Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Next set of look-alikes being cast...; 9/13 REVISION: Updated wiith more specifics in regards to hair
Topic Started: Sep 5 2013, 09:48 PM (4,450 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

First there was the Kristen Look-alike,
then the Nick Look-alike,
and now...

Role: Shawn Christian Look-a-like
Interview Dates: Week of 9/9
Shoot/Start Date: Week of 9/30
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Please do a Google Image search to see if you might be right for this Under Five/Co star role. He plays the role of Doctor Daniel Jonas on "Days." Handsome Caucasian male, 5'10 to 6'0 tall. IMPORTANT: MUST have (longish) BROWN hair. NOT short and BLUE eyes. Do not submit unless you think you could play his double.

Role: Jen Lilley Look-a-like
Interview Dates: Week of 9/9
Shoot/Start Date: Week of 9/30
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Please do a Google Image search and look at the current pics with brown hair and see if you might be right for this Under Five/Co star role. She plays the role of Theresa on "Days." Lovely Caucasian female, 5'1 to 5'6 tall. Big beautiful hazel (or close) eyes. IMPORTANT: MUST have BROWN, shoulder length, or shorter hair. Do not submit unless you think you could play her double.

UPDATED CASTING CALLS for Daniel and Theresa look-alikes...even more specifics added:

Revised Theresa Look-alike casting notice
Please do a Google Image search and look at the current pics with BROWNISH/AUBURN hair (SHOLDER LENGTH OR SHORTER) and see if you might be right for this Under Five/Co star role. She plays the role of Theresa on ''Days.'' Lovely Caucasian female, 5'1 to 5'4 tall. Big beautiful hazel (or close) eyes. IMPORTANT: MUST have BROWNISH/AUBURN HAIR, or BROWN HAIR WITH AUBURN HIGHLIGHTS! shoulder length or shorter hair ONLY. THE HAIR IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANKS.

Revised Daniel Look-alike casting notice:
Please do a Google Image search to see if you might be right for this Under Five/Co star role. He plays the role of Doctor Daniel Jonas on ''Days.'' Handsome Caucasian male, 5'10 to 5'11 tall. IMPORTANT: MUST have LONGISH, DARK Blonde to BROWN hair. NOT Black. Hair should be surfer scruffy, NOT short. Would be great if you have BLUE (or close) eyes. The Hair is very important! Thanks.
Edited by Jason47, Sep 14 2013, 01:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Geez, what's with all the look-a-likes?

TFP Jason!
Edited by Keith, Sep 5 2013, 09:50 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

So let me guess. Someone sees these two together and someone thinks Daniel and Theresa are doing it.

LovingDays

i dont get it with the look-alikes

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason.

Obviously Dr Rolf has returned and has set loose clones in Salem.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I'm sure that they could just pick up a random homeless guy off the street in LA and he would be a good stand-in for Dan. He might actually be cleaner as well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks Jason.

Dr. Rolf does much better work than that...he would make "exact" replicas (played by the actors themselves)...

mollymay

Jason47
Sep 5 2013, 10:16 PM
Panda Panda
Thanks Jason.

Dr. Rolf does much better work than that...he would make "exact" replicas (played by the actors themselves)...
I miss Dr. Rolf. Why won't they bring him back. :shrug:

MissLola
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 5 2013, 10:18 PM
Jason47
Sep 5 2013, 10:16 PM
Panda Panda
Thanks Jason.

I miss Dr. Rolf. Why won't they bring him back. :shrug:
I heard that the actor has cancer and isnt doing so well. Not sure if it's accurate or not. :shrug:

BradyB

What is up???

Carly
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 5 2013, 09:48 PM
Role: Jen Lilley Look-a-like
DAYS should just cast the gal who already plays Bev.

I'm really curious to know what's going on with all these doppelgangers and why DAYS is casting them over an extended period of time. Am I correct in thinking that the Nick and Kristen look-alikes were cast around the time that Patsy Pease and Charles Shaughnessy filmed their scenes for November sweeps? Maybe the doppelgangers are connected to Shane's return or to some secret mission for the ISA.

Actually, I'm wondering if DAYS might be bringing in a new villain and if the new villain could be connected to the look-alikes. After Kristen leaves, there really won't be any villains left in Salem. Nicole has reformed; EJ is being portrayed as gray rather than evil; and Stefano is barely on-screen. (Nick might become villainous due to his obsession with Gabi, but Nick would be mostly focused on Gabi and WilSon rather than terrorizing all of Salem.) So, it would make sense for Shane to return and warn people about a new villain, and this new villain could be using the doppelgangers as part of some dastardly scheme.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Look-a-likes so far: Nick, Kristen, Theresa, Monchhichi

I have no idea what the first two could have to do with the other two.

am103
Member Avatar

I just don't get it. Are the residents of Salem being cloned? Lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

am103
Sep 5 2013, 11:15 PM
I just don't get it. Are the residents of Salem being cloned? Lol.
I'll take clones in Salem over the non-progressing/repetitive stories we have now.

quesla

someone a while go talked about a murder mystery.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Dare I say...this sounds interesting

dooldooldool

Nearly two decades ago, during the possession, Stefano met with four Marlena lookalikes on the pier -- note the differing earrings! He sent them off to create "new Marlenas all over the country". Maybe the storyline is back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7PhYiJzjA&list=PLCCFE7DE240E4DC6E&index=3
Edited by dooldooldool, Sep 6 2013, 12:29 AM.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

dooldooldool
Sep 6 2013, 12:28 AM
Nearly two decades ago, during the possession, Stefano met with four Marlena lookalikes on the pier -- note the differing earrings! He sent them off to create "new Marlenas all over the country". Maybe the storyline is back!

I'm still disappointed that the "Marlena Clones" storyline never went anywhere.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I'm going to pray really, really hard that the Dr. Dan lookalike is needed to play a dead body. :pray:

Carly
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Sep 6 2013, 12:38 AM
dooldooldool
Sep 6 2013, 12:28 AM

I'm still disappointed that the "Marlena Clones" storyline never went anywhere.
I always wondered if JER's original plan was to have a Marlena clone be the Salem Stalker.

Kristen should've used one of the Marlena clones during her revenge scheme after Brady dumped her. Kristen could've locked the real Marlena in the REAL secret room (not that crappy storage area) and then had the clone do some crazy stuff to frak with Marlena's loved ones. (I am quite curious to know what the Marlena clones have been doing for the last 20 years!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply