Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,053 Views)
Agent.99
Member Avatar

What's killing me is that it was getting pretty damn obvious that Sonny didn't want to be with Connie anymore.
Then they force them back together just so her death is a bigger deal.
I hate crap like that.
Their relationship was forced enough when it was real - this last go round was ridiculous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:hail: :hail:
Agent.99
Sep 8 2013, 08:54 AM
What's killing me is that it was getting pretty damn obvious that Sonny didn't want to be with Connie anymore.
Then they force them back together just so her death is a bigger deal.
I hate crap like that.
Their relationship was forced enough when it was real - this last go round was ridiculous.

ITA, Sonny was playing house with Olivia and Connie panicked and confessed her feelings to Sonny despite going against doctors orders to stay away from him :shame: :eyeroll:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Calling an adult names is ALOT different than being bitchy to a child.

And Britch didn't use Robin to get closer to Patrick,hell she sucked up to Emma with Patrick around,but the second he turned his back she was saying I HATE U and she did lie to Patrick,so Sabrina has every right to tell her off.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 8 2013, 04:39 PM.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Brita baby is here! Now what? Well Spinelli and Luluís baby secret isnít going to be a secret for to much longer now that Brad know!

Nate
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 6 2013, 08:51 PM
Britt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Self righteous Sabrina

And omg the Sonny/Konnie scenes were :eyeroll: so glad her ass is dead. Sonny is beyond pitiful acting in those scenes. Tptb need to quit trying to make Konnie some type of great love for Sonny :flipoff: :soapbox: .
Connie will NEVER compare to Brenda, Carly, or Lily.

Nate
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Sep 8 2013, 04:35 PM
Calling an adult names is ALOT different than being bitchy to a child.

And Britch didn't use Robin to get closer to Patrick,hell she sucked up to Emma with Patrick around,but the second he turned his back she was saying I HATE U and she did lie to Patrick,so Sabrina has every right to tell her off.
....... just no.

Kidding :) But I think Sabrina is just bored with her life. Doesn't anyone remember how Sabrina hated Britt before she meant her?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Nate
Sep 9 2013, 03:36 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Sep 6 2013, 08:51 PM
Britt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Self righteous Sabrina

And omg the Sonny/Konnie scenes were :eyeroll: so glad her ass is dead. Sonny is beyond pitiful acting in those scenes. Tptb need to quit trying to make Konnie some type of great love for Sonny :flipoff: :soapbox: .
Connie will NEVER compare to Brenda, Carly, or Lily.
TPTB tried to portray Connie & Sonny's relationship something it's not. Connie was always in love with Sonny, but the love of his life is Brenda.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 9 2013, 04:26 PM.

appleblossom

lovinsafe
Sep 9 2013, 02:43 PM
Brita baby is here! Now what? Well Spinelli and Luluís baby secret isnít going to be a secret for to much longer now that Brad know!
Does Brad have big mouth, OMG wait until Elizabeth hears about this, she still resents Maxie for her affair with Lucky years ago. I hope Spin and Ellie can stay friends.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Spinelli is a weak ass pansy. How the hell do let go of your own child?! And why?! It makes no sense to me. I know Spin had a long time crush on Maxie but that is no excuse.

Well I'm glad Brad knows the truth. Can't wait to see what he does with it. I'm past ready for the truth to be OUT and for Maxie to have her daughter.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sonny and Maxie scenes were :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Britt had a natural birth and kudos to her.
Sabrina is nothing but a twelve year old child. A nurse would have encouraged the patient to stay calm. She ran her mouth off in front of Nik because she was jealous that Britt found a prince and she stuck with Patrick.
The birthing scene was funny, I loved how Britt threw the towel from Nik hands across the room.
Team Nitta/Brik all the way.
At least Nik is having way more fun that sitting at home pining for Elizabeth. :rockon:

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Iím so over Olivia her crying and whiningÖ.I loved the expression on Sonny face holding his head in his hands hoping Olivia would shut up and leave. OMG enough is enough with this woman. So much for Spinelli and Luluís secret now that Brad knows about it; I wonder who he will blackmail with it? Brita was her normal bitchy self.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

natdot99
Sep 10 2013, 08:07 AM
Sabrina is nothing but a twelve year old child. A nurse would have encouraged the patient to stay calm. She ran her mouth off in front of Nik because she was jealous that Britt found a prince and she stuck with Patrick.
The birthing scene was funny, I loved how Britt threw the towel from Nik hands across the room.
At least Nik is having way more fun that sitting at home pining for Elizabeth. :rockon:
Quote:

She ran her mouth off in front of Nik because she was jealous that Britt found a prince and she stuck with Patrick.

I disagree. Sabrina is not jealous of Britt at all, and she's very happy with Patrick, her prince. Sabrina hates Britt because Britt is evil. However,
one of the several reasons I dislike Pabrina is they're portrayed as a fairytale couple. It's a very unrealistic, juvenille storyline.

TPTB are trying to connect Britt & Nik not sure if they're gonna be just friends or lovers, but they have chemistry. I wouldn't be comfortable with
them as a couple, but at least she wouldn't be pining away for Patrick making his life hell anymore.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 10 2013, 02:59 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I liked how they put together the scenes of Silas working on Britt's baby while Britt explained the procedure to Nikolas back at Wyndemere. Great production choice right there!

I wasn't exactly impressed by nuTaylor at the beginning of the episode. She grew on me though.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:
@kellythiebaud: @janietatt I am paired up with Nicholas.

https://twitter.com/kellythiebaud/status/377505160945086464

Yay :rockon:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Sep 10 2013, 09:51 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 10 2013, 02:43 PM
natdot99
Sep 10 2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:

She ran her mouth off in front of Nik because she was jealous that Britt found a prince and she stuck with Patrick.

I disagree. Sabrina is not jealous of Britt at all, and she's very happy with Patrick, her prince. Sabrina hates Britt because Britt is evil. However,
one of the several reasons I dislike Pabrina is they're portrayed as a fairytale couple. It's a very unrealistic, juvenille storyline.

Nik is a full prince and billionaire and Patrick is a doctor. Sabrina is jealous of Britt because she has someone on her side and she rather Britt be alone while she rides off in the sunset with Patrick.
TPTB are trying to connect Britt & Nik not sure if they're gonna be just friends or lovers, but they have chemistry. I wouldn't be comfortable with
them as a couple, but at least she wouldn't be pining away for Patrick making his life hell anymore.

Nik and Britt are a modern day fairy tale based on the movie, Penelope. If the billionaire can marry the stripper from the Y&R, then Nik and Britt can be together.
EJ_SamiFF
Sep 10 2013, 09:50 PM
Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:

Team Britt/Nik all the way. Once Nik lays one on Britt she will be like Patrick who????

The soap opera line of the day belongs to Franco when he told Ava to leave his home. I was :roflol:
The STFU award goes to Felix because he thinks Britt baby should look like Brad, :soapbox:
They got Britt out of Patrick life and they need to leave her alone, period. :hail:
Edited by natdot99, Sep 11 2013, 12:42 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Dante and LuLu naming the baby Connie,shocker,NOT.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

EJ_SamiFF

:facepalm: :shithitfan:

natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 11 2013, 02:13 PM
EJ_SamiFF

:facepalm: :shithitfan:

Nik said he needs to move on from Elizabeth after she gave AJ another chance. He a better fit for Britt than Liz. At least she doesn't judge him for his past mistakes.
Liz never wanted Nik, period. I rather see Nik with Britt than with Carly, Olivia of Ava any day.

Patrick was a whiny little bitch today because he was not the father of Britt's baby. He mad that Nik gets to be part of the child life, not him. He finally free of Britt and needs to STFU.
Nik is seeing first hand how Laura treated him after he was born and offered Britt some encouraging words. Team Brik all the way. :wub: :cheer:
Edited by natdot99, Sep 11 2013, 11:09 PM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Loved, loved the scenes yesterday with Monica and Anna/Maxie. Monica's reaction to AJ's arrest was spot-on and I can't wait till she kicks Franco out of her house (that Alan bought for her). It was also touching how Anna comforted Maxie---have to give props to Ron for realistically weaving Anna's history with Robin into that.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Just now catching up with the September 5 episode on OnDemand and absolutely cringing at the forced pairing between Roger Howarth's Franco and Laura Wright's Carly.

They were just so-so as Todd and Carly falling in love.

But this twosome is really bad.

Even worse is using the ol "we're the town outcasts and so we deserve each other"schtick. They used that one when Todd and Carly were falling in love and now using it yet again.

What's worse is that Todd and Blair, back in 1994 and 1995, used that mantra. Those two, however, were epic. Carly and Todd/Franco. Not so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply