Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday September 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 10:51 PM (7,485 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 12:11 PM
Team WilSon
Sep 5 2013, 11:32 AM
Oh Dr. Lovely is today. I feel the same way Sydney!

Posted Image
Will's looking at Allie like, "Who's the little blonde girl?"
and Allie's looking at Sami like, "I'm so over you and your drama."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KAM

A consult with a forensic accountant? Where's Austin when we really need him? Oh, the irony for Austin to give the testimony that sends Sami back to death row.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 5 2013, 12:13 PM
Panda Panda
Team WilSon

Posted Image
And Sydney is just tired of everything and everybody.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kayla, I love you, but don't be a Stefano apologist. I mean, it is ridiculous that he's on the board.

LovingDays

they really need to move on with Ericole story

Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 5 2013, 12:08 PM
Do Melissa & Matt not get along or something? That's the only thing I can figure as to why they keep getting rid of him. That or Shawn really is sleeping with someone at the top.
All I will say on this is that Matt Ashford seems like an intelligent, articulate, interesting and educated person.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, I like that Hope called Jennifer. KA seems to remember that Jennifer and Hope are very good friends.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Loving this Sami and Justin discussion.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

OMG! They put up a crime scene tape for a teenage drug bust? It's like the writers of days don't even watch Law & Order.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 5 2013, 12:22 PM
blueskies
Sep 5 2013, 12:08 PM
Do Melissa & Matt not get along or something?
All I will say on this is that Matt Ashford seems like an intelligent, articulate, interesting and educated person.
I'll second that...and add he is great at ad-libbing and comical timing...and who couldn't get along with Matt!!
Edited by Jason47, Sep 5 2013, 12:30 PM.

LovingDays

God i love Jordan

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

I'm not even watching today so I'm just gonna leave this thread now.. Bye bye lol :bye:

Posted Image
Edited by Team WilSon, Sep 5 2013, 12:30 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Lady, Salem has had over 3 serial killers in the past 30+ years, numerous explosions, shootings, poisonings, turf wars between two drug cartels, and Sami Brady.

When could you ever feel safe in this town?
Edited by Panda Panda, Sep 5 2013, 12:30 PM.

jewlmc

I've always read that Matt and Missy got along great. I doubt his many firings had anything to do with Missy. I think it's more Ken Corday. For some reason he keeps hiring then firing Matt. Same for Thaoo Penglis.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 5 2013, 12:27 PM
OMG! They put up a crime scene tape for a teenage drug bust? It's like the writers of days don't even watch Law & Order.
LMAO!! Really? I don't smoke the stuff and have never even tried it, but it's becoming legal in some states ... and in Salem they are drawing guns and using police tape when they bust kids selling it? That seriously cracks me up! Now if they were selling something hardcore like heroin, cocaine, etc. I would get it, but for pot? :eyeroll:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Nicole's dress is not flattering in any way.

Jason47
Member Avatar

jewlmc
Sep 5 2013, 12:30 PM
I've always read that Matt and Missy got along great. I doubt his many firings had anything to do with Missy. I think it's more Ken Corday. For some reason he keeps hiring then firing Matt.
It was more to do with Jim Reilly in 1993 and 2003. Jim was never a fan of the comedic side Matt brought to Jack...and what Jim wanted, Jim got.

KAM

Team WilSon
Sep 5 2013, 12:16 PM
blueskies
Sep 5 2013, 12:13 PM
Panda Panda
Team WilSon

Posted Image
And Sydney is just tired of everything and everybody.
While Johnny's musing whether he can ever get another good job after all this Sami stuff.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hope has the Salem brain today! I love it when Hope had the Salem brain. (Or at least she found it AFTER she drew her gun over teenagers selling pot.)
Edited by Honeybees, Sep 5 2013, 12:46 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

jewlmc
Sep 5 2013, 12:30 PM
I've always read that Matt and Missy got along great. I doubt his many firings had anything to do with Missy. I think it's more Ken Corday. For some reason he keeps hiring then firing Matt. Same for Thaoo Penglis.
Corday is an idiot. :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply