Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,464 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DaysofourLives: We're so happy to announce our LA stop for our @BetterLiving_TV book tour! Fri, Sept 27th at 7pm at the Barnes & Noble in Burbank. #NBCDays
https://twitter.com/daysofourlives/status/377206756763385856
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 9 2013, 06:12 PM
DaysofourLives: We're so happy to announce our LA stop for our @BetterLiving_TV book tour! Fri, Sept 27th at 7pm at the Barnes & Noble in Burbank. #NBCDays
https://twitter.com/daysofourlives/status/377206756763385856
Interesting !
I wonder which actors will be
attending this event since so many of the actors
are already scheduled to appear in Chicago, Birmingham & Nashville
on 9/27

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 9 2013, 06:12 PM
BetterLiving_TV: Countdown the release of #BetterLiving with us! http://t.co/UroTnQovEu
https://twitter.com/betterliving_tv/status/377146892032827392

Posted Image
wait...how the heck did she get in the book?? She's been off Days for a long time!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I get to meet Deidre,Drake and Eric at their September 25th stop,I could care less about meeting anyone else.

paul89

so i guess there not coming to Montreal canada?? by the way did anyone saw the clip of KA sureprice birthday gift ???

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

paul89
Sep 9 2013, 08:34 PM
so i guess there not coming to Montreal canada?? by the way did anyone saw the clip of KA sureprice birthday gift ???
The video of Kristian was posted and discussed in last week's GIFs/Memes thread.

michr544125

They should have done a couple more stops in the midwest. I don't get why they did two stops in Chicago rather than have adding another state. How many stops are they supposed to be doing?

LovingDays

paul89
you live in montreal...i am

paul89

LovingDays
Sep 9 2013, 09:25 PM
paul89

yes :) montreal the one and only lol ..

LovingDays

paul89
Sep 10 2013, 12:35 AM
LovingDays
Sep 9 2013, 09:25 PM
paul89

yes :) montreal the one and only lol ..
cool :)

michr544125

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn 9m
It's official. I'll be in Raleigh 9/23, Minneapolis 9/25 & Nashville 9/27 promoting "Days" new book. @betterlivingtv

michr544125

Well that's interesting. No? Wonder if Drake is headed back or is back at work? Pretty shocked he's going to be at the book signing since I thought he was basically gone from the show.

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 5 2013, 06:21 AM
LovingDays
Sep 4 2013, 07:28 PM
The Pretty...... :wub2:
Not really doing it for me...bit too conspicuously trying hard.

Now where are those New York Times Square Jumbotron photos they were .................

They need to go back to those people for their publicity.

Edited by concerned, Sep 10 2013, 06:22 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Sep 6 2013, 11:05 AM
Easy map to see who is where.
Also, have some pretty. :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now they are great photos.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

St. Louis now gets Shawn, Ari, Bryan, Kate, and James R.

I can live with this lineup now. SO excited for Ari, Bryan, and Kate. My mom will be excited for James!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

concerned
Sep 10 2013, 05:09 PM
gailwinters
LovingDays

Now where are those New York Times Square Jumbotron photos they were .................

That was by far one of the best promos Days did, it was all about pretty people being sexy and flirty and glamorous, the things we'd like to see in daytime.

It looks like JS is headed out for a night in Monte Carlo in that photo. High roller!
Edited by mer4santo, Sep 15 2013, 11:58 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 15 2013, 11:57 PM
concerned
Sep 10 2013, 05:09 PM
gailwinters
LovingDays

That was by far one of the best promos Days did, it was all about pretty people being sexy and flirty and glamorous, the things we'd like to see in daytime.

It looks like JS is headed out for a night in Monte Carlo in that photo. High roller!
those promos also had balance. there wasn't one person/pairing/group that was obviously featured more than others. sure, some got more collective time than others, but it wasn't highlighted with neon flashing lights. the promos also look like they were fun to shoot & that the cast enjoyed them. i remember someone tweeted a pic of a camera view with Nadia, Ali, & Ari on the screen with "I love NYC" written in paint in a paint heart. there must be bits they shot that they never used in the final promos.
it would be nice to see some type of cast promos done again, whether paired with the start of November Sweeps, or even the new year.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

BetterLiving_TV: Go inside the #BetterLiving studio in our exclusive Facebook photo album. ONE WEEK until books hit the shelves! http://t.co/PCFkFWtO9f
https://twitter.com/betterliving_tv/status/380083097892450304

Kristian:
Posted Image Posted Image

Suzanne:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Lauren:
Posted Image Posted Image

Ellie

Thanks everyone for all the posts and information! Let's continue to use this thread for fans reporting in from the various signings. Share your pics, videos and info!

That reminds me - if anyone goes to a stop where Drake is appearing, can you make sure to ask him in front of Greg Meng if he's been invited back to Days yet? :wink:

SadieEsperanto

Hubby and I will be at the NJ signing with KA, GG, DH and JS. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply