Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Days Better Living Book Tour thread!; Share your pics, videos, stories here!
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 07:27 PM (20,304 Views)
Ellie

http://blog.mallofamerica.com/slideshow/meet-the-stars-of-days-of-our-lives/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Bryan Dattilo ‏@Bryan_Dattilo 17 Sep

Come see me at Barnes and Nobel, Des Peres at 6 00pm on 9/23 #Days #St.Louis @betterliving_tv

https://twitter.com/Bryan_Dattilo/status/380035811833430016
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I will definitely be in Nashville on the 27th, I dont want Drake back on Days lol so doubt I ask that question.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 17 2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks everyone for all the posts and information! Let's continue to use this thread for fans reporting in from the various signings. Share your pics, videos and info!

That reminds me - if anyone goes to a stop where Drake is appearing, can you make sure to ask him in front of Greg Meng if he's been invited back to Days yet? :wink:
Quite frankly, I'm shocked Drake even agreed to be apart of this book tour. Corday and co. have treated him so shabbily (undeservedly so, IMHO.)

Graceland
Member Avatar

I'm shocked that Eileen was able to take part in the book. The index page shows that she has more pages than much of the main cast. I guess her doing military fitness workouts made for a better specimen to interview and shoot. She's playing guitar on the back cover.

Sevprince

Spoiler: click to toggle

link Freddie Smith pic

SadieEsperanto

Sevprince
Sep 18 2013, 09:36 PM

link Freddie Smith pic
He looks awesome. Don't think I've ever seen him thinner than the book pics where he's cooking.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

I believe DOOL_BL on Twitter has tweeted almost all the pics from the book.

lachelle73

Sevprince

link Freddie Smith pic
HE looks really good love SONNY!! :wub2:

Sariah
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 10 2013, 05:09 PM
gailwinters
Sep 5 2013, 06:21 AM
LovingDays
Sep 4 2013, 07:28 PM
The Pretty...... :wub2:
Not really doing it for me...bit too conspicuously trying hard.

Now where are those New York Times Square Jumbotron photos they were .................

They need to go back to those people for their publicity.

I loved that promo - especially all the partner swapping. It was fun to see Chloe with Rafe and EJ. And I still think AZ is the best thing about that promo. And MB the worst.

I remember those promos made me want to watch the show, even though I was unhappy about what was going on onscreen.

james0479
Member Avatar

I'm so bummed they never come to the Oklahoma City metro area. I would love to go. Oh well. :/

james0479
Member Avatar

Sevprince

link Freddie Smith pic
Wow he is such a gorgeous man!!

Erin_123
Member Avatar

I will be at the St. Louis date:)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LuvingLumi
Sep 18 2013, 02:37 PM

Come see me at Barnes and Nobel, Des Peres at 6 00pm on 9/23 #Days #St.Louis @betterliving_tv

YES! I thought he'd go to St. Louis! Wonder if there's a ball game that night...........

AFaithL

Nadia Bjorlin will be there.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 21 2013, 09:30 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 18 2013, 02:37 PM

YES! I thought he'd go to St. Louis! Wonder if there's a ball game that night...........
Yeah, against the Nationals. Easy win. :P

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

So do we have to preorder the book or do we buy it at the book store before getting it signed?

Also, does anyone know yet if we are allowed to take pictures with the cast?

Ellie

MikeyWilson1Duff
Sep 21 2013, 11:26 PM
So do we have to preorder the book or do we buy it at the book store before getting it signed?

Also, does anyone know yet if we are allowed to take pictures with the cast?

You can buy the book at the bookstore.

I don't know about taking pics, but generally it depends on the venue, how crowded it is, etc. If there is one particular actor you'd like a pic with, my advice would just be to try hard to get one with that person and forego the rest, if you're at a location where it's very crowded.

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

Thank you Ellie :)

I would feel bad just taking a pic with Freddie. It would be awkward. Hopefully it's not too crowded at the Boston event so I can take a pic with all of the cast that attend. Lol

lysie
Member Avatar

MikeyWilson1Duff
Sep 22 2013, 12:32 AM
Thank you Ellie :)

I would feel bad just taking a pic with Freddie. It would be awkward. Hopefully it's not too crowded at the Boston event so I can take a pic with all of the cast that attend. Lol
Don't be one of the first 10 people in line. Once they get further into the line, the actors get backed up and you get more time with them because the line is stuck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply