Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Lauralee Bell and Doug Davidson Interview
Topic Started: Sep 5 2013, 02:57 PM (1,186 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

The Lauralee Bell and Doug Davidson Interview The Young and the Restless

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/the-lauralee-bell-and-doug-davidson-interview-the-young-and-the-restless/2013/09/04/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Those 2 together gag me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

I love Paul, but ugh...he was much better with Nikki.

metitle
Member Avatar

Bremol
Sep 6 2013, 12:06 AM
I love Paul, but ugh...he was much better with Nikki.
I really can't understand why the bug is still around.
anyway, hopefully she will stay in the shadows only.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Because she is La Bell!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I love Paul & Christine, to me they've always been great together.

There has been absolutely nothing romantic between Paul & Nikki since 1978, lol. The latest engagement was just a silly farce, where even the longest-standing male character had to be sacrificed to the altar of TGVN.

Also, Lauralee being a Bell plays absolutely no part in her being on the show, since Sony wants the Bells gone from it. In fact, it only makes it more unlikely that she will ever return.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Double
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 6 2013, 12:46 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Christine is a drip. I've seen more personality in a shoe. She does nothing for Paul except make him smile on the rare day that she graces him with her presence. I should have said, looks down at him.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 6 2013, 12:45 PM

There has been absolutely nothing romantic between Paul & Nikki since 1978, lol. The latest engagement was just a silly farce, where even the longest-standing male character had to be sacrificed to the altar of TGVN.

Also, Lauralee being a Bell plays absolutely no part in her being on the show, since Sony wants the Bells gone from it. In fact, it only makes it more unlikely that she will ever return.
I've always liked Christine but with Phyllis gone and no Nina or Danny, there is not point to her. I do like her being the DA so maybe there will be a storyline in the future where we can see her in action.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla

Quote:

So how do you know all that? :shrug:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 9 2013, 02:27 PM
Yoryla

Quote:

Reports, rumors, I have heard over time. Not specifically about Lauralee, but considering Sony ousted Maria Bell and the Bell's have less stake in Y&R anymore - which I have heard Sony wanted for a long time, to have the show to themselves - I can imagine they would find it weird to have Lauralee working there, save for these short story-related visits.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 9 2013, 04:15 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 9 2013, 02:27 PM
Yoryla

Quote:

Reports, rumors, I have heard over time. Not specifically about Lauralee, but considering Sony ousted Maria Bell and the Bell's have less stake in Y&R anymore - which I have heard Sony wanted for a long time, to have the show to themselves - I can imagine they would find it weird to have Lauralee working there, save for these short story-related visits.
MAB was a Bell only by marriage, and they sure took their damn time getting rid of her.
If sony really wants the show to themselves, all they have to do is make an offer to Mrs Bell.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

It's not just about who owns it, but the involvement and creative say-so on storylines. Bell's had it for years, and now they don't.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 10 2013, 12:31 PM
It's not just about who owns it, but the involvement and creative say-so on storylines. Bell's had it for years, and now they don't.
Now they don't?? So you're saying the Bell's have no say-so in the show?
If that's true, then they are already out, right? :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply