Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,588 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Nashville:
http://www.gettyimages.ca/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&assetType=image&excludenudity=true&p=%22Days+Of+Our+Lives%3a+Better+Living%22+Book+Tour+In+Nashville
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/kSHXYKBlLsq/Days+Lives+Book+Tour+Stops+Nashville/g1vxkYYtHU_
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 27 2013, 08:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I went to the book signing in Nashville today. My friends and I went through at our own pace (we basically ignored the people telling us to move on) and got to chat with everybody! I even got a picture with Greg Vaughan since he was sitting on the end. Kristian Alfonso is more beautiful in person than she is on the show, but so is everybody else. Melissa Reeves looked gorgeous as did Lauren Koslow. Had a nice conversation with Greg Meng and with Kristian. The book has fabulous photography.

I'm guessing there were 250-300 people there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Gail and Mirage I wish we could have met....you may have seen me as I was likely the tallest person there.;) Missy seems to be such a sweet person, hard to dislike her after meeting her so many times now. GV was just ridiculously good looking and I was surprised KA looked that good in person. No way should Hope not be banging someone.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Kirk
Sep 27 2013, 06:25 PM
Gail and Mirage I wish we could have met....you may have seen me as I was likely the tallest person there.;) Missy seems to be such a sweet person, hard to dislike her after meeting her so many times now. GV was just ridiculously good looking and I was surprised KA looked that good in person. No way should Hope not be banging someone.
With everybody lined up in the stacks, I couldn't see anybody! I was # 80, so we were out pretty quickly and made it to Monelle's for lunch. :P
Edited by gailwinters, Sep 27 2013, 06:30 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Deidre, Ari and Shawn in Chicago. I love the clips they chose to play and the co-host calling John ROMAN :D

WGN Chicago

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

gailwinters
Sep 27 2013, 06:29 PM
Kirk
With everybody lined up in the stacks, I couldn't see anybody! I was # 80, so we were out pretty quickly and made it to Monelle's for lunch. :P
Jim and Nicks Bbq was so good for lunch and Monelles yummmm. I was #192 so was towards the end of the line.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Kirk
That would have been cool, if we had met up. I was number 54. That place was nuts lol. I was shocked how sweet Missy and drake were. And I had already met Wally many times and still sweet as ever. Lauren was pretty nice too. Wasn't too impressed with others. But overall it was still fun.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 27 2013, 06:21 PM
I went to the book signing in Nashville today. My friends and I went through at our own pace (we basically ignored the people telling us to move on) and got to chat with everybody! I even got a picture with Greg Vaughan since he was sitting on the end. Kristian Alfonso is more beautiful in person than she is on the show, but so is everybody else. Melissa Reeves looked gorgeous as did Lauren Koslow. Had a nice conversation with Greg Meng and with Kristian. The book has fabulous photography.

I'm guessing there were 250-300 people there.
I agree about the photography in the book. Very well done.

lysie
Member Avatar

The Burbank signing starts in 56 minutes. There are seven people in line. They're talking about Greg Vaughn.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
Sep 27 2013, 08:05 PM
The Burbank signing starts in 56 minutes. There are seven people in line. They're talking about Greg Vaughn.
I suppose you will start talking about him also? then you shift to Brady and his arms...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
i suspect that the turnout will be quite low since that group isn't exactly a group filled with the stars people want to see most.

Kriss4

It's LA, too, so people don't blink about people on television in their midst. They just accept it as the norm over there, I bet. I mean, ya know?

But I'd love to see Mary Beth and Judi and Joe. Even Casey. If I were in LA, I'd certainly go.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Just got back from the event in Chicago , specifically Skokie / Old Orchard Mall. There were maybe 100 people in attendance. it really wasn't advertised even during Days. I bought a book at 12:30 today & got #47. The actors were seated in the following order
Chrishelle , Galen, Deidre , Ari Z, Shawn C & Freddie
Edited by trojangal, Sep 27 2013, 11:42 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

I posted some pics under the # Days hash tag . I am going to the other Chicago area event tomorrow too. Long story bought book for tomorrow's event #13 but I found out that Shawn & Ari won't be there tomorrow so I went tonight , surprised it wasn't too crowded.

I will try to post some pics tomorrow
Edited by trojangal, Sep 27 2013, 11:41 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

A friend of mine was at the LA event and got some cute pics with Jen L & Casey M

Sevprince

Do we know who is going to be the second book signing in Chicago tomorrow and why is there two book signing there?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

trojangal
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Sep 27 2013, 11:45 PM
Do we know who is going to be the second book signing in Chicago tomorrow and why is there two book signing there?
Tonight's book signing was in the northern suburbs of Chicago at Barnes & Noble , tomorrow's signing is in Naperville a suburb about an hour west of Chicago . Not sure why they are doin 2 events here but when they did the book tours a few years ago both times they were in Chicago on a Saturday & Sunday.
This time besides twitter & FB I saw nothing about the events on local media till this morning
So that could account for the small turnout.

As far as I know Everyone that was there tonight will be at the signing tomorrow except Ari & Shawn. They are attending an event in ID that they are both involved with . I hope they add 2 more actors in their place but I haven't heard anything about that.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 08:14 PM
lysie
i suspect that the turnout will be quite low since that group isn't exactly a group filled with the stars people want to see most.
It's probably the tour I would've most wanted to attend. Joe Mascolo, Meredith Scott Lynn and Mary Beth Evans? Hell yes! Lol. Too bad I'm in another country, on another coast... haha!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

from the Better Living FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.554088894640667.1073741835.515151635201060&type=3

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply