Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,395 Views)
fenderbabe
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 10 2013, 09:50 PM
Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:
@kellythiebaud: @janietatt I am paired up with Nicholas.

https://twitter.com/kellythiebaud/status/377505160945086464

Yay :rockon:
Niiice. I just started watching again, for Britt of all characters, and have really liked what I've seen with her and Nicholas. He's always been given the shitty end of the stick in relationships. Seeing him cradle her son yesterday while she recovered was so touching. Plus, they're GORGEOUS together.

The Anna/Maxie scenes yesterday stole the show for me, though. We rarely get to see Maxie have moments with a mother figure, and for Anna to be that person was beautiful. I'm not much of a Robin fan, but their family bond showed in those scenes.
Edited by fenderbabe, Sep 12 2013, 12:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

I love Julian/Derek and Ava, but they really need to stop discussing their evil plans in public.
Edited by Sable Colby, Sep 12 2013, 06:29 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Did LoriJo's GH channels on YT get zapped? I can't find them anymore. :(

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 13 2013, 06:55 AM
I just tried doing some searches and couldn't find anything either. Interesting.

I have enjoyed the interactions lately between Tracy and Monica. These two will never get along---and they shouldn't---but I like seeing this supportive side to their relationship. Jane Elliot played it perfectly when an emotional Tracy told Monica that Alan would take issue with her if she didn't support Monica.

And Monica was awesome when she kicked Franco out---can't wait till she does the same for Kiki and Morgan.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Miss Rhi
Sep 13 2013, 06:55 AM
I've been noticing a number of channels did. Gives me a kick in the rear to get all the way caught up so I can watch closer to real time. I've been weeks behind since May.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I doubt anyone agrees with my opinion, but Jason may resurrect from the dead eventually. I don't think it'd be a bad thing if it happened, either.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The jason worship show was :sleep: :sleep:
Monica scene with Franco was :rockon:
Carly telling Liz to go over to Spoon Island to be with Nik was a freaking joke.Liz wants Nik to beg and plead for her until the day he dies. Liz is nothing but a waffler who goes back and forth with AJ/Jason/Lucky.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Heaven help me but I think I am starting to like Brit lol. And sorry but her baby looked like an alien... it was just weird looking lmao. :peek:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

As long as Steve Burton isn't brought back in as Jason.

He was phoning it in on General Hospital for a good dozen years and he's doing the same thing over on Young and the Restless.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 13 2013, 08:43 PM
I doubt anyone agrees with my opinion, but Jason may resurrect from the dead eventually. I don't think it'd be a bad thing if it happened, either.
For me, it would depend on how his character was written. I do think they took the concept of Jason Morgan, mob hit man with a heart of gold, and drove it right into the ground all the way through to the mantle. His character plateaued for years so I would want something different. I would be 100% behind his returning if somehow through either his injuries by Faison or something else, he regained all his Jason Quartermaine memories/personality. If that were to happen it would open up story line possibilities for years as everyone on the canvas would have to adjust accordingly (especially Sonny and Carly). Or they could do something else with his character but I wouldn't want to see the Jason we saw the last 5 years or so he was on GH. For example he used to have a snarky sense of humor after his accident---it was funny as hell how he rode into the Q living room on his motorcycle saying "Where should I park it?"

Nate
Member Avatar

Yeah, poor Lori :( I PMed her and yeah it's true. She was blocked.

www.youtube.com/ghdavidnatess for full GH episodes.
Edited by Nate, Sep 14 2013, 12:16 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am sure Jason will be back at some point. I do think we will not have to worry about it being the Jason show. Don't think it will be Steve Burton if Jason comes back. One thing RC is pretty good at with his writing is balance. Sure a character/storyline might be heavy for a week or two, but then it gets pushed back by another story. Don't really want Jason back, but at least feel he won't eat the show or be the hero of EVERY story.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Just got done catching up on this weeks shows. I see that we are supposed to believe that whoever that is following everyone around is Jason... I am thinking it is Jerry Jacks.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Tammy
Sep 14 2013, 05:21 PM
Just got done catching up on this weeks shows. I see that we are supposed to believe that whoever that is following everyone around is Jason... I am thinking it is Jerry Jacks.
My guess is it's a lunatic who likes BLT's.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

OMG. I am watching GH in the living room and my roommate is in here. I am EMBARRASSED to have these ridiculous Franco/Heather scenes on.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 13 2013, 08:43 PM
I'll take the Borg over Franco anyday ;)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

As much as I dislike Jason, he dosent deserve having Franco as a brother. I turned the tv off on the Heather and Todd/Franco scenes. So mess up he's Danny's uncle after he tormented Sam...RH as Franco is the worst idea ever. Why couldn't he come back as a different character!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 10 2013, 09:50 PM
Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:
@kellythiebaud: @janietatt I am paired up with Nicholas.

https://twitter.com/kellythiebaud/status/377505160945086464

Yay :rockon:
This is the best decision this show has made in a long time. I am so sick of Elizabeth and anyone. I like Liz but she exhausts me....I am all for her not sticking by AJ and for Carly to finally take her head out of her ass and start at the very least standing by AJ...I so want an AJ and Carly relationship and a Nik/Britt one....

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 16 2013, 08:33 PM
As much as I dislike Jason, he dosent deserve having Franco as a brother. I turned the tv off on the Heather and Todd/Franco scenes. So mess up he's Danny's uncle after he tormented Sam...RH as Franco is the worst idea ever. Why couldn't he come back as a different character!
ICAM! I like RH, but I hate, despise and cannot stand that they have made him Franco. I'm not the worlds biggest Carly fan, but it makes me sick that she may be paired with Franco. I was sort of hoping that crazy Heather's return would include her dropping a bomb that Franco was not Jason's twin and that it was all a fraud.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, so what the hell was the point of the Fodd/Heather foolishness yesterday? Please, please, PLEASE de-Q Fodd! (I think I may start calling RHFranco that cause he's totally playing this as Todd) And, after that, please please kill any potential romantic feelings on the part of Carly for Fodd. After what Franco did to Michael, just no. Seriously, after all the shit Franco put Jason through there's no way in hell the real Carly would give a rat's ass for him. You can love or hate Jarly all you want but Carly was always ferociously loyal to Jason over the years. Man, there's a part of me that instead of seeing Carly somewhat supportive of Fodd at his trial would have liked to see her shoot him in open court like she did to Tony all those years ago.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply