Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday September 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 10:51 PM (7,533 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 5 2013, 10:32 AM
Posted Image

I'd rather see this face than orangeglow's ANY DAY of the week. My soap anger was at its highest when they decided to kill him off AGAIN and throw him down an elevator shaft. If TPTB had any respect for their viewers, they would bring him back.
That right there is the problem, they don't respect the viewers or the actors for that matter. But my goodness, is he ever handsome. :wub: I miss Jack :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 5 2013, 10:54 AM
The celebration of Jack and Matt Ashford in this thread warms my heart. Such a crying shame that he isn't around to work with the amazing Casey Moss/JJ.
Oh him and Casey would have been wonderful together. All the missed opportunities on this show and all because TomSell have a hard-on for Daniel. :shame:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I would love to see Casey Moss and Matt Ashford in a scene together. Get rid of Shawn Christian and bring back Ashford.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Oh Dr. Lovely is today. I feel the same way Sydney!

Posted Image

Romancer66

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 5 2013, 10:54 AM
Mirage75
Sep 5 2013, 10:44 AM
I miss Matthew Ashford/Jack so much.
Me too! I wish they'd bring him back with amnesia (yes, that soap cliche). He could've been knocked unconscious from the fall, woken up with a PTSD attack and no other recollection of anything. Thinking people were after him, he ditched his possessions on a corpse he found in the rubble, and fled.

He could be living in a neighboring town as a bartender, darker and rough around the edges. Vargas, who got out of prison by this time could meet Jack and befriend him due to his mutual dark and mysterious past which he no doubt could identity with. :)
I like the amnesia scenario for Jack too, and given his year-long ordeal in Afghanistan and the lack of support he received from those who claimed to love him, I think it's entirely plausible that his fall in the elevator could have caused total memory blockage. Whether he fled in confusion or whether he was misidentified and taken to another hospital (which happens more often than one might think), I'd like to imagine that he built himself a new life and a new identity, formed some new connections, including perhaps a romantic one, and became darker, edgier, and scarily competent--maybe a mix of Spectator-era Jack and ISA-era Steve. MA shone as PTSD-stricken Jack, but I wouldn't want him to remain that broken, abject, and submissive for the rest of his life. And wherever he is, I want JJ to be the one to find him, bring him home, and then ream out Jennifer and Abigail for giving up so easily and moving on too fast!

LovingDays

always nice to see Justin

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole is dressed for the church's St. Patrick's day celebrations a little early! It's only September!

LovingDays

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dannifer again

LovingDays

Finally Hope is on long time

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Seriously, a pulled gun for a teenage weed bust?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So Hope came guns-a-blazing to a routine drug bust in the park? Someone's lookin' for a little action

LovingDays

Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 12:04 PM
So Hope came guns-a-blazing to a routine drug bust in the park? Someone's lookin' for a little action
hahaha she sure need more screen time

Honeybees
Member Avatar

There's nothing going on in his head, that's the problem. I love you, Nicole!

Graceland
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Sep 5 2013, 11:06 AM
I would love to see Casey Moss and Matt Ashford in bed together.
:yahoo:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ, just shut your mouth. Don't try and lie to Hope. She's not nearly as stupid as your mother or despicable as Dan.

KAM

Wow. Nicole looks great. A Green Goddess. :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

Do Melissa & Matt not get along or something? That's the only thing I can figure as to why they keep getting rid of him. That or Shawn really is sleeping with someone at the top.

LovingDays

Nicole looks good in green

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 5 2013, 11:32 AM
Oh Dr. Lovely is today. I feel the same way Sydney!

Posted Image
Will's looking at Allie like, "Who's the little blonde girl?"

LovingDays

Kayla all the way...Kate needs to back off

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply