises after the flub."
Here is a link to the interview where you can watch online:
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/homeandfamily/episodes/2087

Edited by nananana7, Feb 5 2014, 10:40 PM.

nananana7

Remember the homeless guy who encountered Paul at Billy&Adam's accident scene?

On January 7th, he posted this on Twitter:
Quote:

Jerry Broome ‏@JerryActor
Rocking it at "The Young and The Restless" CBS Studio

He also posted on his website:
Quote:

9 January
Went out yesterday and had a blast working with the cast and crew. Was offered to come back in February and I’m so excited to do so. Thanks Y&R!!
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/the-young-and-the-restless

Quote:

30 January
So excited to be contribute to this family. My mom’s favorite show and I’m going to be on it….mind blowing. Anyway, I will be appearing as a “homeless man” and will have more recurring roles to come.
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/got-soap-catch-my-first-appearance

Quote:

1 February
In Episode 10340 I play a “homeless man” that came upon an accident… What did I see?
I tell you what, I had a blast and a great time with the cast and crew. So grateful to be on this legendary soap.
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/the-young-and-the-restless-2

So what do these statements mean:
"was offered to come back in February" and "will have more recurring roles to come"

Will he return as the homeless guy who witnessed the Adam&Billy crash?

Or will he be an "extra" appearing in various one-time roles?

I don't think that this actor is important.
I'm just posting this because ... it's sort of "Spoilerish" that the homeless guy might appear again.
Edited by nananana7, Feb 9 2014, 10:15 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
Feb 9 2014, 10:14 PM
Remember the homeless guy who encountered Paul at Billy&Adam's accident scene?

On January 7th, he posted this on Twitter:
Quote:

Jerry Broome ž@JerryActor
Rocking it at "The Young and The Restless" CBS Studio

He also posted on his website:
Quote:

9 January
Went out yesterday and had a blast working with the cast and crew. Was offered to come back in February and I’m so excited to do so. Thanks Y&R!!
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/the-young-and-the-restless

Quote:

30 January
So excited to be contribute to this family. My mom’s favorite show and I’m going to be on it….mind blowing. Anyway, I will be appearing as a “homeless man” and will have more recurring roles to come.
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/got-soap-catch-my-first-appearance

Quote:

1 February
In Episode 10340 I play a “homeless man” that came upon an accident… What did I see?
I tell you what, I had a blast and a great time with the cast and crew. So grateful to be on this legendary soap.
http://jerrybroome.com/wp/the-young-and-the-restless-2

So what do these statements mean:
"was offered to come back in February" and "will have more recurring roles to come"

Will he return as the homeless guy who witnessed the Adam&Billy crash?

Or will he be an "extra" appearing in various one-time roles?

I don't think that this actor is important.
I'm just posting this because ... it's sort of "Spoilerish" that the homeless guy might appear again.
I would guess he's coming back because the police have more questions, or, he could turn into another Rex, remember jill found him sleeping on a park bench.

gtamom
Member Avatar

Or, maybe he will be the one to nurse Adam back to health in a shack in the woods or something like that?

soulsistah
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 19 2013, 10:53 PM
LPS
Oct 19 2013, 03:56 PM
I picked this up from SOC which picked this up from MM's twitter.

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 38m

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 36m

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 31m

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 31m

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 26m

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 22m
And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

Michael Muhney ž@michaelmuhney 16m

Omissions can be seen as standing ovations.
WTH is he talking about?
I liked him much better when he wasn't tweeting. lol
His tweets have made his arrogance very clear from day 1. He's full of himself and it just added to why I loathed the character even more. His hubris was his great down fall, if nothing else.

I don't miss him one bit on this show. There is no "I" in Team, Michael. Learn that.

SoapSis

gtamom
Feb 12 2014, 02:41 AM
Or, maybe he will be the one to nurse Adam back to health in a shack in the woods or something like that?

I think you are on to something GTA Mom. I think Victor may be keeping Adam somewhere. Remember when he sent one of his people out to look for Adam?
Edited by SoapSis, Mar 2 2014, 12:13 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There is always a rumor about Michelle Stafford going to GH. This is what she has to say about that...

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/02/michelle-stafford-people-who-start-rumors-have-super-little-pee-pees

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I knew all along it was a rumor and the same with MM going to GH. His fans want him and some actor that is missed on YnR to go to another soap so they can bring fans from YnR with them to watch the soap they are hired by.

bygnedys

There are only 4 soaps left, one would think they all would try to make the stories a lot more interesting.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Réal Andrews @realandrews ·
On my way to audition for the #youngandrestlwss #Y&R BOOM!!! @ Universal Studios Hollywood http://instagram.com/p/nLm34Mwhc2/#
https://twitter.com/realandrews/status/459386977683787777

nananana7

May 1, 2014: Michelle Stafford to GH -- official
http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/05/01/exclusive-ron-carlivati-on-how-gh-snagged-michelle-stafford
Thread on GH forum here:
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9093938/

====================

Meanwhile ...
tweet timestamp: 5:49 PM - 25 Apr 2014

from Michael Logan, TV Guide soaps:
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/459856641517551616

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan
Both nuAdam & nuPhyll casting still in progress.

[Tweeted in reply to:
"@LafayetteMom04: Any word on when nuAdam will be announced? #YR"]
Edited by nananana7, May 1 2014, 03:20 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

gtamom
I don't think Adam is in any shack, remember the bed and what looked like a small hospital room? I bet that's where he was recovering and since he was in a fire, enter the plastic surgeon.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

MS probably didn't want to go back to some of the Loony Tunes cast of characters.
Hope she does great. Maybe they will let her cross over to Y&R long enough to clear up the storyline.

celine12

Oh how I wish JFP could get James Scott as Adam Newman. He would rock the role!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SoapSis
Mar 2 2014, 12:11 AM
gtamom

I think you are on to something GTA Mom. I think Victor may be keeping Adam somewhere. Remember when he sent one of his people out to look for Adam?
How could Victor be keeping adam somewhere if adam paid off victor's guy to tell victor that dental records id'd adam and he's dead? Wouldn't victor know that was a big fat lie?

nananana7

gtamom
Or, maybe he wll be the one to nurse Adam back to health in a shack in the woods or something like that?
SoapSis

Sammie Jo
May 3 2014, 09:17 AM
How could Victor be keeping adam somewhere if adam paid off victor's guy to tell victor that dental records id'd adam and he's dead? Wouldn't victor know that was a big fat lie?
I think those are old posts -- posted here long before the body was found.
Edited by nananana7, May 3 2014, 08:06 PM.

soulsistah
Member Avatar

Wow, so much for not believing "rumours". I guess the writing was on the wall from last year when MS partied with the ABC cast at the Day Time Emmys and NOT the Y&R casting, allegedly. Very telling. Well, I'm glad she's not returning to Y&R. Good luck to GH, especially now with RM coming on board too. :blulaugh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nananana7
May 3 2014, 08:02 PM
gtamom
Or, maybe he wll be the one to nurse Adam back to health in a shack in the woods or something like that?
SoapSis

Sammie Jo
May 3 2014, 09:17 AM
I think those are old posts -- posted here long before the body was found.
It was march 1st, I don't remember when the body was "found", but even so, Victor wouldn't have been paying some guy to find adam if he knew where he was.

nananana7

rknudson78
May 9 2014, 01:08 PM
I have seen that other detective comes back again. Wonder what's coming up.
rknudson78
May 10 2014, 09:42 AM
Detective I am talking about is that one from the ballroom hostage story. The blonde guy.

Oh yeah, he was cast as a recurring character ... probably while actor Ignacio Serricchio (detective Alex Chavez) is working on other projects. I think the plan is for Chavez to come back at some point.

The fellow you're referring to: Detective Mark Harding, portrayed by Chris L. McKenna

I checked Chris McKenna's twitter, he's been filming for a couple of weeks.
Detective Mark Harding returns for a few episodes starting airdate May 26, 2014

------------------------

@ChrisLMcKenna when r we going to get u back on y&r??? I'd like to see u mix it up with Chelsea or ashley

Reply from Chris McKenna @ChrisLMcKenna
@gregoryreed6 filming some this week but next air date is Memorial Day, the 26th
timestamp of tweet: 4 May 2014

------------------------

Chris McKenna @ChrisLMcKenna
Seems whenever the s*** hits the fan, Harding gets the call. Heading in to the station shortly. #GCPD #YR
timestamp of tweet: 6 May 2014

------------------------

From Michelle @mpaden2002
@ChrisLMcKenna Will you be filming Y&R again soon?

reply from Chris McKenna @ChrisLMcKenna
@mpaden2002 yeah, did a couple this week and back next week too...exciting stuff happenin'!
timestamp of tweet: 8 May 2014

------------------------
He also tweeted something about managing to work in some dialogue about his favorite zombie movie "Shaun of the Dead" in his recent episode. I gather this is some banter his character is having?

It sounds like Detective Mark Harding will be back for several episodes over a week or two ... beginning airdate May 26.
Chloe's last airdate is May 27. so maybe this is about Kevin chatting with his detective buddy at the police department.

But not on a regular basis, although I suppose he could appear once in a while. He also tweeted that he's currently acting in a play.
Edited by nananana7, May 10 2014, 11:40 AM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply