Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday September 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 02:44 AM (7,453 Views)
Fantastic66
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 4 2013, 04:37 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 12:25 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 4 2013, 12:22 PM
Is there really any purpose to the "EJami & Kids" scenes (other than people "awww"ing at the kids & being shocked they remembered who Allie is)? they sound like more filler just to give Ali more airtime. :shrug:
To raise the stakes for Sami's trial. Frankly, I think they should've included more scenes with the kids missing Sami. That would've given her incarceration more impact that the endless parade of visitors.
The kids never see Sami anyway... Now if Caroline had of been in jail then there would have been a story.
It was nice for :shrug: Sami to see the kids.Like Sami
said the next time she sees the kids she might
be in handcuffs,so why not seize the moment.
It was great to see Allie.Allie has gotten to be
so mature.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 4 2013, 10:01 PM
Awww Allie kissed her mommy on the cheek! Nice added touch! Made MY heart melt!
Marge must think the money was put in the
bank account before Bernardi was killed.The
dates the money was transferred are back dated.

S loves EJ

gailwinters
Sep 4 2013, 12:40 PM
Panda Panda
Sep 4 2013, 12:34 PM
That Stefano/Rafe scene was pathetic
I agree that Galen's 'acting' was pathetic. I loved Stefano.

I like Rafe when he looks mad, so I liked both him and Stefano on wednesday. I also loved seeing Ejami with the kids. :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I thought the scenes with EJ and Sami were topnotch as always, hire whether you like this couple or not, it is a hard fact at least for me, JS and Ali has a flow and they are natural when they act together their body language is in sync so dialogue are sometimes unnecessary, it is enough to see how they react and act with body language :) Stefano was so Stefano in the scene with Rafe but for me it's hard to get interested when one of the characters is not interesting in this case, Rafe, I think like this-Why should Stefano Dimera waste his energy on a loser like Rafe? He should be more interested in the bigger things: Exemple how he can bring back DE from his son etc.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 4 2013, 04:36 PM
Yoryla
Sep 4 2013, 01:55 PM
Ellie
Sep 4 2013, 02:44 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Stephanie is his NIECE!!! Good God.

Don't miss these people at all.
Yep, they were just as creepy as Kristen and Brady :blulaugh:
Disagreed.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

mollymay
Sep 4 2013, 06:49 PM
I absolutely loved the show today....but I do have one little question...

Does anybody else think Stefano was handling that call button like he was trying to demonstrate Rafe's "impotency'??
Oh, definitely. :laugh: Stefano had me rolling!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Sep 5 2013, 07:34 AM.

lachelle73

Will and Allie look just like Sami they did really good at casting those two. Johnny looks like he could be Lucas child more than EJ and Sydney she really doesn't look like either of them right now.

They give Johnny some good lines but I want to see more of Allie she reminds me of Sami. Love Will, I am really going to miss Chandler with all of them he looks like he could be Sami/AS kid. Loved how AG was holding her head up on her own they did good at casting her she looks like Chandler.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Stefano's big smile at Kate as the elevator door closed was the best part of the episode. I may have watched it 10 times in slo-mo.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 4 2013, 11:40 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 10:30 PM
Panda Panda
Sep 4 2013, 12:57 PM
I only care about this Dan/Abby scene if they end up making out and Abby goes back to her Austin chasing ways.
I would be totally for Dr. Dan getting it on with Abby. We could end the suckass Dannifer and Abby's virginity storylines in one fell swoop. Two birds, one fuck.
Not to mention the drama of Jen-Jen's head exploding when she realizes 1) her hoo-hah isn't as glittery as it used to be; and 2)everyone who warned her about Daniel's sleazy, womanizing ways--including her own brother and son--was dead right. For someone as sanctimonious as Jennifer, that would be almost as humiliating as being cheated on with her own daughter.
If only tptb went this direction :hail:

I actually like Daniel but the over the top Dannifer propping by
Almost everyone makes me hope for something like this to happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply