Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,527 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

From National Enquirer

- EJ makes a major sacrifice to save Sami
- Samiís fate is decided
- Abigail and Chad decide to take their relationship to the next level
- Kate and Jordan have an intense face-off.
- Nicole finds herself trapped in a lie

**Updated 9/5**

Monday ("The Trap")
Justin realizes that he's fallen into the prosecutor's trap; J.J. returns home, but for reasons unbeknownst to Jennifer

Tuesday ("Looking Bleak")
Things look grim for Sami, just as E.J. comes to a realization about her case; Nick is taken aback when he finds Gabi and Cameron together

Wednesday ("EJ's Sacrifice")
E.J. makes a big sacrifice to save Sami; Jordan does something surprising, much to Rafe's amusement.

Thursday ("Hoping for the Best")
Sami hopes for the best when she discovers new evidence is being presented in her case; Nicole finds herself trapped in a web of lies.

Friday ("The Trial Ends")
The trial comes to a surprising and dramatic conclusion; Eric seeks advice from Marlena; Jennifer fires Theresa.

-Gabi asks Sonny to not tell Will her secret.
-Eric has a horrifying realization when he and Daniel return to the hotel.
-Nicole questions Victor about how he and Marlena plan to take down Kristen.
-Abe and Hope ask Rafe questions about Bernardi.
-Cameron shows up at Chadís place, where Chad has left out incriminating information.
-Kate and Jordan have an argument.
Edited by Ellie, Sep 9 2013, 02:04 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Cant wait for kate/jordan face-off
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Ah, the cornerstone of Days writing......predictability.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM
From National Enquirer

- Samiís fate is decided
finally!! i've had beyond more than enough of this storyline! i'm just hoping we don't have to wait until the friday of this week!
tomsawyer
what is the next level for these two? ;)
tomsawyer
looking forward to this. Hopefully it gives Chrishell an opportunity to show what she can do, instead of just kinda sulking around and not being all that exciting a character.
tomsawyer
wonder who catches her in that lie.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

For some reason I keep mixing up Jordan and JJ in my head, and was like why the fuck is Kate fighting with Jen's son? Anyway, lame. Not looking forward to the territorial pissing.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm happy to see the end of Sami's jail saga. It's been pretty boring up to this point. Hoping that maybe the trial provides some fireworks at least for the next couple of week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also assuming EJ's sacrifice is pledging his allegiance to Stefano, giving DE back to Stefano or both. Hopefully they go with the former because I like the soapiness of the thing that Sami fears most for EJ (him becoming a DiMera soldier again) happening because of her.

Sorry, but I don't care about Chabby anymore. Between CD's departure and the writers trying to convince me that Abby really loves Cam, the fun Chabby flirtations from this Spring no longer matter.

I'm mildly interested in Kate vs. Jordan. It will probably play a lot like Kate vs. Chloe, but I still want to see what's going to happen with CS's character.

Just patiently waiting for any movement with Ericole.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

gailwinters
Sep 4 2013, 10:01 AM
Ah, the cornerstone of Days writing......predictability.
I was just gonna say the same thing!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to some Nicole and by the sounds of it, it's not Dannifer related.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 4 2013, 10:01 AM
Cant wait for kate/jordan face-off
I'm looking forward to getting to know more about Jordan and see the spunk in her come out as she handles Kate.

camera shy

Why is it that we've barely seen Jordan? When JJ and Theresa first came on they were all over the place and I'm still trying to figure out why Theresa is even on the show.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
Sep 4 2013, 10:46 AM
Why is it that we've barely seen Jordan? When JJ and Theresa first came on they were all over the place and I'm still trying to figure out why Theresa is even on the show.
we saw tons of JJ & Theresa because they're a Horton & a Brady, respectively. we've barely seen much of Jordan because she's not related to anyone in Salem (at least there's no connection that we know of) and because Rafe/Kate/Jordan has been backburned by the endless Fetch & EJami sagas of epic boringness.

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
From National Enquirer

- Samiís fate is decided

I like all this spoilers. EJ and Sami ones obviously, but the other ones sounds interesting too. :cheer:

JoeBucs32

Supergirlx2
Sep 4 2013, 10:51 AM
camera shy
we saw tons of JJ & Theresa because they're a Horton & a Brady, respectively. we've barely seen much of Jordan because she's not related to anyone in Salem (at least there's no connection that we know of) and because Rafe/Kate/Jordan has been backburned by the endless Fetch & EJami sagas of epic boringness.
Theresa is the worst addition to the show in years. What a waste of the actress' talents!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

My jury is still out on Jeanie T, (why they changed her name to Teresa is beyond me, lousy choice). I'll wait and see how it plays out when Kim and Shane arrive.

camera shy

I like the actress who plays Theresa, but her character sucks. It would have been far more interesting with her Shane and Kim as her parents for her to have been an undercover cop then some stupid coke head. Well maybe she'll been given a lot better storyline after they clean her up.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
Chrishell said in an interview that Jordan would have a very slow start and that she would just be seen in the beginning strictly as Rafe's PT. She also said that Jordan's start would be shown almost robotic in her focus on the work at hand. Only much later will we discover why she comes across this way.

Corday also mentioned that Chrishell's character Jordan has been waiting in the wings while other stories take precedence. He made it sound like her story won't pick up speed much until winter.

I hope it won't be as long as that til we discover more about Jordan, but from what little we've had I'm guessing that's about right.

Starr

Supergirlx2
Sep 4 2013, 10:10 AM
tomsawyer
wonder who catches her in that lie.

I wonder what the lie is about, unless it is about Eric.
:shrug:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm glad there isn't any mention of Bristen. :) :yahoo: so far at least......

Will&Sonny

camera shy
Sep 4 2013, 11:14 AM
I like the actress who plays Theresa, but her character sucks. It would have been far more interesting with her Shane and Kim as her parents for her to have been an undercover cop then some stupid coke head. Well maybe she'll been given a lot better storyline after they clean her up.
I'm the exact opposite. I like the character, but I think that the actress sucks.

Will&Sonny

As for the rest of the spoilers...not enough of Will and Sonny, too much of everyone else. As is usually the case with the first few rounds of spoilers each week, annoyingly enough.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply