Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,071 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want Ava and Morgan to have sex tomorrow... LOL. Seriously, they have chemistry
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Shick
Sep 23 2013, 09:10 PM
I want Ava and Morgan to have sex tomorrow... LOL. Seriously, they have chemistry
They definately have chemistry. Ava has had her eye on Morgan and she's gonna seduce him soon.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 23 2013, 09:20 PM.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

What General Hospital does for me is it makes me very interested in storylines that broken down individually I couldn't care much about. Then they deliver as a collective an enjoyable episode. I found myself compelled with Sonny, Morgan, Kiki, and Michael. Then I think wow, some of those episodes it was excurating getting through a Morgan or Kiki scene. I can't believe I'm enjoying it this much.

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 23 2013, 09:19 PM
Shick
They definately have chemistry. Ava has had her eye on Morgan and she's gonna seduce him soon.
I think she has chemistry with everyone. I think Julian/Derek also holds that quality too. I really love their scenes together.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Sep 23 2013, 06:26 PM
I think Morgan brought it all on himself.
I agree because he was keeping something very important from her - who her freaking father was. Yes, it was only for a little while, but's that was a creepy and thoughtless deception.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Shick
You may get your wish. ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I can't wait for Ava and Morgan to get it on! I can't believe I'm saying this! lol....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

He has more chemistry with Ava than Kiki anyway. Cant belive Micahel and Morgan are fighting over her.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:x Kiki and Michael, gag me! I thought Ava and Morgan would be hot in a cougar kind of way, but it came off as awkward to me. And she's still his mother in law. So Morgan was getting it on with his mother-in-law while his wife was declaring her undying love to his brother. What a barf worthy and incestuous group!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

JDeveraux_91
Sep 24 2013, 08:01 AM
Shick
You may get your wish. ;)
AHHHH I did get my wish :wub2: And boy OH boy were they hot! Bryan Craig and Maura West's chemistry..

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sonny is crazy without his med's.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Anon

I thought up until this week that the NuMorgan was a pretty weak actor, and the character wasn't written well either, kind of like the NuKristina debacle. He definitely stepped up his game, this Morgan (actor and character) I can get behind. I never felt sorry for him before, always thinking that he created this situation for himself, and when it blew up (not if) he would have brought it on himself. After that whole scene at the party however, I now realize how terrible Michael and Kiki treated him, and I wanted Morgan to deck Michael right in his hang dog face. Does Michael have more than one expression anyway?

LPS
Member Avatar

While I don't have pure sympathy for anyone in this Kiki/Michael/Morgan mess, I have more sympathy for Morgan. How the hell did Michael and Kiki become true loves? They BARELY know each other. Michael getting all self-righteous was the dumbest scene ever. Plus, how the writers frame Michael (aka the Golden Child or star) kind of makes him unlikable, IMO.

Why do these men want Kiki? She ain't all that. In all honesty, the could write Michael and Kiki off the show and I wouldn't mind it.

Morgan and Ava are not hot, IMO. They give me the creeps.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Snowing Fan
Sep 24 2013, 08:09 PM
Sonny is crazy without his med's.
With or without medication, I always thought Sonny was bat ass crazy. He needs to go to Sadybrooke or is that for OLTL characters. :D

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Kiki and Michael make me sick. :x " I couldn't stay away from you from the moment I met you." Gawd, who wrote this contrived BS? And I just love how they talk about their epic star-crossed love and all their obstacles. Really, what obstacles? Kiki admits that she lied her ass off to Morgan about loving him and married him anyway, yet she and Michael (who lusted for his brother's girl) are somehow the victims? GMAFB. I can't believe that they ruined a relationship of two brothers over this mousy little manipulator. Mikey may have gotten the bimbo, but Morgan just became more interesting.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I can't stand the way Sabrina says "Carlos." It makes me crazy.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Michael and Kiki are the most forced couple if I ever saw one. They barely know each other yet claiming they love each other after lusting after each other for a few months. :x It's the most ridiculous thing ever. And their dialogue is sooooooo corny. And what is so great about Kiki? I wanted the truth to come out so Morgan could be free, he deserves better than this but Michael and Kiki are just horrible.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I HATED Morgan and Kiki going at it all the time but I LOVE Morgan and Ava! Keep this going! Man, this is good. The Jeromes just keep bringing it. I want Ava to turn Morgan to Team Jerome.

Also, how you like them apples Kiki?

Carly has been great lately too.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

STFU Kiki! The more this little bitch talks, the more I hate her. Once again, she's the victim and her mom is awful .... :blah: :blah: Of course, she will use Ava and Morgan as the excuse to move in with Michael right away and into his bed. And we'll all be expected to rejoice because they are epic and star-crossed lovers. :x

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I don't hate Kiki, however she is annoying. I'm side-eyeing Michael. His declaration of love for Morgan is fake and he's being hypocritical.
If he really gave a damn about Morgan, he wouldn't even dare ask Kiki to move in with him, so soon. He didn't waste any time.

Morgan got a raw deal with Kiki, but sexing Ava was a huge shocker! It was the last thing Michael and Kiki thought would happen. Not sure if
Ava and Morgan will continue sexing or end it soon, but the fallout from it has been entertaining.

Surprisingly, Carlos & Sabrina have piqued my curiousity. I'm interested in their history. Thou they're polar opposites they have more chemistry
than Pabrina.

Edited by bellajewel, Sep 26 2013, 04:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply