Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of September 16th; *updated 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 09:57 AM (23,538 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Sep 5 2013, 01:45 PM
Jennifer is involved in a horrifying accident and dies<-----I want that spoiler. :rockon:
how about we switch out Jennifer for Taniel??? I like Jen just not with him, he drags her down she's so much better when she's away from him

Taniel on the other hand is just a waste of airtime and has been ever since he came to Salem
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 03:31 PM
mollymay
Sep 4 2013, 09:32 PM
So Chad gets the cherry......like we didint' see that one coming!!

Unless Cameron comes in and saves Abby´s virginity at the last minute.
Oh I bet Abby pulls the same crap on Chad as she did on Cameron, "I'm ready. No, I'm not ready. I'm ready. No, I'm not ready". Is it that hard to come up with an interesting storyline for KM? I can't believe how it appears that these writers don't even seem to try.

outrageous
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 5 2013, 05:10 PM
S loves EJ
Sep 5 2013, 10:52 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 5 2013, 08:34 AM
I'm interested to see exactly what EJ sacrifices to save Sami. I'm with Tomsawyer, it should be his freedom. It has soapiness written all over for it. Plus, it might stretch out the time Sami finds out what EJ did to get her out of this jam if it looks like he still keeps DE. Then, how does Sami react and what does she do about it?

As soon as I got the feeling that Cam/Abby/Chad was written like Rafe/Sami/EJ, my enthusiasm went right out the window. Granted, Cam is actually a nice guy and is nowhere close to Rafe's level of douchiness, but I hate it when the writers go for the couple with less chemistry (Chabby/Safe). It doesn't help that CD is leaving too.

I'm interested to see Jordan and Kate clash. I think that will be fun.

I wonder what is that lie that spoiler is alluding to?

It did say in an interview with Corday that Sami´s trust in EJ would get broken and that it would be continual and a reference to to the godfather, which I yhink pretty much confirms that EJ will have to give up jis freedom.
James Scott in an orange jumpsuit ..... serious waste of talent.
Or looks? He pulls off orange quite well lol.

concerned
Member Avatar

outrageous
Sep 5 2013, 06:08 PM
concerned
S loves EJ
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 5 2013, 08:34 AM
I'm interested to see exactly what EJ sacrifices to save Sami. I'm with Tomsawyer, it should be his freedom. It has soapiness written all over for it. Plus, it might stretch out the time Sami finds out what EJ did to get her out of this jam if it looks like he still keeps DE. Then, how does Sami react and what does she do about it?

As soon as I got the feeling that Cam/Abby/Chad was written like Rafe/Sami/EJ, my enthusiasm went right out the window. Granted, Cam is actually a nice guy and is nowhere close to Rafe's level of douchiness, but I hate it when the writers go for the couple with less chemistry (Chabby/Safe). It doesn't help that CD is leaving too.

I'm interested to see Jordan and Kate clash. I think that will be fun.

I wonder what is that lie that spoiler is alluding to?

It did say in an interview with Corday that Sami´s trust in EJ would get broken and that it would be continual and a reference to to the godfather, which I yhink pretty much confirms that EJ will have to give up jis freedom.
He pulls off a pink shirt better.

camera shy

concerned
Sep 5 2013, 06:37 PM
outrageous
Sep 5 2013, 06:08 PM
concerned
S loves EJ

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He pulls off a pink shirt better.
What about pulling off being in a camel suit? Would somebody please post that commercial again? Too funny. :D

lovefashion

I really hate chad and abby as a couple all chad does is lie, but i guess he gonna get abby hot sugar then she gonna find out he was lying then she gonna be mad that she gave her goodies to him and not a true man like cam

am103
Member Avatar

I'm not going to lie. I kind of love the idea of Abigail losing her virginity to Chad only to find out that he's been lying about having a brain tumor. It kind of justifies her Dannifer propping, lol.

I really wish they would get Jennifer out of Daniel's orbit. I spent most of the summer loving Jen, but now that she's all about Daniel again, it's nauseating.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("The Trap")
Justin realizes that he's fallen into the prosecutor's trap; J.J. returns home, but for reasons unbeknownst to Jennifer

Tuesday ("Looking Bleak")
Things look grim for Sami, just as E.J. comes to a realization about her case; Nick is taken aback when he finds Gabi and Cameron together

Wednesday ("EJ's Sacrifice")
E.J. makes a big sacrifice to save Sami; Jordan does something surprising, much to Rafe's amusement.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Sep 6 2013, 12:24 AM
Monday ("The Trap")
Justin realizes that he's fallen into the prosecutor's trap; J.J. returns home, but for reasons unbeknownst to Jennifer
The trial still doesn't interest me.
Someone get Jen some Salem Brain neurons - STAT!
Angie79
Things look grim for Sami, just as E.J. comes to a realization about her case; Nick is taken aback when he finds Gabi and Cameron together
Yeah, still not interested in the trial.
If Nick wants to get rid of Cameron asap, i have no objections. lol.
Angie79
E.J. makes a big sacrifice to save Sami; Jordan does something surprising, much to Rafe's amusement.
Oh FFS! Since when is EJ DiMera a fucking knight on a white horse? he's supposed to have figured out how to save his beloved by using illegal methods and covering his tracks. Where has the real EJ gone???
Since we haven't seen much of Jordan, i'm willing to give this Jordan/Rafe thing a chance. (for now, at least)

S loves EJ

I don´t think EJ will be a knight but a soldier;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCaCv_WIsg
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This week is not sounding very exciting.........

S loves EJ

Stefano probably gonna get proof that EJ set up the bank account and use that to Blackmail him poor EJ.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 12:31 AM
Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")
Angie79
Angie79
Oh FFS! Since when is EJ DiMera a fucking knight on a white horse? he's supposed to have figured out how to save his beloved by using illegal methods and covering his tracks. Where has the real EJ gone???
Since we haven't seen much of Jordan, i'm willing to give this Jordan/Rafe thing a chance. (for now, at least)
They turned him into a Rafe/Lucas hybrid to pair him with his victim. Except not as smart. Not only do his "plans" suck, they blow up in a week instead of after 6 months of keeping ahead of everyone. He's more interested in being excited about nail polish and making snickerdoodles now.

spartan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")
Angie79
Angie79
If the sacrifice is giving back the company he stole from Stefano in a very underhanded way, I hardly see that as a white knight sacrifice but rather a dark knight sacrifice. If he has to become Stefano's soldier again, obviously that also won't need to white knight ways. And he did use illegal ways to try and save Sami. The way they are writing him now shows that he's still more than willing to do illegal and underhanded things for his family.

spartan
Member Avatar

I'm excited to see some movement in Sami's trial.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Come on Justin, please pull this off. I don't want that fucker EJ to win this case for Sami, you should be winning this. I hate EJ as the fucking annoying white knight. ugh.

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
Sep 6 2013, 06:04 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")
Angie79
Angie79
They turned him into a Rafe/Lucas hybrid to pair him with his victim. Except not as smart. Not only do his "plans" suck, they blow up in a week instead of after 6 months of keeping ahead of everyone. He's more interested in being excited about nail polish and making snickerdoodles now.

They wrote him as Everett the first half of this year, but I think he is being written as EJ now. I wouldn´t mind if it took longer before his plans to blow up though. I want him to look clever not stupid.

spartan
Sep 6 2013, 06:12 AM
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")
Angie79
Angie79
If the sacrifice is giving back the company he stole from Stefano in a very underhanded way, I hardly see that as a white knight sacrifice but rather a dark knight sacrifice. If he has to become Stefano's soldier again, obviously that also won't need to white knight ways. And he did use illegal ways to try and save Sami. The way they are writing him now shows that he's still more than willing to do illegal and underhanded things for his family.

Yeah it´s not like he finds the razor and saves the day. It sounds like it´s gonna be a bittersweet victory for EJ.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday ("The Trap")

Probably because she's too busy chasing Daniel to know where her son is. And from the wording of this spoiler it seems like JJ moves out then comes back. Sounds like a temporary return to me. Maybe he left something? I'm hoping it's not drugs.

marie1969

Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")

Justin turned out to be a mediocre attorney. He reminds me of Mickey Horton who could not win a case to save his life. He seems to be no match to Trask. Ejami should have gone with the mobster lawyer.

Awww regarding Ej making a sacrifice for the love of his life. How romantic! I am definitely intrigued.

I feel bad for Sami and the children, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So Gabi and Cameron are going to be dating? Good I can FF them together. Looking forward to Nick going crazy again. BB does crazy well.

I wonder if JJ is going to turn a new leaf or continue in his path of destruction. Jen needs to figure out a way to pull him back from the ledge and the first step is to focus on him and him only with a dose of tough love. Some family therapy and grieving counseling would not help either. Men come and go, but your children is a different story.

TFP.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

marie1969
Sep 6 2013, 07:03 AM
Angie79
Monday ("The Trap")

Justin turned out to be a mediocre attorney. He reminds me of Mickey Horton who could not win a case to save his life. He seems to be no match to Trask. Ejami should have gone with the mobster lawyer.

Awww regarding Ej making a sacrifice for the love of his life. How romantic! I am definitely intrigued.

I feel bad for Sami and the children, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So Gabi and Cameron are going to be dating? Good I can FF them together. Looking forward to Nick going crazy again. BB does crazy well.

I wonder if JJ is going to turn a new leaf or continue in his path of destruction. Jen needs to figure out a way to pull him back from the ledge and the first step is to focus on him and him only with a dose of tough love. Some family therapy and grieving counseling would not help either. Men come and go, but your children is a different story.

TFP.
I don't see Justin as a mediocre attorney at all. What I do see is his efforts being thwarted at every turn by EJ's stupid, ill thought out, and inane plots which have failed and put Sami's fate in further jeopardy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply