Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,308 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

trojangal
Aug 27 2013, 11:55 PM
Ophelia
Aug 27 2013, 11:28 PM
Have we heard yet where Ari Zucker will be? (Please be near me, please be near me!!)
I saw Ari on the list for the Barnes & Noble in Old Orchard /Skokie a Chicago suburb
Along with Galen, Shawn & Diedre

NYC & NJ had James , Kristian, Diedre & Chandler but at this point who knows about Chadler's
attendance because what went down Friday.

Some of the websites for the individual bookstores have a tentative cast list
Thank you! I was hoping it would be Chicago. That's really the only one I'm even remotely near. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Aug 28 2013, 10:07 AM
trojangal
Aug 27 2013, 11:55 PM
Ophelia
Aug 27 2013, 11:28 PM
Have we heard yet where Ari Zucker will be? (Please be near me, please be near me!!)
I saw Ari on the list for the Barnes & Noble in Old Orchard /Skokie a Chicago suburb
Along with Galen, Shawn & Diedre

NYC & NJ had James , Kristian, Diedre & Chandler but at this point who knows about Chadler's
attendance because what went down Friday.

Some of the websites for the individual bookstores have a tentative cast list
Thank you! I was hoping it would be Chicago. That's really the only one I'm even remotely near. :)
The Naperville store doesn't have the actors listed yet but they are giving out numbers for the line when you pre-order the book not sure how B& N is going to run the Old Orchard event

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I wish they visited Michigan.

lachelle73

Spencer Hastings
Aug 28 2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:

But with my luck I'll show up, only to find Galen and Shawn are the only ones there. :yawnz:

Oh my gosh. I spoke too soon about the St. Louis date:

Quote:

Join us as we welcome Days of Our Lives cast members Shawn Christian, Galen Gering, Arianne Zucker and Freddie Smith to sign copies of the new book, Days of Our Lives: Better Living.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/81185

:facepalm: Me and my big mouth.
At least Freddie will be there.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Heard James Scott will be in Nashville.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Spencer Hastings
Aug 28 2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:

But with my luck I'll show up, only to find Galen and Shawn are the only ones there. :yawnz:

Oh my gosh. I spoke too soon about the St. Louis date:

Quote:

Join us as we welcome Days of Our Lives cast members Shawn Christian, Galen Gering, Arianne Zucker and Freddie Smith to sign copies of the new book, Days of Our Lives: Better Living.

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/81185

:facepalm: Me and my big mouth.
I love this mall! Wish I was in the area instead of in the next state west going to school.
As a Cardinals fan, Bryan Datillo should be there!
Edited by ladyofthelake, Aug 29 2013, 08:11 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 28 2013, 12:20 AM
^The first thought that came to mind after reading that tweet: Marlena's gonna chaperone Elope's trip to NYC? ;)

Not Hope is going to supervise Elvarlena's trip to NYC? (although Marvis is the better portmanteau)

Posted Image

LovingDays

Kate Mansi
Posted Image

Deidre Hall
Posted Image

Chandler Massey
Posted Image

Kristian Alfonso
Posted Image

Deidre Hall Second Picture
Posted Image

Casey Deidrick
Posted Image

Alison Sweeney
Posted Image

James Scott
Posted Image

Eric Martsolf
Posted Image
Edited by LovingDays, Sep 3 2013, 08:38 PM.

LovingDays

Lauren Koslow
Posted Image

Susan
Posted Image

Eileen Davidson
Posted Image

Camila Banus
Posted Image

Galen Gerring
Posted Image

Shawn Christian
Posted Image

Kate Mansi Second Picture
Posted Image
Edited by LovingDays, Sep 3 2013, 08:42 PM.

tylerbo20

When's Vancouver???

Graceland
Member Avatar

How's this pre-order with signed name plate thing going to work? I pre-ordered from B&N yesterday. The official web site for the book said that a little over 300 signed copies were left. Are they going to give them to B&N, Amazon.com, etc, to send out, the signed copies that is?

I wish they'd explain this a bit better. Maybe they could have let us purchase directing from the official site so we knew we were getting a signed copy.

LovingDays

Posted Image

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

There coming to MN too,15 minute drive for me. :)

Plus I hear Drake will be there. :)
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 4 2013, 11:46 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 4 2013, 07:28 PM
The Pretty...... :wub2:

trojangal
Member Avatar

Graceland
Sep 4 2013, 11:36 AM
How's this pre-order with signed name plate thing going to work? I pre-ordered from B&N yesterday. The official web site for the book said that a little over 300 signed copies were left. Are they going to give them to B&N, Amazon.com, etc, to send out, the signed copies that is?

I wish they'd explain this a bit better. Maybe they could have let us purchase directing from the official site so we knew we were getting a signed copy.
Ohh it is very confusing LoL!
Anyone know if you pre-order from B& N to get the book plate does this mean you can't attend the signing unless you buy another book? what if it isn't at B & N but at another store ?
Also some stores have released the cast members tentatively attending & other stores haven't
Doesn't seem very organized

Graceland
Member Avatar

trojangal
Sep 5 2013, 09:07 AM
Graceland
Sep 4 2013, 11:36 AM

Ohh it is very confusing LoL!
Anyone know if you pre-order from B& N to get the book plate does this mean you can't attend the signing unless you buy another book? what if it isn't at B & N but at another store ?
Also some stores have released the cast members tentatively attending & other stores haven't
Doesn't seem very organized
FRAUD! Class Action lawsuit! Better Business Bureau! :soapbox:

Sevprince

Easy map to see who is where.
Also, have some pretty. :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image

LovingDays

Graceland
Member Avatar

They're now asking people who pre-ordered the book to email proof-of-purchase. My guess is that they're going to send out the book plates themselves not with the actual book. I know this is probably a 'Well, duh' moment, but I actually just thought of that.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

BetterLiving_TV: Countdown the release of #BetterLiving with us! http://t.co/UroTnQovEu
https://twitter.com/betterliving_tv/status/377146892032827392

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply