Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,863 Views)
Ellie

Here is the link to the DR facebook album from NYC and NJ!

http://on.fb.me/1bUkiCU
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 29 2013, 06:42 PM
Here is the link to the DR facebook album from NYC and NJ!

http://on.fb.me/1bUkiCU
Thanks for posting the link... these photos are wonderful!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

uclan
Member Avatar

Great photos. Thanks for posting.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Nice photos. Greg Meng is pretty good looking, and Galen takes great photos too. TFP.

rae

Any pics from Mall of America?

Ellie

rae
Sep 29 2013, 09:29 PM
Unfortunately we didn't have a photographer there. There are a few pics in this thread and in the twitter thread, though.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Oh we will. Next event is Oct. 19th details coming soonRT @mandmnidaho: @Ari_Zucker so bummed I missed this! You guys were here in my hometown! Hopefully, you guys will be back again!#weiser!

jwsel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 28 2013, 02:35 PM
Days of our Lives: Better Living: At the Burbank event, to the ladies, BETTER LIVING means SHAWN!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=554527087930181&set=a.519539224762301.1073741828.515151635201060&type=1&theater

Posted Image
We so need a "caption this" for this photo so it can become a meme.

IIttu

You always take the prettiest pics Ellie! Thanks for sharing.

Ellie

IIttu
Sep 30 2013, 06:28 AM
You always take the prettiest pics Ellie! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!!

trojangal
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 02:25 AM
Oh we will. Next event is Oct. 19th details coming soonRT @mandmnidaho: @Ari_Zucker so bummed I missed this! You guys were here in my hometown! Hopefully, you guys will be back again!#weiser!
That is an interesting tweet because Ari is scheduled to attend
the DCE Nashville event on that day with Shawn C, Freddie,The Reeves,
Molly B & Kate Mansi

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 28 2013, 11:47 AM
Ah, I knew Shawn C dressed just like his character.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Thank You everyone who joined us this past week on the @BetterLiving_TV @DaysofourLives book tour,we loved meeting soo many of u ;))))
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/384817651899318272

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kristian, James, & Diedre on "The Better Show":

(my CW network needs to work on their SD cropping, or just stop cropping period & show the entire widescreen screen in SD)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 30 2013, 10:06 PM.

Ellie

Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 10:02 PM

(my CW network needs to work on their SD cropping, or just stop cropping period & show the entire widescreen screen in SD)
TFP! It actually doesn't have to do with the network. Hi Def cameras have the rectangular widescreen for the camera operator to look in, and then there's a box in the middle showing what standard def viewers would see. In most situations, they're supposed to try to get the important stuff in the standard def box (like whoever is speaking, etc, if they can't fit the whole group). Sounds like a camera operator or director fail here. I have a pic somewhere of a Days camera... I'll try to find it.

Ellie

Here at :17 you can see the screen http://youtu.be/InvK3f9czpg

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

rae
Sep 29 2013, 09:29 PM
I took my own pics,but not as good as the ones in this thread.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 30 2013, 10:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 10:02 PM

TFP! It actually doesn't have to do with the network. Hi Def cameras have the rectangular widescreen for the camera operator to look in, and then there's a box in the middle showing what standard def viewers would see. In most situations, they're supposed to try to get the important stuff in the standard def box (like whoever is speaking, etc, if they can't fit the whole group). Sounds like a camera operator or director fail here. I have a pic somewhere of a Days camera... I'll try to find it.
ahhh.... gotcha. thanks. :)
i'm going to say that this was a director fail, since Kristian is seated quite far away from James (compared to the distance between James & Deidre).

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I actually really enjoyed that interview, it was nice to see them actually talk, instead of it being 2 minutes of them and a bunch of crap of the hosts butting in.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Oct 1 2013, 07:18 AM
I actually really enjoyed that interview, it was nice to see them actually talk, instead of it being 2 minutes of them and a bunch of crap of the hosts butting in.
Agreed. This lengthy interview on a show I'd never heard of (and had to go hunting for air times for) was way more interesting and enjoyable to watch than Katie, which is definitely my least favorite of the book tour interviews.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply