Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,509 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

KA and LK in Nashville and on my off day! I cant wait 2 fav actresses on DAYS for me. Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Supergirlx2
Aug 26 2013, 07:46 PM
it seems strange that they're not even doing a signing in LA, unless this is the first set of dates and there will be more added, like they did with the 45th book.

(i'm personally hoping they'll match up a book signing date with Kristian's likely December trip north of the border. lol.)
Lame. :toetap: They better do one somewhere in LA or somewhere in SoCal. At this point the closest signing is St. Louis and that's over 1800 miles away.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

A St. Louis date?! I'm so there! Bill and Susan's grandkids live about an hour away so hopefully they will show!

But with my luck I'll show up, only to find Galen and Shawn are the only ones there. :yawnz:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Aug 27 2013, 01:22 AM.

lachelle73

I would love to go just to meet Freddie Smith!! :yahoo:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kristian just tweeted that she'll be at the New Jersey signing as well.
(in other words, she'll be in NYC at noon & NJ in the evening)

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Have we heard yet where Ari Zucker will be? (Please be near me, please be near me!!)

trojangal
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Aug 27 2013, 11:28 PM
Have we heard yet where Ari Zucker will be? (Please be near me, please be near me!!)
I saw Ari on the list for the Barnes & Noble in Old Orchard /Skokie a Chicago suburb
Along with Galen, Shawn & Diedre

NYC & NJ had James , Kristian, Diedre & Chandler but at this point who knows about Chadler's
attendance because what went down Friday.

Some of the websites for the individual bookstores have a tentative cast list

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

According to their website, the Framingham B&N has Kristian Alfonso, Deidre Hall, James Scott, and Lauren Koslow booked.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/81291
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Are we allowed to take pictures with them? I've never been to one of these.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Casey
Aug 28 2013, 12:00 AM
According to their website, the Framingham B&N has Kristian Alfonso, Deidre Hall, James Scott, and Lauren Koslow booked.

Deidre posted on her facebook that she'll be in Minneapolis on the 25th, not Boston.

(she's also listed NYC & both Chicago dates)

salempc
Member Avatar

I'll try to confirm with Bry which ones he's going to. Apparently he'll be in Raleigh:

Days of Our Lives Better Living
Start: 7:00 pm
Cast members (see below) of the popular soap opera will be in the store to promote their new book. Suzanne Rogers-Rogers joined Days in 1973, and celebrates her 40th year portraying Maggie Horton, for which she has won a Daytime Emmy for Best Supporting Actress Peggy McCay-McCay is an Emmy-winning actress and celebrates her 30th season on the show this year Lauren Koslow-Koslow joined the cast in 1996 and was nominated as Outstanding Supporting Actress for the Soap Opera Digest Awards in 2001 for her portrayal of Kate Rogers Bryan Datillo-Datillo has been a cast member since 1993 and plays Lucas Horton Details to come.
http://www.regulatorbookshop.com/event/2013/09/23/day

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Casey
Aug 28 2013, 12:12 AM
last time, yes. i suspect you'll be able to do so this time as well, thought i doubt you'll have time to take pics with everyone. it all depends on how quickly they're rushing people through.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 12:15 AM
Casey
Aug 28 2013, 12:00 AM

Deidre posted on her facebook that she'll be in Minneapolis on the 25th, not Boston.

(she's also listed NYC & both Chicago dates)
Oh. That's a bummer. I was looking forward to her being there.

:-/

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: @DeidreHall We' ll be in NY together with James Scott ;))
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/372588346779779072

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 12:17 AM
Casey
Aug 28 2013, 12:12 AM
last time, yes. i suspect you'll be able to do so this time as well, thought i doubt you'll have time to take pics with everyone. it all depends on how quickly they're rushing people through.
Okay, thanks! I'm definitely interested in getting a picture with Kristian and Lauren, so I hope they allow it. Haha.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

^The first thought that came to mind after reading that tweet: Marlena's gonna chaperone Elope's trip to NYC? ;)

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

But with my luck I'll show up, only to find Galen and Shawn are the only ones there. :yawnz:

Oh my gosh. I spoke too soon about the St. Louis date:

Quote:

Join us as we welcome Days of Our Lives cast members Shawn Christian, Galen Gering, Arianne Zucker and Freddie Smith to sign copies of the new book, Days of Our Lives: Better Living.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/81185

:facepalm: Me and my big mouth.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Aug 28 2013, 01:10 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 27 2013, 11:09 PM
hmm...well maybe I'll have to drive up to NJ then ;) I've only been to 1 of these before and it was a GG only event. I talked about Passions, he seemed highly disinterested (what can I say, I didn't take to Rafe like I did Luis). I'd like to attend one where I can talk about their current character with interest.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Aug 27 2013, 12:43 AM
Supergirlx2
Aug 26 2013, 07:46 PM
it seems strange that they're not even doing a signing in LA, unless this is the first set of dates and there will be more added, like they did with the 45th book.

(i'm personally hoping they'll match up a book signing date with Kristian's likely December trip north of the border. lol.)
Lame. :toetap: They better do one somewhere in LA or somewhere in SoCal. At this point the closest signing is St. Louis and that's over 1800 miles away.
I would hope they have more cities in the western part of the US at a later date.

trojangal
Member Avatar

blueskies
Aug 28 2013, 08:56 AM
Supergirlx2
Aug 27 2013, 11:09 PM
hmm...well maybe I'll have to drive up to NJ then ;) I've only been to 1 of these before and it was a GG only event. I talked about Passions, he seemed highly disinterested (what can I say, I didn't take to Rafe like I did Luis). I'd like to attend one where I can talk about their current character with interest.
If they run this like the last book signing depending on the size of the crowd you probably won't have lots of time to chat, some actors are very chatty & that backs up the line

In regards to pictures in Chicago they let us take pictures of the actors but not with them because that took too much time but some security people & Days staffers were stricter than others.
Managed to get pictures with some actors, it doesn't hurt to ask .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply