Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday September 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 4 2013, 10:51 PM (7,608 Views)
Sweet and Salty

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 5 2013, 10:55 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Sep 5 2013, 10:32 AM
Posted Image

I'd rather see this face than orangeglow's ANY DAY of the week. My soap anger was at its highest when they decided to kill him off AGAIN and throw him down an elevator shaft. If TPTB had any respect for their viewers, they would bring him back.
That right there is the problem, they don't respect the viewers or the actors for that matter. But my goodness, is he ever handsome. :wub: I miss Jack :(
He's doing what he loves. Stage acting (or whatever you call it). I only wish I could go to every one, to give him support!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Team WilSon
Sep 5 2013, 11:32 AM
Oh Dr. Lovely is today. I feel the same way Sydney!

Posted Image
Does Allie look like Sami there or what?

Sweet and Salty

I LOVE Days use of "overlaps" or whatever they're called! Where Jens talking about JJ's big turnaround and it pans over to the drug bust. They're doing it all the time now! Love it!

Kriss4

Kayla was great today!

Nice scene between hope and Jennifer, too. Hope walked a fine line in that situation.

And good for Jen for seeing through JJ's lies.

I'm mad at JJ this time because he tried to sell Rory down the river.

Sweet and Salty

Honeybees
Sep 5 2013, 12:22 PM
blueskies
Sep 5 2013, 12:08 PM
Do Melissa & Matt not get along or something? That's the only thing I can figure as to why they keep getting rid of him. That or Shawn really is sleeping with someone at the top.
All I will say on this is that Matt Ashford seems like an intelligent, articulate, interesting and educated person.
And classy

Keith
Member Avatar

I love Jack. He's my favorite character. But let him stay dead. The show has proved that they don't deserve him or MA.

Sweet and Salty

LovingDays
Sep 5 2013, 12:43 PM
why this board is getting else and else interesting
Because Matt's gone and many others have quit watching. I'm about ready to follow suit.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Sweet and Salty
Sep 5 2013, 10:56 PM
LovingDays
Sep 5 2013, 12:43 PM
why this board is getting else and else interesting
Because Matt's gone and many others have quit watching. I'm about ready to follow suit.
I miss Matt's commentary.

am103
Member Avatar

I really want this show to be completely void of all things EJami and Dannifer. Maybe I would watch regularly again.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

am103
Sep 5 2013, 11:20 PM
I really want this show to be completely void of all things EJami and Dannifer. Maybe I would watch regularly again.
Yes please!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

The only thing interesting in this episode, Justin, EJ and Sami scenes and the nerd who works for EJ :)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 5 2013, 10:32 PM
I LOVE Days use of "overlaps" or whatever they're called! Where Jens talking about JJ's big turnaround and it pans over to the drug bust. They're doing it all the time now! Love it!
I love it, but I thought the opposite when they were doing it, I thought that wow, this is unusual. I don't remember seeing that in a long time.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 6 2013, 02:18 AM
The only thing interesting in this episode, Justin, EJ and Sami scenes and the nerd who works for EJ :)
I like the "nerd" too! He's a normal person!

S loves EJ

The Scorpion
Sep 6 2013, 02:18 AM

I thought it was a boring episode but those scenes at least made it watchable.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

I do NOT like this Jordan witch.

Sweet and Salty

So Fr. Eric IS connecting the flashback with Nicole! Today should be good!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 6 2013, 11:12 AM
So Fr. Eric IS connecting the flashback with Nicole! Today should be good!
If only he didn't.................

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply