Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (8,815 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

JarlenaLante
Sep 17 2013, 08:27 AM
Okay, so what the hell was the point of the Fodd/Heather foolishness yesterday? Please, please, PLEASE de-Q Fodd! (I think I may start calling RHFranco that cause he's totally playing this as Todd) And, after that, please please kill any potential romantic feelings on the part of Carly for Fodd. After what Franco did to Michael, just no. Seriously, after all the shit Franco put Jason through there's no way in hell the real Carly would give a rat's ass for him. You can love or hate Jarly all you want but Carly was always ferociously loyal to Jason over the years. Man, there's a part of me that instead of seeing Carly somewhat supportive of Fodd at his trial would have liked to see her shoot him in open court like she did to Tony all those years ago.

Real Carly would NEVER forgive Franco. He tormented her bff and had her son raped. Like you said Carly has always been loyal to Jason; even putting him above Sonny and Jax. I loved Jarly's friendship, the only solid relationship Carly has had and for her to probably start having romantic feelings for the freak Franco is WTF to me.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Okay, so what the hell was the point of the Fodd/Heather foolishness yesterday? Please, please, PLEASE de-Q Fodd! (I think I may start calling RHFranco that cause he's totally playing this as Todd) And, after that, please please kill any potential romantic feelings on the part of Carly for Fodd. After what Franco did to Michael, just no. Seriously, after all the shit Franco put Jason through there's no way in hell the real Carly would give a rat's ass for him. You can love or hate Jarly all you want but Carly was always ferociously loyal to Jason over the years. Man, there's a part of me that instead of seeing Carly somewhat supportive of Fodd at his trial would have liked to see her shoot him in open court like she did to Tony all those years ago.

But, but, but, that wasn't Franco!! It was ALLLLL the tumor's fault! Or so we are supposed to believe. :eyeroll: I can't with this potential Franco/Carly pairing either. He is the reason her son was raped in prison and he tortured her best friend. No way in hell!

Dee-anne

JDeveraux_91
Sep 17 2013, 11:27 AM
JarlenaLante

But, but, but, that wasn't Franco!! It was ALLLLL the tumor's fault! Or so we are supposed to believe. :eyeroll: I can't with this potential Franco/Carly pairing either. He is the reason her son was raped in prison and he tortured her best friend. No way in hell!
If it was the original Franco playing these scenes, I would not want Carly to be paired with him. but I like RH, and use to love him as Todd, and have always enjoyed his scenes with Carly. Both actors perform so well together. Wish they hadn't brought him back as Franco, but I will buy that it was the tumor that caused him to do such evil things. The important thing to me is that RH is back on GH. I missed him when he left. This story would have been harder to swallow if it was the original Franco playing it, because I watched him do all those evil things and he took delight in it. I am all for a Carlo and (RH) Franco pairing but they should take time before putting them together. It's the journey that is more interesting, not liking that he is already saying that he has feelings for Carly.

Dee-anne

LuvingLumi
Sep 17 2013, 07:30 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Sep 10 2013, 09:50 PM
Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:
@kellythiebaud: @janietatt I am paired up with Nicholas.

https://twitter.com/kellythiebaud/status/377505160945086464

Yay :rockon:
This is the best decision this show has made in a long time. I am so sick of Elizabeth and anyone. I like Liz but she exhausts me....I am all for her not sticking by AJ and for Carly to finally take her head out of her ass and start at the very least standing by AJ...I so want an AJ and Carly relationship and a Nik/Britt one....
I hope they do go ahead with the Nic/Britt pairing. This is the first time ever, that I have taken an interest in Nicolas. I actually liked Liz and AJ.

cscarly

franco didn't rape Michael he wasn't spose be rape . he spose scare Michael that all
call franco rapist then have carly call her rapist . she didn't tell brook lynn to drug
and rape dante she told her get dante in bed and lulu to walk in on them .
love ava she didn't do her home work with sonny because sonny not that crazy
he kills his enemy without remorse when off the meds then find out u gas light him
it be self defense against aj or u .

cscarly

Dee-anne
Sep 17 2013, 06:42 PM
LuvingLumi
EJ_SamiFF
Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) tweeted this today (a fan ask if she was going to be paired with someone:

This is the best decision this show has made in a long time. I am so sick of Elizabeth and anyone. I like Liz but she exhausts me....I am all for her not sticking by AJ and for Carly to finally take her head out of her ass and start at the very least standing by AJ...I so want an AJ and Carly relationship and a Nik/Britt one....
I hope they do go ahead with the Nic/Britt pairing. This is the first time ever, that I have taken an interest in Nicolas. I actually liked Liz and AJ.
everyone talks about franco how could they even do carly and aj sex scene
carly hasn't kiss or sex with franco where as she sex with aj man
kidnap rape her and murder her child that hate they don't call carly rape
but call jax rape only difference was irini weapon was gun aj weapon
was ferncliff and Michael . and aj basically shot carly in leg vs irini
who didn't even touch jax when he brought that doctor in qs home
there aj shooting her accept his bullet was doctor

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

cscarly
Sep 17 2013, 06:44 PM
franco didn't rape Michael he wasn't spose be rape . he spose scare Michael that all
call franco rapist then have carly call her rapist . she didn't tell brook lynn to drug
and rape dante
she told her get dante in bed and lulu to walk in on them .
love ava she didn't do her home work with sonny because sonny not that crazy
he kills his enemy without remorse when off the meds then find out u gas light him
it be self defense against aj or u .
But brook lynn didn't actually followed through with raping Dante while he was drugged. Lulu only caught them in a compromising postion and assume they slept togther.

On the other hand Franco arranged for Michael to be raped and the rape actually occurred. . :shrug:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

cscarly
Sep 17 2013, 06:48 PM
Dee-anne
LuvingLumi
EJ_SamiFF

AJ raped Carly :huh1:

When did he murder her child? The only thing I remember is that they had an argument on the staircase and she fell down the stairs and miscarried.

cscarly

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 17 2013, 07:11 PM
cscarly
Sep 17 2013, 06:48 PM
Dee-anne
LuvingLumi
AJ raped Carly :huh1:

When did he murder her child? The only thing I remember is that they had an argument on the staircase and she fell down the stairs and miscarried.
only reason never arrested for murder because of law pregnant baby not a person
carly wouldn't have to testify prosecution number 1 witness been taggert
he witness aj assault carson then she goes see lila and u caught grabbing her
4th time that been murder 1 child delievered and died because of the fall
but lucky for aj child wasn't old enough to be born , sonny didn't want put
carly thru trial didn't trust she wouldn't kill aj in front of the whole court when
all aj get nothing he claim accident that he didn't touch carly which lie he grab
her when she pull away she fell , this was after sonny and cop told him don't u
touch carly again . That was the penalty jury 5 seconds because he was told by
cop not touch carly again
rape was when aj told carly do her wife duties and then he brought in doctor make
like she crazy all because carly let Michael see Jason . wonder Michael feel he knew all
things aj really did to his mom

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
LuvingLumi
EJ_SamiFF

Elizabeth never wanted Nikolas because he gave plenty of chances to be with him. When he got out the hospital and when they went to NY. She sat on high horse and shot him down.
Nilolas comes alive with Britt even during the birthing scene they were cute and engaging. Nik is attracted to Britt and that why he stalking the hospital looking for her.
I saw the aftermath of NIZ on YT and IMO, but had no shame in what they did and expected Lucky to forgive them on the spot. At least Britt is not a waffler like Liz who waffles between AJ/dead Jason/Nik.

EngradyPind

I would absolutely love it if Monica went behind everyone's back and had a DNA test done on Franco and found out he was not a Quartermaine. I still think Franco is Heather's son. They deserve each other.

I think one of the biggest mistakes the show has made in the years since GH became mob-centric was the creation of the Franco character and all that has happened since. I don't care who plays the character of Franco, it is NOT going to work. It would have been much better to have brought back RH as a Cassadine-Quartermaine than as the monster.

EngradyPind

More blubbering from Olivia to begin today's episode. Wunerful ---- not.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sorry, i am not buying this great love affair between Sonny and Connie, period. Connie only wanted Sonny after he chose Olivia.
Heather walking around and not one person reported her missing is a joke.
Anna needs to be fired as the Police Commissioner, period.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Morgan:"I am not an addict,okay"

Yeah right,could of fooled me.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Just popping in to say I have not loved a new character like I love Derek Wells/Julian Jerome in quite awhile. Keep this guy around, PLEASE. I love watching him, whether it's with Ava, Alexis, Sam, Duke...he just works.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Sep 19 2013, 02:20 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Anna needs to be fired as the Police Commissioner, period.

IMO Anna is a great police commissioner. Why do you think she should be fired?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JessicaLeigh
Sep 19 2013, 02:20 PM
Just popping in to say I have not loved a new character like I love Derek Wells/Julian Jerome in quite awhile. Keep this guy around, PLEASE. I love watching him, whether it's with Ava, Alexis, Sam, Duke...he just works.
I loved William deVry when he was on AMC as a Michael Cambias but understood why his character was offed and on B&B when he played Storm. I was peeved that they killed Storm off with that stupid storyline of Katie needing a heart transplant. Even though I was intrigued by the thought of Peter Reckell playing Derek/Julian I'm just as pleased with William in the role because of my fondness for him.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Sep 19 2013, 02:20 PM
I love this character too and Ava is growing on me as well. They are interesting and I'm excited to see what their plans are for Sonny.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Patrick and Sabrina are so damn boring.I guess Carlos will be the new bad guy in their relationship.

Awww Nik offering for Britt to come stay with him was so sweet :wub:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Sep 19 2013, 06:44 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sam looks gorgeous in red! They need to let her wear some color and get rid of the all black look occasionally.

I realize that Britt not being able to find a place to stay is just a plot point for her to stay with Nikolas (which I'm okay with) but are we really supposed to believe that a successful doctor can't afford her own place?

I'd say that the "Robin returns" story has kicked off with Emma missing her mommy and Sabrina's old flame showing up. Looking forward to this!

Morgan ... I just cannot stand this little weasel. Remember the smart, likeable kid he once was? Ugh, I hate that THIS is Morgan now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply