Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,387 Views)
mollymay

So Chad gets the cherry......like we didint' see that one coming!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

Abby gonna slap him hard when she founds out what he has been lying about. Still I like it when the Dimera men are being bad.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM
From National Enquirer

- EJ makes a major sacrifice to save Sami
- Sami’s fate is decided
- Abigail and Chad decide to take their relationship to the next level
- Kate and Jordan have an intense face-off.
- Nicole finds herself trapped in a lie
Regarding spoilers: The only obvious of interest is EJ making a major sacrifice, this is the only thing I can see the result in interesting story filled with drama, etc. The rest are okay but can not see drama at a high level from the rest.

S loves EJ

I enjoy singel moments that are good even if it doesn´t lead to anything further, since Chad is leaving it will obviously go nowhere, but I will enjoy his last scenes while their last.

OLDTIMER

I think Jordan is working for Stefano and not who she appears to be. :shrug:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

OLDTIMER
Sep 5 2013, 06:22 AM
I think Jordan is working for Stefano and not who she appears to be. :shrug:
Works for Stefano or related to Stefano? Perhaps? but has not resembled story already played out with EJ and Sami, I mean EJ came with an agenda and was Stefanos's son. where he fell in love with Sami when he would cause problems for her, etc. It's a similar story with Jordan and Rafe? Well I Pass this requires two interesting characters for it to work.

S loves EJ

It says in the fall preview thread that Jordan isn´t who she appears to be, so she is most likely working for Stefano. I think this physcial therapy sessions a are boring, but I think it´s possible it might get interesting once Rafe gets out of the bed. I will reserv my judgement until I see it.

As for Chad and Abby taking things to the next level I guess that goes the virgin and the sinner storyline :( ,but it might be good for EJ if Abby have some experience.
Edited by S loves EJ, Sep 5 2013, 07:22 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM
From National Enquirer

- EJ makes a major sacrifice to save Sami
- Sami’s fate is decided
- Abigail and Chad decide to take their relationship to the next level
- Kate and Jordan have an intense face-off.
- Nicole finds herself trapped in a lie
Booooooooooriiiiiiing. :yawnz:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Sep 4 2013, 11:12 AM
My jury is still out on Jeanie T, (why they changed her name to Teresa is beyond me, lousy choice). I'll wait and see how it plays out when Kim and Shane arrive.
Didn't they just change her name so that her identity was a "mystery" when she first appeared? I''m not sure since I think I missed her first appearances

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm interested to see exactly what EJ sacrifices to save Sami. I'm with Tomsawyer, it should be his freedom. It has soapiness written all over for it. Plus, it might stretch out the time Sami finds out what EJ did to get her out of this jam if it looks like he still keeps DE. Then, how does Sami react and what does she do about it?

As soon as I got the feeling that Cam/Abby/Chad was written like Rafe/Sami/EJ, my enthusiasm went right out the window. Granted, Cam is actually a nice guy and is nowhere close to Rafe's level of douchiness, but I hate it when the writers go for the couple with less chemistry (Chabby/Safe). It doesn't help that CD is leaving too.

I'm interested to see Jordan and Kate clash. I think that will be fun.

I wonder what is that lie that spoiler is alluding to?

CindyDHall

Who thinks Sami will be found guilty? :blulaugh:

S loves EJ

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 5 2013, 08:34 AM
I'm interested to see exactly what EJ sacrifices to save Sami. I'm with Tomsawyer, it should be his freedom. It has soapiness written all over for it. Plus, it might stretch out the time Sami finds out what EJ did to get her out of this jam if it looks like he still keeps DE. Then, how does Sami react and what does she do about it?

As soon as I got the feeling that Cam/Abby/Chad was written like Rafe/Sami/EJ, my enthusiasm went right out the window. Granted, Cam is actually a nice guy and is nowhere close to Rafe's level of douchiness, but I hate it when the writers go for the couple with less chemistry (Chabby/Safe). It doesn't help that CD is leaving too.

It did say in an interview with Corday that Sami´s trust in EJ would get broken and that it would be continual and a reference to to the godfather, which I yhink pretty much confirms that EJ will have to give up jis freedom.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
My jury is still out on Jeanie T, (why they changed her name to Teresa is beyond me, lousy choice). I'll wait and see how it plays out when Kim and Shane arrive.
Her name is still Jeanie and some people still call her that sometimes, but she said she prefers to go by her middle name instead.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

So I wonder which week we will see the inevitable "Daniel and Jennifer reunite!!!" spoiler? :drunk: Just wait, it's coming.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Jennifer is involved in a horrifying accident and dies<-----I want that spoiler. :rockon:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 12:24 PM
ArizonaDaze
Her name is still Jeanie and some people still call her that sometimes, but she said she prefers to go by her middle name instead.
Oh, I know that, I was just questioning the writers' choice of the name Teresa :shrug: :bye:

S loves EJ

mollymay
Sep 4 2013, 09:32 PM

Unless Cameron comes in and saves Abby´s virginity at the last minute.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 10:52 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

It did say in an interview with Corday that Sami´s trust in EJ would get broken and that it would be continual and a reference to to the godfather, which I yhink pretty much confirms that EJ will have to give up jis freedom.
James Scott in an orange jumpsuit ..... serious waste of talent.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 03:31 PM
mollymay
Sep 4 2013, 09:32 PM

Unless Cameron comes in and saves Abby´s virginity at the last minute.
Maybe that's when Jack can return from the dead..... (i'll admit I'm bored)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 5 2013, 05:10 PM
S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 10:52 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

James Scott in an orange jumpsuit ..... serious waste of talent.
I'm guessing the poster was reference EJ giving up his freedom by having to become Stefano's soldier again, not his freedom by going to prison. Hence The Godfather reference: "Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply