Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Memes and Gifs, Week of 9/2
Topic Started: Sep 2 2013, 02:07 AM (2,534 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all memes, gifts, tumblr images etc for this week's show here. Thanks and enjoy!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

Thatīs gross. :x

I donīt have a problem with storylines where a man sleeps with both mother and daughter, it can make for good storylines if written right, I think itīs the picture and the words that are a bit gross rather than the storyline itself. I didnīt like however when they had Brooke on B&B sleep with her daughters husband since she keept on doing it, I had hard time believing that she would do that to her daughter, but if it happens once Iīm okey with it.
Edited by S loves EJ, Sep 2 2013, 04:40 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

a classic, yet awesome moment (which i'm only posting cause there was no show today):

Posted Image

Keith
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 2 2013, 08:53 PM
a classic, yet awesome moment (which i'm only posting cause there was no show today):

Posted Image
Where is she now to do that to Daniel for putting his hands on JJ and exhibiting abusive behaviors in his relationship to Jennifer?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2

Posted Image
Alice Horton VERY VERY seldom slapped anyone...this scene is my EVERYTHING!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Mitchapalooza
Sep 3 2013, 10:42 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image
Alice Horton VERY VERY seldom slapped anyone...this scene is my EVERYTHING!
did she ever slap anyone after this? or was Larry the only receiver of an Alice Horton slap?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

like grandmother, like granddaughter:

Posted Image

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Granted, it looks dated now, but KA has ALWAYS rocked the best hair!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 3 2013, 11:07 AM
Granted, it looks dated now, but KA has ALWAYS rocked the best hair!
yes she has. and while some of Hope's 80s clothes would now be listed under "what was she thinking" (like the B&W dress for the Hospital benefit in 1986 - i'm still not sure how she fit through a door in that dress. lol.), her hair has always been perfection.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 2 2013, 09:03 PM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image
Where is she now to do that to Daniel for putting his hands on JJ and exhibiting abusive behaviors in his relationship to Jennifer?
I miss Alice! That was one awesome lady. And yes, I think she'd have something to say about Taniel putting his hands on her great-grandson!

paul89

where can i watch that clip lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

God, I loved Alice Horton. I remember when she pretty much blackmailed Victor into selling the hospital a piece of property on the waterfront for a $1. lolol (at least I think that's how it went down).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

paul89
Sep 3 2013, 11:28 AM
where can i watch that clip lol
Alice slapping Larry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0wtSPYyLg

(if you were referring to Hope slapping Larry, i'll need a few min - that GIF was made a while ago. i forget which clip it's specifically from)

paul89

its ok but i love when Alice did that :)

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Can't some CGI wizards bring Alice's ghost back to haunt Daniel? She could be a protective poltergeist and fling him around the room a few times, particularly when he even THINKS of putting his hands on JJ or Jennifer?
Edited by Ophelia, Sep 3 2013, 04:18 PM.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

With all the ghost hunters, ghost adventures. I would love for Alice to come back and have a talk with Daniel.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

waterlilly
Sep 3 2013, 05:45 PM
With all the ghost hunters, ghost adventures. I would love for Alice to come back and have a talk with Daniel.
Posted Image

She can also talk to him about sleazing up her husband's hospital!

paul89

yes . when JER was working for the show he had the gosht of Tom proteckeng Alice

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply