Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interesting & Spoilerish Social Media
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:47 AM (23,851 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Paul mentioned Chavez the other day, I took that as a sign he'll back, hope it's soon, I miss him, and this Chris guy sucks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

soulsistah
May 5 2014, 07:28 PM
Wow, so much for not believing "rumours". I guess the writing was on the wall from last year when MS partied with the ABC cast at the Day Time Emmys and NOT the Y&R casting, allegedly. Very telling. Well, I'm glad she's not returning to Y&R. Good luck to GH, especially now with RM coming on board too. :blulaugh:
I give MS credit for being so honest. She said that both Y&R and GH producers were wooing her at the same time. The reason she chose GH was because she just didn't want to play Phyllis anymore. Good for her. I would rather see an actor move on to greener pastures, then stay in a role they are tired of or bored with and just phone in their performances.

I am amazed that actors can play the same role for 15, 20 or more years and not be bored to death!
Edited by celine12, May 10 2014, 02:21 PM.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Sammie Jo
May 10 2014, 12:09 PM
Paul mentioned Chavez the other day, I took that as a sign he'll back, hope it's soon, I miss him, and this Chris guy sucks.
Loved Chavez! and I was wondering where he went! hope he will be back.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 10 2014, 12:09 PM
I agree...that Chris guy was awful...Bring back Chavez...what a cutie :wub2:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Lynx612

Miss Rhi
May 12 2014, 11:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Someone gave him crap! LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Give em hell EB! Buncha punks!

shark
Member Avatar

I know how he feels ! LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

nahhhhhhh, you're alright shark, just misunderstood :)

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Miss Rhi
I love it!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lynx612
May 12 2014, 12:32 PM
Miss Rhi
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Someone gave him crap! LOL
And he gave it right back! hahahahahaha

nananana7

The following was not tweeted at anyone in particular. A fan simply tweeted out to the universe ...

Is this Billy Miller rumor to #GH true?

And ... she got a reply from Doug Davidson who portrays Paul Williams on Y&R:

@Wendy_50
yep
https://twitter.com/DougDavidsonYR/status/477301592610197504
Tweet timestamp 9:09 PM - 12 Jun 2014
-------------------
But wait ...
just now ...

From Grey's Anatomy ‏@MerDerS10 44m
to: @nelliebranco @DougDavidsonYR
confirm that billy miller is coming to #GH!

to: @MerDerS10
That's what I heard... But I don't know for sure. He's an awesome actor and an asset to every show he's on. GH would be lucky!
https://twitter.com/DougDavidsonYR/status/477581803180818432
3:42 PM - 13 Jun 2014
Edited by nananana7, Jun 13 2014, 06:51 PM.

nananana7

To: @SeanCarrigan
Whoa! Great scenes with @SeanCarrigan good times brother...
https://twitter.com/BurgessJenkins/status/477296439760936960
8:48 PM - 12 Jun 2014

To: @BurgessJenkins
Yes indeed, intense day!! Looking forward to when the episode airs! Great working w you today!... #YR
https://twitter.com/SeanCarrigan/status/477300802344587264
9:05 PM - 12 Jun 2014

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Good God, obviously isn't confirmed. Like DD said, if he is going to GH, GH is lucky to have him.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Christel Khalil from Y&R at Daytime Emmy nominee party. Can't find a photo of her on Twitter in this getup yet. Looks like she forgot her dress.

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/actress-christel-khalil-attends-the-daytime-emmy-nominee-news-photo/450924176

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Upcoming spoilers look interesting. I am glad that Ian is sticking around to keep sticking it to people. Leslie spilling client information might come back to bite her in the ass, unless she can use the fact that she divulged the information to save Paul's life...
But he still has the Mariah storyline to keep him there.

P.S. For someone who still can't remember pertinent parts of her memory, she sure get's a guilty look on her face when Summer's paternity get's mentioned. Looks down, glances away...
OUT with it already. Some story lines are coming to a close when the older stories should be done too.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jun 22 2014, 11:31 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 22 2014, 11:28 AM
Upcoming spoilers look interesting. I am glad that Ian is sticking around to keep sticking it to people. Leslie spilling client information might come back to bite her in the ass, unless she can use the fact that she divulged the information to save Paul's life...
But he still has the Mariah storyline to keep him there.

P.S. For someone who still can't remember pertinent parts of her memory, she sure get's a guilty look on her face when Summer's paternity get's mentioned. Looks down, glances away...
OUT with it already. Some story lines are coming to a close when the older stories should be done too.
The info was already out there via Willa, so I don't see how she can get in trouble.
That's like if you tell me a secret and I keep my mouth shut, if I hear the secret out on the street, all bets are off. lol

celine12

Has there ever been a more bland, boring, useless character than Paul Williams? He has no real purpose but manages to hang on year after year. Wouldn't that money be better spent on a character that might help the ratings?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Very few originals left. No, we keep him, smush the bug and give him a storyline with bite. He has the ability to be a good actor, we've seen that. It's his script that sucks.

nananana7

FYI there was a tweet from jcren
saying there are no National Enquirer spoilers for the week of June 30, 2014
-- none for *any* soap.

https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/479449726237310976
Edited by nananana7, Jun 22 2014, 03:23 PM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply