Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,310 Views)
guessgirl
Member Avatar

If Gabi's going to have what she did to Melanie hanging over her head or Will finds out, I hope she finds out he shot EJ too. Fair is fair.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

guessgirl
Sep 12 2013, 02:00 PM
If Gabi's going to have what she did to Melanie hanging over her head or Will finds out, I hope she finds out he shot EJ too. Fair is fair.
I think Gabi sleeping with Nick is the 'big secret' right now they're talking about.

lachelle73

I hope she doesn't ever find out about Will because I don't trust Gabi she would tell someone but I bet Will would keep her secret if he knew. Gabi is one you have to watch she uses people to get what she wants. Plus if Nik didn't tell her the first time I don't think she will know.

Off topic but are they recasting Chad/Gabi. At one point I liked Chad/Gabi and actually thought they would be good together then they had her do this to he and Mel and that ruined it. At one time I was hoping that the baby was Chad and Gabi didn't tell Chad they sleeped together or he didn't remember or something. Could you imagine a DiMera and Hernandez having to share family. Rafe/EJ/Stef would flip out. That would have been alot of drama.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I actually thought Chad and Gabi would eventually happen until Andrew happened. It would've been interesting to see them together with the families hating one another so much.

WillFan
Member Avatar

9/16/2013

Sami worries Justin has sealed her fate; J.J. goes home; Abigail turns to Chad for comfort.

9/17/2013

E.J. realizes something about Sami's case; Gabi begs Sonny not to tell Will her secret; Nick sees Gabi with Cameron; Chad and Abigail get physical.

9/18/2013

E.J. makes a sacrifice to help Sami; Kate and Jordan butt heads; Cameron goes to Chad's place after learning about him and Abigail.

9/19/2013

Sami hears the police are looking into new evidence related to her case; Abe and Hope question Rafe about Bernardi; Eric and Daniel go to the hotel where Eric got sick; Nicole gets trapped in a lie.

9/20/2013

Sami's trial comes to an end; Eric goes to Marlena for advice; Nicole asks Victor about his plan; Jennifer fires Theresa.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by WillFan, Sep 13 2013, 09:40 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Thank heavens the trial is over. This has been one of the most contrived and boring storylines I have watched on Days in a long time. It was certainly a long end around to get EJ back as Stefano's puppet.
Edited by magicsteacher, Sep 15 2013, 08:34 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Sami and EJ can both stuff it! I hate how contrived this trial became so that asshat EJ can come out smelling like a damn rose in the end, Loathe these two overrated characters. Why even have a damn trial?!!!

concerned
Member Avatar

Ok legal types. Explain to me how Stefano coming up with some evidence is going to help?

If the man can make a fake Rafe, pawn version of John, fake Kristen, and spare Tony, I'm pretty sure he can tamper with some evidence.

He's got a pretty good motive to free Sami.

From a legal perspective it just all seems a bit wacky.

S loves EJ

I think Stefano has real evidence that could free Sami so I donīt think he needs to tamper with it, he probably has the razor or maybe Bernadi is still alive.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 12 2013, 03:22 PM
guessgirl
Sep 12 2013, 02:00 PM
I think Gabi sleeping with Nick is the 'big secret' right now they're talking about.
That makes sense for :flipoff: Gabi not to want Sonny to tell Will
that she was sleeping with Nick.No Gabi doesn't need to
know Wills secret.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Brewster
Sep 12 2013, 08:17 AM
The trial ends.

Thank goodness.

So EJ is gonna give DE back to Stefano in exchange for him saving Sami? I am okay with this. I would have preferred he be able to do this on his own, but I get why the writers went this way and it might make it a little more interesting. I always enjoy a good JS/JM scene.

I would love for Nick to go psycho again and direct it at Cameron. This kills two birds with one stone for me. I LOVE psycho Nick and I find Cameron to be the least interesting character in the world. So maybe Nick could just like, I don't know, take him out or something. But please don't make us endure too much Gabi/Cameron. Although I will say I have had a change of heart about Gabi a bit, I just don't think pairing her with Cameron will continue to facilitate said change of heart.

I wonder what lies Nicole is trapped in? Are they her lies or is she in the middle of finding out about all this stuff with Kristen/Eric? Hmmm.

I hope EJ doesn't have to give up DE.I know
Stefeno wants it back in return for him saving
Sami.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 9 2013, 11:15 PM
It's been almost a year and we have yet to see Eric fantasize about Nicole. The writing for Ericole and Nicole is downright sucky. I've personally given up on Nicole ever being written the way I want or ever being given a true payoff.

It's sad because AZ SHOULD be the leading lady on Days instead they write her more like she's nothing but just an added extra. I really don't get Days at all. :shame: But then again these are the same idiots who fired MA and held onto SC for dear life so nothing really surprises me at this point.
I think Nichole is just a supporting Actress.Nichole may not
be voted for as a lead Actress because she doesn;t have any
real ties to anyone in Salem.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 10:21 AM
I'm happy to see the end of Sami's jail saga. It's been pretty boring up to this point. Hoping that maybe the trial provides some fireworks at least for the next couple of week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also assuming EJ's sacrifice is pledging his allegiance to Stefano, giving DE back to Stefano or both. Hopefully they go with the former because I like the soapiness of the thing that Sami fears most for EJ (him becoming a DiMera soldier again) happening because of her.

Sorry, but I don't care about Chabby anymore. Between CD's departure and the writers trying to convince me that Abby really loves Cam, the fun Chabby flirtations from this Spring no longer matter.

I'm mildly interested in Kate vs. Jordan. It will probably play a lot like Kate vs. Chloe, but I still want to see what's going to happen with CS's character.

Just patiently waiting for any movement with Ericole.
Oh I think we are going to see some fireworks especially
with Sami.Sami may get aquitted but Karmic payback may
still be following.

lysie
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Sep 16 2013, 01:51 AM
DaraFan
Sep 9 2013, 11:15 PM
It's been almost a year and we have yet to see Eric fantasize about Nicole. The writing for Ericole and Nicole is downright sucky. I've personally given up on Nicole ever being written the way I want or ever being given a true payoff.

It's sad because AZ SHOULD be the leading lady on Days instead they write her more like she's nothing but just an added extra. I really don't get Days at all. :shame: But then again these are the same idiots who fired MA and held onto SC for dear life so nothing really surprises me at this point.
I think Nichole is just a supporting Actress.Nichole may not
be voted for as a lead Actress because she doesn;t have any
real ties to anyone in Salem.
I think she's supporting, too (this year. Not in 2009), but who Nicole is related to in Salem has nothing to do with acting categories.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 16 2013, 01:29 AM
I think Stefano has real evidence that could free Sami so I donīt think he needs to tamper with it, he probably has the razor or maybe Bernadi is still alive.
Yes but why if a known criminal (who has a history of being able to make fake people not just fake evidence) turns up with proof would a court believe that the evidence would be viable proof when its already been proven that the accused has tried to pervert the course of justice by obstructing evidence and planting evidence.

Why doesn't Stefano just have a doppleganger Bernardi turn up in court and say its all Ok people that was just a fake Bernardi that Marge cremated. I am a dirty cop. I was on the take.

If you can make a fake Rafe you can make a fake razor with fake Bernardi DNA on it.

Although I guess all you need is reasonable doubt.

But can't we throw them in jail for proven perjury? ie we don't know Bernardi.

S loves EJ

Can you bring up Stefanoīs past crimes as a way to make look like a less credible witness, when he hasnīt been convicted of any (as far as I know). I know the prosecuter said that Samiīs fianceeīcomes from a criminal family, but I thought it was weirs if she really has the right to say so when EJ has not been convicted of any of his crimes.

As for perjury maybe the writers havenīt thought of it, or maybe itīs comman that the police decides not to press charges if the defended turns out to be innocent.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 16 2013, 02:40 AM
Can you bring up Stefanoīs past crimes as a way to make look like a less credible witness, when he hasnīt been convicted of any (as far as I know). I know the prosecuter said that Samiīs fianceeīcomes from a criminal family, but I thought it was weirs if she really has the right to say so when EJ has not been convicted of any of his crimes.

As for perjury maybe the writers havenīt thought of it, or maybe itīs comman that the police decides not to press charges if the defended turns out to be innocent.
Good point. I guess Stefano's background is inadmissable.

Who knew the Brady's poor policing skills would one day be beneficial to one of their own.
Edited by concerned, Sep 16 2013, 02:47 AM.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 16 2013, 02:07 AM
S loves EJ
Yes but why if a known criminal (who has a history of being able to make fake people not just fake evidence) turns up with proof would a court believe that the evidence would be viable proof when its already been proven that the accused has tried to pervert the course of justice by obstructing evidence and planting evidence.

Why doesn't Stefano just have a doppleganger Bernardi turn up in court and say its all Ok people that was just a fake Bernardi that Marge cremated. I am a dirty cop. I was on the take.

If you can make a fake Rafe you can make a fake razor with fake Bernardi DNA on it.

EJ is the only one who will know about Stefano's involvement. Stefano creates a scenario where the razor and other incriminating evidence is found at Bernandi's 'girlfriend's' house and the SPD is alerted to it all via an anonymous tip. With evidence in hand, Abe stops the trial and Sami is set free.

Will&Sonny

IHeartSoaps
Sep 16 2013, 05:32 AM
concerned
S loves EJ

EJ is the only one who will know about Stefano's involvement. Stefano creates a scenario where the razor and other incriminating evidence is found at Bernandi's 'girlfriend's' house and the SPD is alerted to it all via an anonymous tip. With evidence in hand, Abe stops the trial and Sami is set free.
Yeah -- I hadn't read the SOD article, but I was going to say that I highly doubt that Stefano will make his involvement in the case known to the court. It's enough for E.J. to know that Stefano is responsible for freeing Sami.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
S loves EJ

Stefano doesn't just turn up with the evidence. Instead, he creates a way to get it in the hands of the police that makes it look legit. There is an anonymous tip that a nurse at the hospital has it. It turns out she was having an affair with Bernardi and there is the razor, as well as evidence the two were planning to skip town found at her house.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply