Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,308 Views)
Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 9 2013, 07:42 PM
Panda Panda
Sep 9 2013, 07:29 PM
Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm all for slow burn romances on soaps, but Ericole is ridiculous. There has been zero movement since Eric returned to Salem. At this rate they're going to be applying for Social Security by the time they get together.
I'm starting to wonder if they were ever going to get together in the first place or if this whole Ericole thing is supposed to be Nicole's new redemption/personal growth storyline? It's pretty up in the air at this point.

Eric doesn't have romantic feelings for Nicole (he almost seemed horrified that people suggested she had feelings for him) and Nicole is going in and out of accepting Eric as an unattainable priest. I just don't know what we're supposed to be getting from these two anymore. :shrug:
I think it's going to happen but not as fast as most couples on Days have been in recent years. I think Days wants Eric to lose that collar first (via Kristen) and deal with those issues before being with Nicole. I can see the writers have Nicole help Eric come to terms with what he has gone through to bring them together.
I think I'm just getting impatient with Ericole because I desperately need a couple to ship right now. All my fave ladies are single/separated and it's hard for me to root for Chabby or Bristen when I know CD and ED are leaving. And Dannifer? Well they're just massive vortex of suck.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

It's been almost a year and we have yet to see Eric fantasize about Nicole. The writing for Ericole and Nicole is downright sucky. I've personally given up on Nicole ever being written the way I want or ever being given a true payoff.

It's sad because AZ SHOULD be the leading lady on Days instead they write her more like she's nothing but just an added extra. I really don't get Days at all. :shame: But then again these are the same idiots who fired MA and held onto SC for dear life so nothing really surprises me at this point.
Edited by Not Amused, Sep 9 2013, 11:21 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Why the hell isn't Kate useing this perfect chance to get her company back? Will someone please send TomSell a memo telling them that LK is an amazing actress with skills that are going to waste while they shovel this shit at the audience. Kate can multi-task. She can protect Rafe AND use her cunning to rescue Countess W at the same time.
Edited by TreasureCove, Sep 9 2013, 11:26 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 9 2013, 12:55 PM
Monday September 16:

Justin realizes too late that he’s fallen into the prosecutor’s trap – and Sami and EJ fear her fate has been sealed.

Tuesday September 17:

Chad and Abigail make love for the first time.

Kristen asks Daniel for a referral to a fertility doctor.

Wednesday September 18:

Rafe is amused by something Jordan does.

Thursday September 19:

Eric has a horrifying realization when he and Daniel return to the hotel he was ill in.

Friday September 20:

Jennifer is furious when she learns about Theresa’s shenanigans – and promptly fires her.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I hope they do a better job with Chad/Abby than they did with Chad/Melanie although I am kind of interested in the finding out about the trap on Monday,the realization on Thursday, and the "final straw" that causes Jennifer to fire Theresa on Friday.Three out of five ain't bad.

S loves EJ

Laufeyson
Sep 9 2013, 12:13 PM
DaraFan
Sep 9 2013, 10:59 AM
I really don't see Eric as thinking Nicole raped him as good angst. It's just another way for tptb to crap on Nicole like they always do. :shame:
It's not good angst, not angst at all. It's more crap on top of the crap they've piled above another load of crap that's better known as Nicole's 'BIG' story!

While I think the thought of Eric thinking Nicole raped her is terrible, and the storyline awful, I can see the possibility of some heartbreaking, good acting emmy worthy scenes coming from it, that would be more interesting to watch than nothing happening at all. In other Words the story isnīt good angst but I think itīs possible for some good angst scenes.

As for Chad lying about his braintumour it looks like Cameron will find proof that he is lying, but if he hadnīt how did Chad expected to keep up his lie, wouldnīt Cameron have start wondering why Chad never dies? :shrug:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 10 2013, 02:20 AM
Laufeyson
DaraFan
I really don't see Eric as thinking Nicole raped him as good angst. It's just another way for tptb to crap on Nicole like they always do. :shame:
It's not good angst, not angst at all. It's more crap on top of the crap they've piled above another load of crap that's better known as Nicole's 'BIG' story!

While I think the thought of Eric thinking Nicole raped her is terrible, and the storyline awful, I can see the possibility of some heartbreaking, good acting emmy worthy scenes coming from it, that would be more interesting to watch than nothing happening at all. In other Words the story isnīt good angst but I think itīs possible for some good angst scenes.

As for Chad lying about his braintumour it looks like Cameron will find proof that he is lying, but if he hadnīt how did Chad expected to keep up his lie, wouldnīt Cameron have start wondering why Chad never dies? :shrug:
I have had enough of heartbreaking stories for Nicole, give me something that will finally make her happy not sad for the 100000000000th time. It was hard watching those scenes today because all it did was show how truly friendless she is in Salem.

S loves EJ

I can understand that, I donīt like to see characters cry either, even if I can still appreciate a scene where someone is crying if itīs good acting. Anyway I donīt think Nicole will be sad for long either she and Eric will work through it, or she will probably move on and be happy with Brady. I do think they should have Nicole happy for a while but in soaps no one is happy for long or it would get boring.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 10 2013, 02:40 AM
I can understand that, I donīt like to see characters cry either, even if I can still appreciate a scene where someone is crying if itīs good acting. Anyway I donīt think Nicole will be sad for long either she and Eric will work through it, or she will probably move on and be happy with Brady. I do think they should have Nicole happy for a while but in soaps no one is happy for long or it would get boring.
Nicole is hardly ever happy. The last time was when she was with EJ, it was so short-lived and we know how that turned out. Since then it's been worse.

S loves EJ

Sami isnīt exactly happy either or havenīt been for very long, still I think they should give Nicole a child that will give her some happiness, and make it easier for her aswell as for the audience to deal with whatever problems the writers throws at her.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 10:55 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Panda Panda
Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm all for slow burn romances on soaps, but Ericole is ridiculous. There has been zero movement since Eric returned to Salem. At this rate they're going to be applying for Social Security by the time they get together.
I'm starting to wonder if they were ever going to get together in the first place or if this whole Ericole thing is supposed to be Nicole's new redemption/personal growth storyline? It's pretty up in the air at this point.

Eric doesn't have romantic feelings for Nicole (he almost seemed horrified that people suggested she had feelings for him) and Nicole is going in and out of accepting Eric as an unattainable priest. I just don't know what we're supposed to be getting from these two anymore. :shrug:
I think it's going to happen but not as fast as most couples on Days have been in recent years. I think Days wants Eric to lose that collar first (via Kristen) and deal with those issues before being with Nicole. I can see the writers have Nicole help Eric come to terms with what he has gone through to bring them together.
I think I'm just getting impatient with Ericole because I desperately need a couple to ship right now. All my fave ladies are single/separated and it's hard for me to root for Chabby or Bristen when I know CD and ED are leaving. And Dannifer? Well they're just massive vortex of suck.
You know, you're right. I don't have a couple that I want to root for. I'm rooting for Nicole the individual now, as well as JJ the individual, Hope the individual...Nick the individual....I used to think that couples were shoved down our throats too much, but now it would be nice to find ONE romance that wasn't going to fizzle. (Nope, it ain't going to be EJami or Fetch for me, sorry!)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Sep 10 2013, 02:20 AM
Laufeyson
DaraFan

Agreed, as long as it comes out in the end that Nicole was justified in trying to warn them, even if she is going about it in a "Maggie" way. She should be all "If you lie down with dogs, expect fleas" attitude right now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

ladyofthelake
Sep 10 2013, 05:51 AM
Sable Colby
Sep 9 2013, 10:55 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Panda Panda

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You know, you're right. I don't have a couple that I want to root for. I'm rooting for Nicole the individual now, as well as JJ the individual, Hope the individual...Nick the individual....I used to think that couples were shoved down our throats too much, but now it would be nice to find ONE romance that wasn't going to fizzle. (Nope, it ain't going to be EJami or Fetch for me, sorry!)
I'm at that point too...Days give me SOMETHING to like, PLEASE!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 9 2013, 02:04 AM
Gabi asks Sonny to not tell Will her secret.

Eric has a horrifying realization when he and Daniel return to the hotel.

Nicole questions Victor about how he and Marlena plan to take down Kristen.

Abe and Hope ask Rafe questions about Bernardi.

Cameron shows up at Chad’s place, where Chad has left out incriminating information.

Kate and Jordan have an argument.
Re:Chad
Is Stefano the only DiMera with an IQ higher than a rock???

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

BeeBee
Sep 10 2013, 08:32 PM
Ellie
Sep 9 2013, 02:04 AM
Gabi asks Sonny to not tell Will her secret.

Eric has a horrifying realization when he and Daniel return to the hotel.

Nicole questions Victor about how he and Marlena plan to take down Kristen.

Abe and Hope ask Rafe questions about Bernardi.

Cameron shows up at Chad’s place, where Chad has left out incriminating information.

Kate and Jordan have an argument.
Re:Chad
Is Stefano the only DiMera with an IQ higher than a rock???
No. Lexie may be dead, but she had a brain while she was still alive.

MMk9987

I do not know there is just something about Jordan

pnutgb1

Finally the trial will be over, it was so boring. And Nicole got in a lie not new. As for Jordan I guess Rafe has to heal a little faster for a Kate/Rafe/Jordon storyline. And I'm sorry but JJ is a waste of space. Something is about to go down if Gabi is still telling Sonny not to tell Will her secret. Next week seems interesting.

pnutgb1

S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 03:31 PM
mollymay
Sep 4 2013, 09:32 PM
So Chad gets the cherry......like we didint' see that one coming!!

Unless Cameron comes in and saves Abbyīs virginity at the last minute.
Like a knight in shining armor ;)

Brewster
Member Avatar

The trial ends.

Thank goodness.

So EJ is gonna give DE back to Stefano in exchange for him saving Sami? I am okay with this. I would have preferred he be able to do this on his own, but I get why the writers went this way and it might make it a little more interesting. I always enjoy a good JS/JM scene.

I would love for Nick to go psycho again and direct it at Cameron. This kills two birds with one stone for me. I LOVE psycho Nick and I find Cameron to be the least interesting character in the world. So maybe Nick could just like, I don't know, take him out or something. But please don't make us endure too much Gabi/Cameron. Although I will say I have had a change of heart about Gabi a bit, I just don't think pairing her with Cameron will continue to facilitate said change of heart.

I wonder what lies Nicole is trapped in? Are they her lies or is she in the middle of finding out about all this stuff with Kristen/Eric? Hmmm.

AFaithL

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 4 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm glad there isn't any mention of Bristen. :) :yahoo: so far at least......
Which is why this week sounds very BORING to me. 5 days of Sami's trial combined with no Bristen? And only one day of Nicole, Marlena, and Eric? Pass the Ambien.

Will&Sonny

AFaithL
Sep 12 2013, 11:06 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Sep 4 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm glad there isn't any mention of Bristen. :) :yahoo: so far at least......
Which is why this week sounds very BORING to me. 5 days of Sami's trial combined with no Bristen? And only one day of Nicole, Marlena, and Eric? Pass the Ambien.
Eric is more effective than Ambien for me (and I've tried both).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply