Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,264 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 19 2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:

Anna needs to be fired as the Police Commissioner, period.

IMO Anna is a great police commissioner. Why do you think she should be fired?

She hasn't closed any cases and Heather Webber is a fugitive on the run. She needs to lose her job.
EJ_SamiFF
Sep 19 2013, 06:44 PM
Patrick and Sabrina are so damn boring.I guess Carlos will be the new bad guy in their relationship.
Having two men fighting over her is just :soapbox:
Awww Nik offering for Britt to come stay with him was so sweet :wub:

Britt naming her son Ben was a good choice. Nik sees a mirror image of himself in Britt and thus is attracted to her. :wub: :wub: At least he not sitting at home pining for Liz.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Every soap has a commissioner who cannot crack a case,look at Roman on Day's.

lapetite66
Member Avatar

Frankly, I'm sick of the Maxie/Spinelli/Lulu/Dante baby drama!

I was wondering when anybody would notice that Britt's baby doesn't look a bit Asian and Felix did notice and I think he said something to Sabrina but then that was it.

Seriously, how can ANYBODY not see that baby isn't half Asian???!!!! :soapbox:

lapetite66
Member Avatar

There is a spoiler that an unlikely duo will end up in bed???

Hmm...

I would say Rafe and Taylor but did anyone notice how Carlos turned around and looked back at the Felix's apartment door as he was leaving? Frankly, I don't think it was the door he was interested in but Taylor herself.

naptown
Member Avatar

Today's episode is being brought to you by Cheetos! But otherwise, good conversation between Patrick and Sam. It's nice to see male/female platonic friendships without implied possibility of romantic pairings.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

It's probably wrong, but I'm thoroughly enjoying Sonny off of his meds. :roflol:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I just had to say that I have a woman at my work who looks EXACTLY like Dr. Obrecht... it kinda freaked me out and I had to do a double take lmao.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I thnk some people are too hard on this Franco tumor bit. This isn't the first time a soap has used a tumor to change a character's personality. Sometimes you need to just extend your imagination. I totally buy Carly falling for Franco. Carly has always been attracted to the guy that isn't good for her. And RH/LW have amazing chemistry that it is too hard to not put them together.

Sonny off his meds is a riot. Loved the cliff hanger of him spilling the beans about the Kiki situation and him just like "Oh that feels good to get it off my chest." Can't wait for the fallout on Monday.

Don't know if we needed a old flame for Sabrina. Just Robin's memory alone could be a roadblock. Patrick's says he loves Sabrina but has yet to take off his wedding ring. Just don't know if it will be a true challenge to see who Patrick would choose. Not totally surprised that Carlos worked for Julian because I do love how RC's stories twist together.

Nik/Britt have potential. Similar family backgrounds yet not wanting to go the evil path their family goes. For once Nik isn't boring me.

Only thing I don't care for is the Taylor/TJ/Molly/Rafe stuff.

The show isn't perfect but it is so much better than it was over Guza, that even the imperfect stuff I don't mind.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I'm torn on this Michael/Morgan/Kiki thing. I'm glad the truth is coming out and I can't wait to see the fireworks on Monday. Yes, Morgan is a liar and a jerk, but I could never fully get behind Michael stealing his brother's girl. Even though the writers obviously want me to love Michael and Kiki as much as they do. Looking forward to fallout between the brothers, but I couldn't care less who gets the booby prize, Kiki Jerome Clay.

I have no investment in the teen scene, but it's nice to see that Rafe is less than perfect. I can't believe that Molly took back TJ after he sexed up Taylor in the backseat on prom night. :glare:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

lapetite66
Sep 20 2013, 12:13 AM
Frankly, I'm sick of the Maxie/Spinelli/Lulu/Dante baby drama!

I was wondering when anybody would notice that Britt's baby doesn't look a bit Asian and Felix did notice and I think he said something to Sabrina but then that was it.

Seriously, how can ANYBODY not see that baby isn't half Asian???!!!! :soapbox:

On the contrary, I did. When Nicholas was placing the baby into Britt's arms, I thought to myself, "Wow, the casting department did a fantastic job finding a mixed Asian/American toddler."

Unlike One Life to Live. They didn't do such a great job when casting Destiny and Matthew's mixed baby.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The teen drama is nothing but a pun to showcase the B&B triangles from hell. I just hope they don't run the triangles from hell for two years like they did on the B&B with endless breakups :censored: . It got so bad that even the dead horse got up to beat itself.

Felix was ready to jump Carlos bones when he answered the door looking for Sabrina. Felix worked hard to get Sabrina and Patrick together and now he taking a complete stranger around GC to find Sabrina was :bs: moment.

Nik decided to help Britt because he knows what it feels like to be the outsider looking in and got tired of people calling Britt, Britch or Bitch.
Edited by natdot99, Sep 21 2013, 12:15 PM.

Dee-anne

JDeveraux_91
Sep 19 2013, 06:47 PM
Sam looks gorgeous in red! They need to let her wear some color and get rid of the all black look occasionally.

I realize that Britt not being able to find a place to stay is just a plot point for her to stay with Nikolas (which I'm okay with) but are we really supposed to believe that a successful doctor can't afford her own place?

I'd say that the "Robin returns" story has kicked off with Emma missing her mommy and Sabrina's old flame showing up. Looking forward to this!

Morgan ... I just cannot stand this little weasel. Remember the smart, likeable kid he once was? Ugh, I hate that THIS is Morgan now.
I.T.A with most of what you said. I just thought I would mention that the writers did inform us that Britt can afford her own place. She was going to look at several places before Nicolas stopped her, pointing out that she was almost due to give birth and it was not wise to go looking at places, hence his little trip to see Brad. This time the place she rang did not have an available apartments, Just executive suites which were far more expensive. Not forgetting that she gave up her previous apartment so that she could move in with Patrick, although that did not go as she planned.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't think Sonny should of blabbed,but Morgan is the liar.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sonny needs his meds ASAP. He has lost his damn mind. I understand Morgan shouldn't have brought up Connie or spoke ill of her but Morgan's his son. Sonny acting crazy over Connie :shame: still don't believe she was some great love of his :shrug:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Ah, there's nothing like a good party at the Metro Court to bring out all of the dysfunctions of the Corinthos clan! Seriously, there's been some major drama at that place for Sonny's family over the years. Sonny off his meds at the party was a riot, but once everyone left but Morgan, Kiki and Michael it became painful to watch. This triangle is asinine and contrived and is a weak point of the show right now.

The new Morgan...I want to like this character I really do...I loved Aaron Refvem in the role. And there are moments when I think Bryan Craig is doing okay, but then I compare him to Casey Moss on Days (JJ) who started around the same time and realize he just doesn't have a natural on-screen presence.

I do want to give Maurice Benard some props for doing such a good job in his scenes especially as he is bipolar in real life.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

cubsgirl
Sep 21 2013, 04:11 AM
I thnk some people are too hard on this Franco tumor bit. This isn't the first time a soap has used a tumor to change a character's personality. Sometimes you need to just extend your imagination. I totally buy Carly falling for Franco. Carly has always been attracted to the guy that isn't good for her. And RH/LW have amazing chemistry that it is too hard to not put them together.

Sonny off his meds is a riot. Loved the cliff hanger of him spilling the beans about the Kiki situation and him just like "Oh that feels good to get it off my chest." Can't wait for the fallout on Monday.

Don't know if we needed a old flame for Sabrina. Just Robin's memory alone could be a roadblock. Patrick's says he loves Sabrina but has yet to take off his wedding ring. Just don't know if it will be a true challenge to see who Patrick would choose. Not totally surprised that Carlos worked for Julian because I do love how RC's stories twist together.

Nik/Britt have potential. Similar family backgrounds yet not wanting to go the evil path their family goes. For once Nik isn't boring me.

Only thing I don't care for is the Taylor/TJ/Molly/Rafe stuff.

The show isn't perfect but it is so much better than it was over Guza, that even the imperfect stuff I don't mind.

Quote:

Don't know if we needed a old flame for Sabrina. Just Robin's memory alone could be a roadblock. Patrick says he loves Sabrina but has yet to take off his wedding ring.

THIS.Patrick isn't being honest with himself. If he really loved Sabrina, he wouldn't be wearing the wedding ring.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I really fail to see what is so special about Kiki that she would cause a family to be torn apart like this. She didn't have to marry Morgan if she knew she didn't love him. Just stupid! And while I don't particularly feel sorry for Morgan, I find Michael to be acting quite a selfishlittle prick

meaghan

MissLola
Sep 23 2013, 05:42 PM
I really fail to see what is so special about Kiki that she would cause a family to be torn apart like this. She didn't have to marry Morgan if she knew she didn't love him. Just stupid! And while I don't particularly feel sorry for Morgan, I find Michael to be acting quite a selfishlittle prick
I blame Morgan. He knew that girl didn't want him, he should have kicked her to the curb when he found out she was in love with her "cousin". Than he pulled the "you live him more than me" card.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 23 2013, 05:42 PM
ICAM! They are all wrong this situation! Morgan lied, but Kiki is the one who decided to go through with the wedding, telling Michael that she would "learn to love" Morgan. WTH?? She had no problem living with and having sex with Morgan and playing his little wifey. I normally like Michael, but I hate him when it comes to Kiki. Was I really supposed to root for him to steal his brother's girl? And now it looks like he's moving in on Kiki right away and I suppose that will be okay because Morgan lied? :flipoff:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Morgan brought it all on himself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply