Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,300 Views)
Not Amused
Member Avatar

Sabrina with her holier than thou attitude is getting on my last nerve.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Olivia get over yourself Sonny is not your husband he needs time alone so give him his space and back off. You are not having visions so everything is cool. I have always liked Elizabeth she seems to have a soft spot for people, but today running to AJís side was repulsive! Nikolas is a good man in my book and I like Brit with him, but I think he is going to regret getting mixed up with her. I like Francoís sense of humor. Why Iím I not surprised that Sabrina is going to deliver Britt baby canít get anymore soapy then this!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Just watch gh.. I can't wait till tomorrow

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I can't wait till Robin comes back and be reunited with her family. Patrick would not believe what he is seeing when he see Robin for the first time, he will be in shock and then joy. Emma will be scare because suddenly her mother is back and she will run to her. Then she will say mommy, mommy, mommy. Anna will be overjoyed to have her daughter back and Robert will wake up and their will be a reunion with Robert, Anna, and Robin. Mac and Maxie would not know what hit them with Robin back. Maxie will cry tears of joy.

Dakota
Member Avatar

I am watching Patrick before Robin funeral and I can't wait for Scrubs to be finally reunited. The depth of Patrick love Robin and Robin for Patrick is why I am a life long Scrubs fan. The emotion that JT brought to the death of Robin and his grief process was just beyond amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gy_51SeK1I

Dee-anne

Dakota
Sep 5 2013, 03:44 PM
I am watching Patrick before Robin funeral and I can't wait for Scrubs to be finally reunited. The depth of Patrick love Robin and Robin for Patrick is why I am a life long Scrubs fan. The emotion that JT brought to the death of Robin and his grief process was just beyond amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gy_51SeK1I
He was so good in those scenes. I was disappointed that he did not win the emmy. the actor did such a good job.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DaraFan
Sep 5 2013, 02:00 PM
I know right. But-- Sabrina wasn't holier than thou with Britt today...she was trying to be bad azz, LOL! :laugh: I just can't take her seriously.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 5 2013, 05:12 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 5 2013, 05:08 PM
DaraFan
I know right. But-- Sabrina wasn't holier than thou with Britt today...she was trying to be bad azz, LOL! :laugh: I just can't take her seriously.
It is such a joke, watching a kid play bad ass just don't work.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Dakota
Sep 5 2013, 07:58 PM
bellajewel
DaraFan
Truth! :hail: :laugh:
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 5 2013, 08:07 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

DaraFan

bellajewel
DaraFan

Dakota
Sep 5 2013, 07:58 PM
bellajewel
DaraFan

Sabrina was jealous because Britt has Prince Nik in her corner. She should stay out of it and comfort Patrick and Emma. She should be happy since Britt is over Patrick and has no ties to him, period. I hope Nik walks on her getting nasty with Britt and file charges against her for trepassing.
The scenes with Brik were :wub:
Nik is attracted to Britt, period. :cheer:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Poor little Emma. That child is going to need lots of therapy!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

These Sonny/Connie scenes are painful! STOP!

Today is kind of a dud episode.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nikolas: "What's going on?" LMAO!! What do you think is going on?

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I thought the show was a bit melodramatic today! Carlyís look was priceless were Diane brought out Francoís tumor in a jar. It was a mighty big tumor for his little ban aid cut on his head. Emma was cute today! For the life of me I canít figure out why they let Connieís character go it should have been Olivia the ranting and raving character on the show.

meaghan

The little girl that plays Emma is so cute!!!

Also, I'm thinking Brad ain't the daddy either. If its not Dante and Lulu's baby it may just be Dante's.
Edited by meaghan, Sep 6 2013, 05:11 PM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

The Sonny/Connie scenes were amazing. I wish they would have killed off Olivia instead of Connie. I honestly feel nothing for the character.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Britt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Self righteous Sabrina

And omg the Sonny/Konnie scenes were :eyeroll: so glad her ass is dead. Sonny is beyond pitiful acting in those scenes. Tptb need to quit trying to make Konnie some type of great love for Sonny :flipoff: :soapbox: .

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 6 2013, 01:51 PM
These Sonny/Connie scenes are painful! STOP!

Today is kind of a dud episode.

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 6 2013, 08:51 PM
Britt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Self righteous Sabrina

And omg the Sonny/Konnie scenes were :eyeroll: so glad her ass is dead. Sonny is beyond pitiful acting in those scenes. Tptb need to quit trying to make Konnie some type of great love for Sonny :flipoff: :soapbox: .

Sabrina trepassing on Nik property was a joke. She should have been with Patrick and Emma. I figured Emma was going to ask that Sabrina and Patrick have a baby :eyeroll: :eyeroll: .
I am glad that Britt called Sabrina out on her attitude because it was true, she used Robin's death to get closer to him and had everyone singing her praises. She got upset how Britt treated Emma but had no problem calling Britt's baby names.
I can't wait for the halo to be knocked off St. Sabrina head when all her friends learn that she has ties to the mob :popcorn:
Brad was right that Nik has feelings for Britt because they are the mirror image of each other.
Nik, you cannot force Brad to be a father, just ask Lucky Spencer.
Sonny has been waffling between Connie and Olivia for the last thirty years, and was wrong of me to wish that he pulled the trigger to get rid of his holier than attitude off the screen. :popcorn:

Sweetie

Sonny has become a pathetic unwatchable character for me point blank

adiasi

lovinsafe
Sep 6 2013, 02:14 PM
I thought the show was a bit melodramatic today! Carlyís look was priceless were Diane brought out Francoís tumor in a jar. It was a mighty big tumor for his little ban aid cut on his head. Emma was cute today! For the life of me I canít figure out why they let Connieís character go it should have been Olivia the ranting and raving character on the show.
OMG!!! I so agree with you. I cannot stand to see Olivia on the screen. She is always screeching, screaming, crying, stomping, and galloping. It's like she absolutely must be seen and heard in every scene she's in. She comes across as threatened and super competitive whenever she is in a scene with Laura. It should have been her and not Connie. If we must have her, put her ass in Ferncliff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply