Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: September Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 01:51 AM (9,259 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Michael and Kiki are right up there with Day's Ej/Taylor as the most forced, awful,instaromance pairings. :yuk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

^I liked EJ and Taylor. :peek:
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 26 2013, 06:21 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 26 2013, 06:18 PM
^I liked EJ and Taylor. :peek:
Lol. To be fair, I love NL and was starting to warm up to her at the end. TB, while a great actress, was not a good match for the role.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Michael & Kiki vomit inducing. I saw the Robin promo and I can't wait.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I've got to hand it Ava, she wanted to get to Sonny and she's managing to destroy his family from the inside out by using Morgan. Michael pointed out that Ava was using him, but where was his concern when Kiki admitted that she was using Morgan to get over him? Yet another reason why I can't take these two hypocrites seriously.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Nik is sooo hot. Whew. :$ I think that Britt is starting to fall for him....

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 27 2013, 06:08 PM
Nik is sooo hot. Whew. :$ I think that Britt is starting to fall for him....

Brik made the show today because M-Th were :sleep: :sleep:
Nik is attracted to Britt because she is the mirror image of him.
I love how she lights up her face around Nik and they don't judge each other. :wub: :wub:

Nik needs some a security staff around his estate because people just walk into his home at random.
Edited by natdot99, Sep 28 2013, 01:44 AM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 26 2013, 05:13 PM
Michael and Kiki are right up there with Day's Ej/Taylor as the most forced, awful,instaromance pairings. :yuk:
Silas & Sam and Carly & Franco are even worse!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Sep 28 2013, 12:26 PM
MissLola
Sep 26 2013, 05:13 PM
Silas & Sam and Carly & Franco are even worse!

Victor and Sharon from the Y&R were the worst :yuk:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

NOTE TO TPTB:

Carly and NuFranco do not make for a cute couple.

No matter how many times she splatters red paint all over him.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Today's show was so good!! :cheer: :cheer:

-Robin is back!!!!!

-Patrick came clean!!

-Jerry Jacks returned!

-Lulu figured out the truth about baby Connie's paternity!

:popcorn:
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 30 2013, 02:08 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

YAY Robin is back! :cheer: Boy does she look pissed!

Finally, Detective Dante is putting two and two together about the baby.

I love me some Jerry Jacks! He's evil but damn entertaining.

I'm not so sure I like all this advice being thrown Patrick's way. Even though he's in a new relationship, he lost the great love of his life and is having a hard time letting go. Give the man a break!

Oh, and thank you Brad. I never thought I'd say that ..

Anon

An entire episode without the OLTL terrible trio, will wonders never cease. I like Britt, she reminds me of a young Carly. Tragically flawed, but with enough redeemable qualities to make her interesting.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Anon
Sep 30 2013, 05:30 PM
An entire episode without the OLTL terrible trio, will wonders never cease. I like Britt, she reminds me of a young Carly. Tragically flawed, but with enough redeemable qualities to make her interesting.
I have to admit that Britt is growing on me that she growing a backbone when it comes to her mother. I like the pairing with Nicholas because they both have these crazy families. Nicholas has been able to deal with it and Britt is starting to learn. Agree that she is very similar to a young Carly.

So glad the truth about Baby Connie is out. Like that they didn't go the tradition baby is sick storyline and through tests the truth comes out. Fallout tomorrow should be some GOOD drama.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Holy crap! It's hitting the fan big time.

Dom Z played his scenes to perfection today. Dante had the PC brain today.

I just love Sebastian Roche. Loved him as Balthazar on Supernatural.

Finola Hughes and Jason Thompson play so well off each other.

And, last but not least, ROBIN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Good show! So thrilled to see Robin working as a doctor, not tied to a bed or in a coma, lol!

Good Patrick and Anna scenes, but oh, they hurt a little too.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

The truth about Spixie's baby is out! WHO-HOOOOOOO!!!! Glad RC didn't drag this out too long. I've always been indifferent to Scrubs but I'm excited Robin's coming back. I really liked the Patrick/Anna scenes. Oh and Jerry is back!! I had no idea he was coming back so it's a nice surprise. I don't care about Luke or his storyline but I'm watching it now just so I can see Jerry lol.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Anon
Sep 30 2013, 05:30 PM
I miss that Carly.

Laura Wright, to me, has never imbued 1/10 of the kind of qualities Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun brought to us in Carly and yes I am talking about those "trailer trash" traits, always being the outsider looking in, etc.

Wright seems too Barbie-Doll, Homecoming Queen-esque to me to be Carly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply