Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,593 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Abby is no virgin any more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

? Are we sure this is for this week, b/c the spoiler for tomorrow, 9/10, is also "Kristen asks Dan about a fertility doctor"

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WillFan
Sep 9 2013, 12:55 PM
Monday September 16:

Justin realizes too late that he’s fallen into the prosecutor’s trap – and Sami and EJ fear her fate has been sealed.

Tuesday September 17:

Chad and Abigail make love for the first time.

Kristen asks Daniel for a referral to a fertility doctor.

Wednesday September 18:

Rafe is amused by something Jordan does.

Thursday September 19:

Eric has a horrifying realization when he and Daniel return to the hotel he was ill in.

Friday September 20:

Jennifer is furious when she learns about Theresa’s shenanigans – and promptly fires her.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I'd rather ---> Posted Image

Then EVER watch a scene with Kristen asking Taniel about fertility doctors...

THESE spoilers SUCK HARD!

Ellie

blueskies
Sep 9 2013, 01:14 PM
? Are we sure this is for this week, b/c the spoiler for tomorrow, 9/10, is also "Kristen asks Dan about a fertility doctor"
They got the week wrong on that one, but the rest are correct for the week of the 16th.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 8 2013, 02:12 PM
Carly
Sep 8 2013, 01:54 PM
Speaking of villains, I've always been surprised that we've never seen the return of Orpheus. I think Orpheus would be a great antagonist and could cause some major trouble in Salem. And didn't Orpheus have children? Those children would now be adults and would be the perfect villains to target Marlena and the Brady family.
Orpheus also double crossed Victor. His return would be a great break from constant DiMera villains.
Orpheus' wife was accidentally shot by John when he was The Pawn (pre-Stockholm) and yes, he had 2 children by that wife. Orpheus was also set up by Hope, Kayla and Steve - and they thought they killed him, but they were wrong. To bring him back now could REALLY be fun!! :cheer: Oh wait...Tomlin is still in charge & the writers can barely remember what they wrote two months ago. :shrug:

Bee
Member Avatar

OMG these spoilers are boring.

Last time I checked, the characters are still supposed to do interesting stuff in between their sweeps time town explosions, sinking cruise ships, identity reveals, B character murders, etc...

Next week we'll have a spoiler that Marlena waters the palm in her office. :facepalm:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ya'll...let's bring the marching band out...pass our the cigars and let's all have a book club reading to commemorate the fact that Abigail lost her cherry.....it's finally happened and now we know Chad will be gone in no time...WONDERFUL!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 9 2013, 06:13 AM
Why do I think Eric will go back to the hotel to get answers and his fantasies are going to start putting Nicole's face to the images he sees then he'll think Nicole drugged and raped him... Hoping it doesn't go that way but knowing these writers
That would not be bad writing. That would be good, classic soapy writing. And I'm sure it will happen that way at first.

I really don't understand why people think it's unfathomable that he would think it's Nicole at first. Why wouldn't he? Nicole is the only female that has been in his constant vicinity for nearly the past year. And he knows on some sub-conscious level Nicole has feelings for him more than friendship. There's no reason to suspect it's anyone else, certainly not Kristen.

Besides, once he remembers being with a woman, I don't think he'll get that he was unwilling at first. He's probably just going to think he *slept* with a woman, not that he was drugged. So I don't think Nicole will accused of raping anyone. Defrocking, possibly, yes.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 9 2013, 09:03 AM
tomsawyer
Sep 9 2013, 08:53 AM
Like others, I assume that Eric will think the woman in his memory is Nicole. I'm good with that. I love Eric as a character, but he's also been pretty perfect up to this point. I think seeing him jump to an unfair, wrong and unflattering conclusion about Nicole will be good for his character. It will show he's not perfectly charitable and supportive at all times. Plus, I look forward to seeing him beg Nicole's forgiveness once the truth eventually comes out. I think Nicole really relies on Eric's belief in her and she's going to be so hurt he could think her possible of something like that. Hopefully it will be good angst.

The only times Ericole been interesting to me is the couple of times that they fought, so I could see a couple of good angst scenes coming from this, but I don´t see Nicole forgiving Eric any time soon which makes me wonder if they really are going in a Ericole direction.
Ericole only became interesting to me when they connected them to Kristen & Brady.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 9 2013, 03:28 PM
S loves EJ
tomsawyer
Like others, I assume that Eric will think the woman in his memory is Nicole. I'm good with that. I love Eric as a character, but he's also been pretty perfect up to this point. I think seeing him jump to an unfair, wrong and unflattering conclusion about Nicole will be good for his character. It will show he's not perfectly charitable and supportive at all times. Plus, I look forward to seeing him beg Nicole's forgiveness once the truth eventually comes out. I think Nicole really relies on Eric's belief in her and she's going to be so hurt he could think her possible of something like that. Hopefully it will be good angst.

The only times Ericole been interesting to me is the couple of times that they fought, so I could see a couple of good angst scenes coming from this, but I don´t see Nicole forgiving Eric any time soon which makes me wonder if they really are going in a Ericole direction.
Ericole only became interesting to me when they connected them to Kristen & Brady.
I don't know but Ericole has still not been interesting for me and now well character Eric has been around for a while. I had high hopes when I heard that GV had chemistry tested with Ari, but it has not been an exciting story with Eric and Nicole rather the opposite, boring and totally crass GV has better chemistry with ED. Additionally, Eric is pretty boring.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yoryla
Sep 9 2013, 03:27 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 9 2013, 06:13 AM
Why do I think Eric will go back to the hotel to get answers and his fantasies are going to start putting Nicole's face to the images he sees then he'll think Nicole drugged and raped him... Hoping it doesn't go that way but knowing these writers
That would not be bad writing. That would be good, classic soapy writing. And I'm sure it will happen that way at first.

I really don't understand why people think it's unfathomable that he would think it's Nicole at first. Why wouldn't he? Nicole is the only female that has been in his constant vicinity for nearly the past year. And he knows on some sub-conscious level Nicole has feelings for him more than friendship. There's no reason to suspect it's anyone else, certainly not Kristen.

Besides, once he remembers being with a woman, I don't think he'll get that he was unwilling at first. He's probably just going to think he *slept* with a woman, not that he was drugged. So I don't think Nicole will accused of raping anyone. Defrocking, possibly, yes.
I don't mind the fantasies of NIcole....I don't mind it if Eric starts to see her face in the teddy clad images he sees, but I don't want him to immediately associate the rape (if in fact he does remember it now) with Nicole......I want him to remember the rape and associate Kristen's face immediately.....so if they play it off that he continues with the fantasies and starts to imagine Nicole in them because HE WANTS TO IMAGINE NICOLE BECAUSE HE WANTS NICOLE then I'm fine...but I don't want him to think that she drugged and raped him.....

I think he knows that he was drugged....Daniel pretty much told him so...I think he realizes it was something they can't detect.....Dan also told him that.....they ran a battery of tests and the final outcome was that he must have been drugged with something untraceable so he's automatically going to associate that woman that he imagines screwing with the drugging incident......That is why I wanted the fantasies to come before the drugging/rape took place....I wanted him to feel, want and desire Nicole before this and then have this entire thing magnify it all.....have them get closer while they try to prove who did this to him.....etc...all while they give each other those longing looks.....the story is not to my liking...I'll roll with it because I love Ericole...but I'm not happy

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 9 2013, 02:57 PM
Ya'll...let's bring the marching band out...pass our the cigars and let's all have a book club reading to commemorate the fact that Abigail lost her cherry.....it's finally happened and now we know Chad will be gone in no time...WONDERFUL!
i'm sorta hoping she winds up pregnant and then Cameron dies on his way to tell her Chad lied abt the brain tumor. Then we can find out later that Chad killed him.

Edit: or Chad could give her an STD, then she sleeps with Cameron & they all die from it horribly.
Edited by blueskies, Sep 9 2013, 05:16 PM.

camera shy

Where's the press at Sami's trial? Justin, Sami and EJ should have been fighting their way into the courtroom.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 05:37 PM
Where's the press at Sami's trial? Justin, Sami and EJ should have been fighting their way into the courtroom.
The press is most likely as bored as the audience at home is.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 9 2013, 03:45 PM
Yoryla
Sep 9 2013, 03:28 PM
S loves EJ
tomsawyer

I don't know but Ericole has still not been interesting for me and now well character Eric has been around for a while. I had high hopes when I heard that GV had chemistry tested with Ari, but it has not been an exciting story with Eric and Nicole rather the opposite, boring and totally crass GV has better chemistry with ED. Additionally, Eric is pretty boring.
Bringing Eric back as a priest was stupid. Really really stupid.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

camera shy
Those would be day players which cost money.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

I'm all for slow burn romances on soaps, but Ericole is ridiculous. There has been zero movement since Eric returned to Salem. At this rate they're going to be applying for Social Security by the time they get together.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm all for slow burn romances on soaps, but Ericole is ridiculous. There has been zero movement since Eric returned to Salem. At this rate they're going to be applying for Social Security by the time they get together.
I'm starting to wonder if they were ever going to get together in the first place or if this whole Ericole thing is supposed to be Nicole's new redemption/personal growth storyline? It's pretty up in the air at this point.

Eric doesn't have romantic feelings for Nicole (he almost seemed horrified that people suggested she had feelings for him) and Nicole is going in and out of accepting Eric as an unattainable priest. I just don't know what we're supposed to be getting from these two anymore. :shrug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 9 2013, 07:29 PM
Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm starting to wonder if they were ever going to get together in the first place or if this whole Ericole thing is supposed to be Nicole's new redemption/personal growth storyline? It's pretty up in the air at this point.

Eric doesn't have romantic feelings for Nicole (he almost seemed horrified that people suggested she had feelings for him) and Nicole is going in and out of accepting Eric as an unattainable priest. I just don't know what we're supposed to be getting from these two anymore. :shrug:
I think it's going to happen but not as fast as most couples on Days have been in recent years. I think Days wants Eric to lose that collar first (via Kristen) and deal with those issues before being with Nicole. I can see the writers have Nicole help Eric come to terms with what he has gone through to bring them together.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Sep 9 2013, 07:43 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
The press doesn't give a rat's ass about it either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply